• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
Okay, this idea has been bugging me for a while, so I thought I'd see what other people thought.

Crazy idea: what if Roxas and Ventus are one and the same? After all, Sora had taken in Ven's heart. Which means when he released his and Kairi's in KH1, Ven's must have gone too.

And what if Ven's heart had then gone back to his body?

So we then have one very confused Ven wandering around and Organisation XIII looking for a keyblade wielders nobody. Is it possible they put two and two together and got 5?

After all, Axel questioned many times whether Roxas actually had a heart or not.

It's just a crazy theory, so feel free to pick holes in it. I just want to see what other people think.

Key_of_Faith

I had the same idea in my head too. After watching the cutscene where Master Eraqus tells Aqua that any who go to the Land of Departure (aka Castle Oblivion) after it being locked away, they fall to oblivion except for those who know its secret. I don;t think Ven knows its secret, so he might have awakened and got lost.
Uhh, on second thought, what did u mean by 5?

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
I meant that the organisation, looking for Sora's nobody, found a lost looking Ven wandering around, and thought he was the nobody they were looking for. If indeed he had fallen to oblivion in the castle only to wake up again, it's doubtful he would remember anything of his former self. As we saw at the start of Days, he was a blank canvas; he didn't know anything about himself, making it easy for the organisation to convince Ven that he was the nobody they believed him to be.
It would also explain why he made friends with Axel so easily, after meeting Lea and getting along with him as well as he did.

kiante

I...don't think Roxas had the body of Ven. Supposedly, in Days, when Roxas goes to Castle Oblivion and faints, it's because he's reacting to both Sora AND Ventus being near him.

However, I think it quite likely he has Ven's heart in him. He really did seem to have feelings, even more than the others (who were all fairly good actors). It must have been a different "mind" sort of, but I think it was the same heart.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Roxas had Ven's fractured Heart. Bear in mind that it is fractured, even after fourteen years; otherwise the Heart would have returned to Ven on its own. Having Ven's Heart altered Roxas' physical look, and made him look like an almost exact copy of Ven, as opposed to Sora. Ven's encounter with Lea and Isa in BBS also makes the connection of why Axel became Roxas' friend so quickly in Days and KH II.

Gram

Banned
Awards
-_- roxas is NOT ven nomura has said so himself.
roxas is sora's nobody (born from his body and soul) vens fractured heart just gave him his appearance, emotions, and his (and soras) duel weilding.

Roxas had Ven's fractured Heart. Bear in mind that it is fractured, even after fourteen years; otherwise the Heart would have returned to Ven on its own. Having Ven's Heart altered Roxas' physical look, and made him look like an almost exact copy of Ven, as opposed to Sora
this^

ispoiledmyself

I don't think this theory is going to be possible because Roxas fuses with Sora in KH2. He walks out of him to talk to Namine, and then walks back into him making Sora regain Ven's heart.

Dr_Mario64

It all makes sense now! After Ven's heart being split in half by Xehanort it is only natural that Roxas would obtain a partial heart, because the heart he holds isn't really his Other's. It is due to this fact that Roxas' heart experienced turbulence during his time as a Nobody. He was not a true Nobody because he did not have a true heart. I see that Sora never had an original heart. He had Ven's. Due to the clash between Vanitas and Ventus his heart became fragmented to the point in which Sora could only experience light or at least very little darkness. Now I see the reason behind why Sora is a Keyblade Master. The question that remains is why Vanitas had Sora's appearance.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It all makes sense now! After Ven's heart being split in half by Xehanort it is only natural that Roxas would obtain a partial heart, because the heart he holds isn't really his Other's. It is due to this fact that Roxas' heart experienced turbulence during his time as a Nobody. He was not a true Nobody because he did not have a true heart. I see that Sora never had an original heart. He had Ven's. Due to the clash between Vanitas and Ventus his heart became fragmented to the point in which Sora could only experience light or at least very little darkness. Now I see the reason behind why Sora is a Keyblade Master. The question that remains is why Vanitas had Sora's appearance.
no roxas is still sora's nobody he was born from soras body and soul, vens heart is just what makes him special :)
vanitas looks like that cause ven connected his heart to soras newly born one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back