• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Its simple.
Aqua is the easiest to save. And theres no other logical order for her to go in.
She would then lead themt o Ven as she only knows where he is!
Then Sora Riku Ven and Aqua team up for the ultimate keyblade showdown.
Lasers will fly TITS WWILL BOUNCE BELTS WILL UNBUCKLE HAIR WILL UNSPIKY DUCKS WILL BE MAD !

The thought is amazing

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
No I'm not. "easiest" just means "what's the least difficult" :/

Easy -
1. A term used to describe someone who has the
sexual morals of a man.
2. Someone quick to "put-out"

Ven's probably the "easiest" IMO considering his condition *Shot*

petewhat
Okay so I randomly started thinking about this and became seriously curios! Okay well considering Roxas is made up of Ven's heart and has his heart (I'm right about that right?). What happens when Sora free's Ven again what happens to Roxas? Does he dissapear? Like he never happened? (almost like XIon?)

At most Roxas would probably lose his ability to feel, though that doesn't matter at this point considering he's part of Sora now, and his looks might change but it wouldn't affect his "existance".

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Easy -
sexual morals of a man.

I didn't say "easy," I said "easiest" and there IS a difference between the two.

Also, Ven isn't really the easiest to be honest. Because he's in a place that ONLY AQUA HAS ACCESS TO. So before they can ever get to Ventus, Aqua is a priority so no matter what Aqua would be the first to be saved.

Ruran

Awards
Okay so I randomly started thinking about this and became seriously curios! Okay well considering Roxas is made up of Ven's heart and has his heart (I'm right about that right?). What happens when Sora free's Ven again what happens to Roxas? Does he dissapear? Like he never happened? (almost like XIon?)

Easy -
sexual morals of a man.

QUOTE]

I didn't say "easy," I said "easiest" and there IS a difference between the two.

Also, Ven isn't really the easiest to be honest. Because he's in a place that ONLY AQUA HAS ACCESS TO. So before they can ever get to Ventus, Aqua is a priority so no matter what Aqua would be the first to be saved.

Lol re-read what I posted.

Gram

Banned
Awards
if you think of it terra's the easiest seeing as he already has an old man inside him XD

Ruran

Awards
if you think of it terra's the easiest seeing as he already has an old man inside him XD

That's true...Ven has the best kind of "protection" there is while Terra's been pedod for ten years straight. D:

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's true...Ven has the best kind of "protection" there is while Terra's been pedod for ten years straight. D:
i wouldnt be so sure remember when van was made he had a shirt, when mx took him to DI he didnt.

Ruran

Awards
i wouldnt be so sure remember when van was made he had a shirt, when mx took him to DI he didnt.

Why does protection always come too late? They waited until Ven gets pedod before they decide to look him up for a decade.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

No, Terra's the most complicated one. Think about it... MX and Terra have gone through so many different forms and phaises and fusions of the heart that everything about them is a mess. How do we sort out everything and save Terra while at the same time, destroying Xehanort? How would Eraqus fit with this? What would happen with him and where would he go? Would Terra and Eraqus end up going together? Who would be in control of Xehanort when he is ressurrected? Terra? Xehanort? Eraqus? Maybe nobody's in control and it simply becomes a body that relies on screwed up memories? What if Terra's memories are getting mixed with Xehanort's? What if Terra isn't even Terra anymore? And so on...

Terra is NOT the easiest person to save.

Gram

Banned
Awards
No, Terra's the most complicated one. Think about it... MX and Terra have gone through so many different forms and phaises and fusions of the heart that everything about them is a mess. How do we sort out everything and save Terra while at the same time, destroying Xehanort? How would Eraqus fit with this? What would happen with him and where would he go? Would Terra and Eraqus end up going together? Who would be in control of Xehanort when he is ressurrected? Terra? Xehanort? Eraqus? Maybe nobody's in control and it simply becomes a body that relies on screwed up memories? What if Terra's memories are getting mixed with Xehanort's? What if Terra isn't even Terra anymore? And so on...

2jbjh2x.gif
waht makes you think we're talking bout saving.
far as saving goes aquas the less complicated.

Ruran

Awards

Good God...

Too much spam I think.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Isn't it possible that all three of them will come back? Xehanort, Eraqus, and Terra. I mean, do you think it's possible to bring Xehanort back to being a good guy?

Ruran

Awards
Isn't it possible that all three of them will come back? Xehanort, Eraqus, and Terra. I mean, do you think it's possible to bring Xehanort back to being a good guy?

It's possible for all of them to come back since "death" doesn't really exist in the KH univeres. Xehanort comming back as agood guy is kind of...bleh(?) IMO. It's just that he's set up as the big bad of the univerese so I don't think making him a good guy would really click well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back