• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

roxas...... has A BAND!!!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

Awards
i just met up with my friend at school today he showed me the latest issue of total gamer and since im in australia were still gettin news bout kh2 the mag said later this year but it showed pics of roxas and his friends but on this pic they refered to the group as his band i thought it may make sense cuz jesse mccartney is voice acting him but.... does anyone know if this even comes close to making sense.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Awards
Nope. Roxas does NOT have a band. I guess they meant like Gang or group or somethin'.... or it's just another retarded review.....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Retired Staff
  • News Hound
  • Master of Monologues
  • Rising Star
Band is a synonym for group.

In other words, saying ""Roxas band" is like saying "Roxas friends" or "Roxas groupies"

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.