• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Long lost brothers.

True story bro.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Long lost brothers.

True story bro.

Har har.

The most popular theory so far is that Ven is somehow sealed up inside Sora, as deduced when he asked to be erased. When Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, Ven was released and is the Roxas we know today. Some people believe this to be so because of the evidences that Roxas is not a true Nobody, as stated by Axel and the fact that he can actually cry.

tmp1114

Awards
wait until birth by sleep then we will get our answer ok.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
wait until birth by sleep then we will get our answer ok.

The original poster clearly said that he wanted to know any theories we might have on Roxas's similarities to Ven's, not facts. Some of us actually like theorizing about what might appear in upcoming games before the actual games are released. I'm sorry, but you can't tell him to wait for the game to come out when he clearly asked for theories.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I do have a theory.Ven isnt inside sora , maybe vens memories are inside of sora.Think about it , ven said to aqua "erase me"maybe that meant erase everyone else's memories of him , leaving all the memories inside of sora.You know a nobody is a body without a hearts but roxas is a special nobody blablahblah , so when roxas is created , his body was made with vens memories , allowing him to look like ven.Thats my theory.I know it has a little hole , Why would aqua put vens memories on sora?simple and almost obvious.Sora:the kid chosen by the keyblade , main character of the kh series , purehearted bieng , c'mon.Why wouldnt aqua do it?.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Har har.

The most popular theory so far is that Ven is somehow sealed up inside Sora, as deduced when he asked to be erased. When Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, Ven was released and is the Roxas we know today. Some people believe this to be so because of the evidences that Roxas is not a true Nobody, as stated by Axel and the fact that he can actually cry.

He's still a Nobody, just a special one. Remember that Axel can cry too.

I know it has a little hole , Why would aqua put vens memories on sora?simple and almost obvious.Sora:the kid chosen by the keyblade , main character of the kh series , purehearted bieng , c'mon.Why wouldnt aqua do it?.

I know you haven't played KH and KH II, be I'll be nice about this. Here's the thing: Sora isn't chosen by the Keyblade. Riku is. Everyone knows this. And he certainly isn't pure-hearted, as he's capable of being turned into a Heartless. Only the seven princesses are pure-hearted.

Lunar Sage

Perhaps it is Ven's soul that went into Sora, not his heart. That could be why Roxas looked like Ven.(just a thought)

Muse

you look atrocious
I do have a theory.Ven isnt inside sora , maybe vens memories are inside of sora.Think about it , ven said to aqua "erase me"maybe that meant erase everyone else's memories of him , leaving all the memories inside of sora.You know a nobody is a body without a hearts but roxas is a special nobody blablahblah , so when roxas is created , his body was made with vens memories , allowing him to look like ven.Thats my theory.

Eh.

I know it has a little hole , Why would aqua put vens memories on sora?simple and almost obvious.Sora:the kid chosen by the keyblade , main character of the kh series , purehearted bieng , c'mon.Why wouldnt aqua do it?.

Er. Riku was the one chosen by the Keyblade, not Sora.
Sora's not pure-hearted.

You really should play KH1 and KH2.

Besides that, I'd think the bigger hole in your theory would be the fact that Roxas is made from Ven's theory. Ignoring the question of how they even got into Sora in the first place, how could Roxas be made up of Ven's memories entirely and still continue to be Sora's Nobody?

Another thing I'm curious of is how would Ven's memories be placed into Sora. Not why, but how. As it were, Aqua hardly seems as though she has memory-manipulation powers like Namine's and even then, I don't think Namine had the power to remove someone's memories and place them within another's body. So, how would Aqua go about doing that? Would she go and remove their memories the hard way ie blunt force trauma, thus making them forget all about Ven and possibly everything else for the past couple years? How exactly would that work out?

That's two holes in your theory.

Me personally, I prefer the idea of Ven's heart being in Sora's. If Ven's heart wasn't exactly whole or was damaged when it went into Sora, it wouldn't run the risk of Sora having visions of Ven's memories, like what was the case with Kairi's heart. For the most part, it'd be dormant.

Now, when Sora would have used the Heart Unlocker on himself, it could be said that his and Kairi's hearts both had a place to go.
His heart would have been forced out no matter what, due to the nature of the Keyblade, but Kairi's heart needed to go back to her body.
Ven's heart, however, wouldn't have a place to go and possibly, due to it being damaged, it wouldn't be able to leave Sora's body anyways. So, it'd stay with Sora's b & s and that's why Roxas looks like Ven, since it would still affect his appearance despite not being a fully-functional heart.

But that's just me.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Perhaps it has something to do with the Kingdom Key. Had it stayed with Riku maybe Ven would be connected to him over Sora.

Another thought I remember about Ven's heart being inside Sora, like you said Liya, is that the heart is physically worked into the body. How it got this way I don't know, but I liked the idea.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Perhaps it has something to do with the Kingdom Key. Had it stayed with Riku maybe Ven would be connected to him over Sora.

Another thought I remember about Ven's heart being inside Sora, like you said Liya, is that the heart is physically worked into the body. How it got this way I don't know, but I liked the idea.

how is Ven connected to the KK?

Muse

you look atrocious

how is Ven connected to the KK?

Exactly. If anything, you'd think Terra'd be the one connected to the KK considering he chose Riku to be a wielder (whether or not he chose Riku to wield the KK is debatable) and in the secret ending, Terra's the one holding the KK, not Ven.

:3

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com

That does sound like a possible theory.

keve twilight

here is my theory of why roxas and ven look the same ven could have been a relative of sora's and when Sora's nobody roxas was created he gained the form of ven because somehow apart of ven was inside of sora and the nobody was given that form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back