• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas? from Ven or Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

so Sora is related by heart (literally) to all these people

Ven
Roxas
Xion

so ven's heart is inside of soras. just the pure heart of light no darkness.

and roxas is the soras nobody
and xion is a roxas clone

my question is:

is roxas a nobody of sora or ven

i mean all the nobodies look like the person who became a heartless.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
he is a nobody of sora.

its safe to assume he has Vens heart thats why he looks the way he does.

also this should be the BBS section

YoshiAngemon

If Roxas were Ven's Nobody, his name would be Xuvents. And Sora's Nobody would have Sora's face.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
In a way, Roxas is the nobody of both Sora and Ven. So says Nomura, anyways.

However, Roxas is mainly the nobody of Sora because he was created from Sora becoming a heartless and casting away his body.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Roxas is the Nobody of Sora. Nothing has changed. You could consider Ven another aspect of his "true self" but that is only because of the heart Roxas contains. Roxas is still Sora's Nobody.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And Sora's Nobody would have Sora's face.

THAT'S JUST THE THING. Roxas, Sora and Ventus all share the same face.

This is why nothing makes sense, because Ventus and Sora are supposed to be two different persons, yet still they look exactly alike, the only thing differing the two being the hair.

I would think it's because Sora connected to Ven's heart at birth, which might've changed Sora's appearance to be more like Ven.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Roxas is the nobody of Sora but Roxas's appearance took on the form of Ventus because Ven was inside Sora's heart.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
THAT'S JUST THE THING. Roxas, Sora and Ventus all share the same face.

This is why nothing makes sense, because Ventus and Sora are supposed to be two different persons, yet still they look exactly alike, the only thing differing the two being the hair.

I would think it's because Sora connected to Ven's heart at birth, which might've changed Sora's appearance to be more like Ven.

I think that's it. And it might just be coincidence because Aqua saw Sora and said he was "the spitting imade of Ven".

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
There's also the case that Ven has a heart of pure light which pretty much excludes the possibility of Ven having a nobody. Of course, there is Kairi, but I'm supposing that Ven's heart never left Sora when he used the keyblade on himself considering that Nomura most certainly did not plan on Sora harboring a third heart at the time.

Nayru's Love

Awards
With the exception of hair, Ven, Sora and Roxas do look exactly the same.
I am guessing, however, that genetics took over for this factor.
The thing is that there can't be any exceptions in a normal case, otherwise one would be considered a special nobody. Xemnas, Xigbar, and Saix are some of these exceptions because they are/hinted to be special in some way. I'll give you Xaldin, although I don't think his exception is important/significant enough for consideration.

There's also the case that Ven has a heart of pure light which pretty much excludes the possibility of Ven having a nobody. Of course, there is Kairi, but I'm supposing that Ven's heart never left Sora when he used the keyblade on himself considering that Nomura most certainly did not plan on Sora harboring a third heart at the time.
You could also say that Ven's heart may have never left the body at all.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think that Roxas may have had Ven's heart, but one thing I don't get is why didn't Roxas mention Braig, Terra, or Aqua? Does Roxas even have Ven's memories or just his heart? Are they the same thing?

Nayru's Love

Awards
Does Roxas even have Ven's memories or just his heart?
No, Roxas didn't have any memories at all. Just his heart.

Are they the same thing?
IIRC, Nomura clarified that they're two different people. Or, he didn't. Either way, it's a well-accepted idea by the fanbase for whatever reason. I like to think that Roxas is Sora's nobody, not Ven's somebody.

Nayru's Love

Awards
During BBS or the heartless transformation? In either of those cases, I don't think they left the heart at all, they just remained dormant...Like Xehanort. Ven's heart is sleeping within Sora, after all.

Er, sorry if my earlier post/s gave the wrong idea >_<

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
During BBS or the heartless transformation? In either of those cases, I don't think they left the heart at all, they just remained dormant...Like Xehanort. Ven's heart is sleeping within Sora, after all.

Er, sorry if my earlier post/s gave the wrong idea >_<
I guess that would explain it.

It's alright, I understand your earlier posts.

Box_ghost

The thing is that there can't be any exceptions in a normal case, otherwise one would be considered a special nobody. Xemnas, Xigbar, and Saix are some of these exceptions because they are/hinted to be special in some way. I'll give you Xaldin, although I don't think his exception is important/significant enough for consideration.

Except that happens to be the case.
Ven and Sora DO look exactly the same, save for the hair.
And the hair can be explained by genetics.

Terranort's, Xehanort's, Young MX's, Ansem and Xemnas all have different hair, but their case is also different than Ven, Sora, and Roxas'.
Kairi and Namine also have different hair styles and colors.

You could also say that Ven's heart may have never left the body at all.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back