• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas elements?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is Roxas's element?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
no need to yell at him, but yes if u play kh2 u would know he is twilight

d_fallen_1

HAVE YOU ACTUALLY PLAYED KH2??!! IF SO, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ROXAS IS IN BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK A.K.A TWILIGHT!!!!

no need to yell at him, but yes if u play kh2 u would know he is twilight

You're both wrong. Roxas is a being of twilight as to the rest of the Organization however his primary element is LIGHT.

Last edited:
M

Master Roxas

betwee light and dark... that's why I like him.. (not that way, I'm not gay y'know)... he is so cool fighter

afrobutt

Silver Member
*yawn* I'm glad I don't chill in this section anymore

anyway, Roxas is Light. As confirmed quite a few times. Recall if you will the Data Fight with Roxas. Does he use darkness at all? No. Does he use light? Why yes, yes he does. Problem Solved

M

Master Roxas

But still he uses oblivion wnat i think is more like a power of darkness and oathleeper eaht is power of light light+darkness=twilight... and I'm not sure that roxas knows all of his power yeet

afrobutt

Silver Member
But still he uses oblivion wnat i think is more like a power of darkness and oathleeper eaht is power of light light+darkness=twilight... and I'm not sure that roxas knows all of his power yeet

*rolls his eyes* Oblivion doesn't mean he has the power of darkness -_-. It's just black, and it's just represents symbolism, same for Oathkeeper.

d_fallen_1

Oblivion and Oathkeeper represents the memories of Kairi and Riku, not light and darkness.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
roxas's element would be the same as sora's which is light.

even through he is from the twilight he is still a warrior of light

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Don't give Patarmy a hard time. You wouldn't know it was light unless you played Final Mix. Maybe he didn't want to import, or know you could import it, or something.

ngc50

Awards
definitly light. it kinda makes sense that the most evil member(Xemnas) controls darkness, so roxas being the opposite, controls light.

Rix

:)
Awards
Isn't it confirmed that his power is light?

Anagram

Banned
I'd say light, but sense he's a nobody he's a denizen of the dark (as said in the journel in kh2).
Which makes twilight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back