• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas definately had a heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGizzles456

I mean, why would he feel worried about Axel when he went to C.O? Plus the tear at the end of the game.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well that dosent mean he had a heart. nomura said he waz a special nobody. then again it iz possible... i mean sora is asleep so mab his heart left to another host or somethin... maybe :31:

H

Haxon

What if the heart is what makes him special?
I mean its fairly obvious he has Vens heart. :/

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

wat makes u say that? just cause they look the same and talk the same dosent mean they hav the same heart! ever thout tht SORA haz a connection to ven wich inspired hiz nobody to look lik that?

H

Haxon

wat makes u say that? just cause they look the same and talk the same dosent mean they hav the same heart! ever thout tht SORA haz a connection to ven wich inspired hiz nobody to look lik that?
Do your research man.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Or, Ven could have nothing to do with the fact that Roxas is special

Kenpachi

I think it has something to do with when Sore turned back into human, Sora is the only person(other than Kairi) to lose his heart and get it back, so that might attribute to why Roxas had emotions, cause Sora was still alive.

This is my best answer till i can get into that more..

HerGuitar

We don't know for sure as of now as there really haven't been any solid evidence
regarding Roxas having a heart - however I remembered multiple times in the game days
where Axel would keep repeating "we don't have hearts" as well as Roxas saying he
wish he could feel like a regular person; however he shows qualities a person with a
heart should have such as crying, worrying, etc so we don't exactly know the workings
behind him. We may find out in bbs however with Ven's story.

Radon

mofo
The fact that the Days Ultimania hinted that Roxas has a heart and this will have more light shed on it in BBS almost confirms he has Vens heart.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Like people have earlier said, he is a Special Nobody. No heart.
And well, shedding a tear is not that new. I mean, Axel did that too in KHII FM+.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not ruling out Roxas being a Special Nobody is because he's Sora's Nobody, cast off shell, but with a Heart that belongs to someone else (this still sets him aside from Riku though as in KH1, Riku never became a Heartless and his B+S never became a Nobody).

However, we're dealing with a Nobody who was able to wield the Keyblade, and whose Heartless was a floating, purified Heart. If we wanna go there, we can say that ties in with Nomura saying Xemnas is a special Nobody too, as his Heartless wasn't a regular Heartless either.
Roxas's displays of emotions can then be blamed either on his bond with Sora, where much like they shared a Keyblade, they also shared emotions (without Sora's knowladge, as he didn't know he was sharing a Keyblade either), or Sora's Memories once they began to leak out due to the events in CO. Roxas cried due to dreaming about an event in which Sora cried. That's enough to me to say that until a better explanation is given, Sora's imprint on him through the Memories was just that strong to cause such reactions.

Vanitas.

It wouldn't make him a nobody. He would actually be whole.

Then again it can be the type of situation like Namine as AtW doesn't know exactly what he is so he places him into that category of special nobodies. Namine isn't a nobody. She lacks all the components of a normal nobody. She's only placed into the nobody category because she doesn't have a heart but she's really just nothing in particular.
Exactly.

Sora is the key connection through Ven - Roxas. Roxas' personality is actually quite different from Ven. Ven has the same personality of Sora.

I'm on the whole Roxas has Ven's heart. Though I'll question how or why at that moment Roxas took Ven's heart with him. If we look at it 2 different ways; if Ven's heart was attached to Sora's like Kairi's it would have been released and at that exact moment a nobody would have been made then, no? Each heart that is released turns into a nobody so 3 nobodies at that moment would have been made, not 2. I'm sure that's talked about.

If we look at how Ven's heart "combined" within Sora's heart and when released why would it go automatically towards Roxas'? Since it has no vessel wouldn't it be in a 'State of Suspension' like all hearts go to after they've been taken by the heartless or submitted to darkness with no vessel intact or to go? Sora's heart was purefied by Kairi. Would Ven's heart still be "combined" with Sora's heart or because of the Keyblade Abilitiy from the Heart Unlocker that we didn't know actually "shatter" Sora's heart into 2 parts? Too many questions.

There is a lot of hints leading that Roxas has a heart, if not Ven's. Nomura refuses to ever go into detail about that and how it relates to Xehanort's memories.

Maybe it's just me but I always believed that it's dealt within the memories.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It wouldn't make him a nobody. He would actually be whole.

Not quite. This isn't like XH and Riku's B+S. There was actually the process of casting off one's Body and Soul while the Heart became a Heartless. The fact there was a Heart that "tagged along for the ride" doesn't change the makeup - it just means that Sora's B+S, post Nobody transformation (which turns flesh and bones into something that can fade into Darkness instead of turn into a corpse) has a Heart inside it - but the Heart is not its own.

She's only placed into the nobody category because she doesn't have a heart but she's really just nothing in particular.

Actually, she's considered a Nobody because she was born from the same process as Roxas and that is the process that creates a Nobody. Having a Heart or not doesn't change where her status came from and AtW confirmed that in his reports.

Though I'll question how or why at that moment Roxas took Ven's heart with him. If we look at it 2 different ways; if Ven's heart was attached to Sora's like Kairi's it would have been released and at that exact moment a nobody would have been made then, no? Each heart that is released turns into a nobody so 3 nobodies at that moment would have been made, not 2. I'm sure that's talked about.

Ask yourself this though:
1) ARE Ven's Heart and Kairi's Heart linked to Sora's in the same way? If the answer is 'no', why should they behave in the same way when Sora went on to become a Heartless?
2) How does the Heart Unlocker work? It worked on Sora's own Heart and Kairi's Heart had its Body and Soul to return to nearby. That leaves us with Ven's Heart that didn't have a vessel to go to, nor arguably a reason to leave the vessel as it is not what became a Heartless.

When you look at it like that, there isn't really much reason for Ven's Heart, if it was inside Sora at the time, to leave the vessel :\

Maybe it's just me but I always believed that it's dealt within the memories.

Xehanort's Memories = codename for BBS since Xehanort the apprentice forgot what happened during that time XD;

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
lol Really? Ven has NOTHING to do with him even though they have the same exact look and voice? Is that only coincidence? :/

The fact that he's a special nobody, not everything about him. As far as I'm concerned, the only reason Roxas is special is because Sora got his heart back, and Roxas doesn't have any memories.

H

Haxon

The fact that he's a special nobody, not everything about him. As far as I'm concerned, the only reason Roxas is special is because Sora got his heart back, and Roxas doesn't have any memories.
That is true but thats not the only reason, Ven also has a lot to do with Roxas, no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back