• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Xion v sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one

• Roxas + Xion

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Sora

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku_kicks_butt

Idk. Raxas was amazing in II. But it wasnt a character i felt had to come back. But after days. I feel the series needs him and Xion. Not the Roxas from II where he lives in a fake world

A

Azrael

Idk. Raxas was amazing in II. But it wasnt a character i felt had to come back. But after days. I feel the series needs him and Xion. Not the Roxas from II where he lives in a fake world

He eventually remembers and confronts Sora.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`d have to say Sora because he is the main hero in KH and Xion and Roxas are just parts of him. Not that I don`t like them. : )

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Who do you guys like better. RoXas and Xion. or Sora.

I prefer Roxas and Xion. Better love story and sora and kairi. And Xion and Roxas are both awesome.

Meh...
KH1, which had Sora's story ((part of it)) didn't bring me into the series as a whole, unlike Days, having RAX story, did.
So I choose Roxas and Xion.
As for the love story, I support SoKai as well so I dunno what to say about that XD. Even though RokuShi's my OTP, so I suppose I support that to some extent...
Agreed about them both being awesome. Though I love all the KH characters...XP.
And about everyone calling RokuShi self/incest...I disagree. But this isn't the place for that anyway.
~Umbra~

Z

Zulkir

He even stated his reasons for leaving the Org in KH2 and displayed a strong "darker" personality of his own(the scenes before he is memory wiped by DiZ).

Nomura could have developed him that way, instead developed him to be dependent on others to do anything.

Biased poll is Biased.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
But hes not as good in II. I liked the organization him better.

I haven't played KHII, but I know all the scenes at least at the beginning that have him in it and yeahh...
I really don't see why everyone likes KHII Roxas better. I suppose it's because that's the 'original' Roxas to them--the first one they saw and everything. But anyway...
I agree with you, I think.
~Umbra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back