• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas gone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

i can see the title looks interesting but the thread isnt. anyways you know how riku captured Roxas right? well how in the small penus sized world could Roxas leave the Org. if he was captured by Riku. Another thing tell me if im wrong but im pretty sure both scenes happen in memory skyscraper so WTF. And i know that this will probably be answered 358/2 days but i wanna see if anyone can answer this.

THNKS

Uh, he left the organization FIRST and then got captured? Like, right afterword.

Also, that explains why it was at memory skyscraper.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
nobody really knows anything about little roxy. well find out more in 358/2 days. (im getting a PSP and BBS fer my BDAY. :p)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
He left, but I think he was chased back into the area by the Dusks? He got stuck fighting the Neos and then with Riku where he gets the circulation cut off in his arms long enough to pass out.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It's possible that at the time of his capture, no one in the Organization (besides Axel of course) realized that he had actually left and wasn't coming back. Otherwise, I doubt they'd bother sending Axel to retrieve him. Remember, his orders were to kill Roxas if he chose not to return. Once Roxas merged with Sora, his betrayal was pretty obivious to them.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
i can see the title looks interesting but the thread isnt. anyways you know how riku captured Roxas right? well how in the small penus sized world could Roxas leave the Org. if he was captured by Riku. Another thing tell me if im wrong but im pretty sure both scenes happen in memory skyscraper so WTF. And i know that this will probably be answered 358/2 days but i wanna see if anyone can answer this.

THNKS

Well, that said nothing....

There's Another Side, Another Story and its Deep Dive sequel, along with the flashbacks in KH2, and the better ones in KH2FM. But the real thing will be revealed in 358/2 Days.

A

Azrael

Roxas left the Organization, talked with Axel, chased by the Dusks, stuck fighting the Heartless, defeated Riku and Riku transformed in XH and defeated/ captured Roxas

Sora-Riku

IT MAKES ME ANGRY THAT I HAVE TO BUY A N.D.S. JUST TO PLAY 358/2 days

i dont know about the capture thing so thats new to me! please dont call me a noob!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back