• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

birthbysleep0094

My theroy on ven and roxas is that some how they are connected. I'm not 100% sure on why they look the same, but i think that they might be the same person. If they werent connected or the same person then why do they look alike? I can defintely tell you its not for no reason.

Mabye they tricked him, in birth by sleep when the old man and ven talk it say that ven lost something. Mabye his memory (or heart, idk). But then he would of aged in time so that wont work unless he was but in sleep or mabye he died and they revived him. They revived terra in knigdom hearts 2 fm+. So he came back to life, then he didnt have his memory so they tricked him. In kingdom hearts 2, when roxas talk's to some guy by the mansion, the guy says "you look alot like him" "whats your real name?". But that wont work cause he probally was refering to sora.

One way or another they do have a connection. Infact all 3 have a connection to sora, kairi, and riku. But the confusing part is that king mickey or should i say just mickey because he's not king back then, anyways he was there the whole time. Would'nt or should he know who mx is or who ven is. Would'nt he tell some one,idk i geuss we will have to wait and find out the truth. Here are questions i have about birth by sleep.

How did mickey become king?
Its said that some master sent terra, ven, aqua to search for mx, who is that master?
Its said that mx is looking for a heart of pure light (7 pricnceces), Will all seven be in bbs?
Who are terra, ven, aqua and what connection do they have with sora, kairi, and riku?
What are unbirth's?
There are human heartless, human nobodys, will there be human unbirth's?
Do unbirth's have hearts?
What connection do unbirths and heartless and nobodys have?
Who has the kingdom keyblade? or do many people have keyblades?
is the trailer for kh2 fm the ending for bbs, if it is what happend in between kh and bbs?
I have many more but i dont think i should post them all, lol!

Toreaver

Sora, Riku and Kairi's names are equal to Ven, Terra and Aqua's names. Basically Sora means sky as Ven means air. Riku means land as Terra means Earth and Kairi meaning sea or ocean and Aqua meaning water

A

Audo

They are connected, but Ven and Roxas are not the same person.

All three actually don't have a connection to Sora/Kairi/Riku.

Happy Chap

Dude, half your questions are unanswerable; 'What is an Unbirth?' pfft, your guess is as good as mine

Also Ven is confirmed not to be Roxas, so that shoots that down. sorry.

Captain Yoyo

Dude, half your questions are unanswerable; 'What is an Unbirth?' pfft, your guess is as good as mine

Also Ven is confirmed not to be Roxas, so that shoots that down. sorry.

as said by happy chap, it is completely impossible to answer those questions at this time.
although.
the only connection between the two that we are aware of at the moment is that they look the same, until the game comes out we wont know.
Sora, Riku and Kairi's names are equal to Ven, Terra and Aqua's names. Basically Sora means sky as Ven means air. Riku means land as Terra means Earth and Kairi meaning sea or ocean and Aqua meaning water
sora seems to have just as many connections to ven as we know roxas has at the moment.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Ven and roxas are connected through sora. They arent the same person one is soras nobody and one is a whole being.
Actually it was on the dark coastline it was xemnas talking to him and he was talking about sora. Only two of VAT are connected to SRK. Mickey might still be king back then he is probably only an apprentice of the keyblade.

1. He may still be king
  2. We dont know.
  3. No not Alice at least and their might be a male
  4. Only two have connection to SRK.
  5. We dont know but their wild, and a starting part for the heartless and nobody also gives true meaning to the word unbirth.
  6. Their is not a human heartless. And we dont know if their is a human like unbirth.
  7. Unbirths are the starting point for them.
  8. It may not have been created yet or Terra chose riku to wield it.
  9. Yes its the ending. What happened between is Xehanort.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I think I remember Nomura saying that King Mickey was not yet a King during the events of BBS
Interviewer: In Birth by Sleep, after all three are divided, the king appears?
Nomura: It may be deeply related to the story, however I cannot tell whether or not that he is a"King" at that current age. This is because the development of Birth by Sleep will contain a very serious story.
Audos right.

Sugarmelts said:
Xehanort's Heartless.
Hes just a heart.

Last edited:

star_seeker24

Hmmm, if he was looking for the Seven Princesses of Light, then he would be looking for Kairi right?

Well you know she can't remember how she got on Destiny Islands and where she lived before, which was Radient Gardens.

Well what if he managed to get Kairi and the other Princesses? Then maybe that's how Kairi lost her memory somehow.

But honestly I haven't got a clue cause I'm just guessing! XD

A

Audo

Kairi didn't really lose her memory. It's like any normal human, they tend to forget things from when they were really young.
We already know how she got to DI, and it didn't happen until a year after BBS.
And Nomura has said there isn't anything important with Kairi's memories, which we can assume means nothing particularly interesting or traumatic happens to her before being sent to DI.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Hmmm, if he was looking for the Seven Princesses of Light, then he would be looking for Kairi right?
Yes
Well you know she can't remember how she got on Destiny Islands and where she lived before, which was Radient Gardens.
Yes she can. She remembered the story her grandmother told her. A well as how her heart reacted when she saw that picture of a castle in Deep Jungle in KH1. When she told Sora she didn't remember she was lying.
Kairi didn't really lose her memory. It's like any normal human, they tend to forget things from when they were really young.
We already know how she got to DI, and it didn't happen until a year after BBS.
And Nomura has said there isn't anything important with Kairi's memories, which we can assume means nothing particularly interesting or traumatic happens to her before being sent to DI.
This too.

H

Haxon

Mickeys not the king of all the worlds, only disney castle. He was always king cuz he was the first disney character, he started it. thats why they use his head symbol all over disney, cuz he is and always will be king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back