• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Ven!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i just thought of this while watching the girls next door, i dont' know how i thought of this, but, what if Ven and roxas are like twins, ones an evil twin, and the other is a good twin.... what you people think of that!!! im pretty sure im wrong, but, i felt like telling someone about this... don't flame me to death, plz...

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmm... I don'r know.. Who is the evil twin then? Roxas? None of them seems actually evil too me..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i just thought of this while watching the girls next door, i dont' know how i thought of this, but, what if Ven and roxas are like twins, ones an evil twin, and the other is a good twin.... what you people think of that!!! im pretty sure im wrong, but, i felt like telling someone about this... don't flame me to death, plz...

They can't be twins because Roxas is Sora and Ven is 10 years older than Sora.

afrobutt

Silver Member
that would be too cliched (sp?). If u wanna go with that, how about Riku and Sora end up being brothers, Leon goes into a coma, and Marluxia comes back from the grave ( i know he's not technically "dead", dont bug me about it) and gets Tifa pregnent... and then theres a miscarrige. That'll make a gripping and original story >.>

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
that would be too cliched (sp?). If u wanna go with that, how about Riku and Sora end up being brothers, Leon goes into a coma, and Marluxia comes back from the grave ( i know he's not technically "dead", dont bug me about it) and gets Tifa pregnent... and then theres a miscarrige. That'll make a gripping and original story >.>

It's more believable.

twins?
no. remember, BBS is taken place 10 years before. Kh. so yeah. around BBS Roxas would be around 7 or 8.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Believable: It refers to something that one is more likely to believe.

But I was j/k.
I mea, if you look at it. No matter how Roxas and Ven look the same, they're is no way they could be twins [look at the timeline.] However, they could be brothers. Ven the oldest and Roxas the youngest.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's more believable.

twins?
no. remember, BBS is taken place 10 years before. Kh. so yeah. around BBS Roxas would be around 7 or 8.

No, Roxas was still a part of Sora who was 4 at the time.

shadywinters

Awards

Really, none of them seems evil, I mean they're both fighting 4good. I rather stick 2 my theory.:thumbup:

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;

Roxas has not been create on that time...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

You make Kingdom Hearts sound like a Soap Opera!:bored:

lol Roxas as we all know is Sora's nobody, Sora's body and soul, Roxas is Sora Grrr...
Roxas would have to be the same age as Sora! Not the same age as Ven cause we really have no idea how old Ven is now... but I would say... Ven isn't older than in his late teens early twentys at the latest... Which would make Ven now around his 30s... No way those two could be twins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back