• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Ven resemblance (Don't flame)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WatcherX

Alright I'm not saying Ven is or isn't roxas or related to him in any way... all I'm saying here is that in the recent picture on the front of the site from the TGS

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4408/sa404020bn9.jpg

Doesn't the "Roxas" in this pic look more like Ven than Roxas... and Vice versa... The suposed "Ven" looks way too much like Roxas... not to mention that the Ven in the picture is wearing Roxas's clothes from when he was in Twilight Town.

Besides this this thread is completly pointless... I just wanna see how many n00bs post how Roxas is Ven and I wanna see how many Regs call me a dumbass and bainish me back to the Anime Board until I can work my way out of there agian XD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Um, I should remind you it would make absolutely no sense for it to be Roxas. BBS is the past, before Roxas was even created. Also, their outfits are not exactly the same.

Also, that boy with the KK with the Org; there can be no doubt that it IS Roxas. Come on.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
seriously...ven isnt roxas because birth by sleep takes place in the past, its been confirmed. the one in black IS roxas, no doubt about that. roxas was created AFTER bbs also, so its impossible for ven to be roxas.

THB

If you take a closer work at the artwork in the picture that was linked above. You can tell as if Roxas redrawn to look way more grown up than he did in the previous games where as Ven looks like Roxas in KH2 more than Roxas does now in that picture of Roxas above.

Water Dancer

Bloody hell starting threads like this should be as bad as swearing on a forum! If you can read then you would know that normua said the 3 characters (Ven Terra and Aqua) are neeeeeewwww. im thinking hes related to him somehow because the clothes and all but he positivley
is
not
Roxas!

ok thats my spaz for the month :lol:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Alright I'm not saying Ven is or isn't roxas or related to him in any way... all I'm saying here is that in the recent picture on the front of the site from the TGS

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4408/sa404020bn9.jpg

Doesn't the "Roxas" in this pic look more like Ven than Roxas... and Vice versa... The suposed "Ven" looks way too much like Roxas... not to mention that the Ven in the picture is wearing Roxas's clothes from when he was in Twilight Town.

Besides this this thread is completly pointless... I just wanna see how many n00bs post how Roxas is Ven and I wanna see how many Regs call me a dumbass and bainish me back to the Anime Board until I can work my way out of there agian XD

LIEK ZOMG, UR TEH UB312 HAXXORZ. j/k

Was that supposed to be a shot at me? Can people not even see my sig?

It's notable that you noticed that Ven and Roxas look alike; but if this thread is pointless, why'd you make it? And to anyone who flames his saying

"Ven is Roxas"

Go suck it. They can't be the same. Ven is dead. And don't give me that "Ven's heart wen't into Sora" bullcrap. If it did, then there would have been 3 nobodies as opposed to 2.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay i' m glad you know Ven is dead....do you have any proof? or are you just another a$$hole who enjoys shooting down other people opinions because you think your own are perfect?

1. I actually think all three knight are dead, not just Ven.
2. Are you just another bitch who think that by "smacking me on the hand" and scolding that I'll be "good" by your standards? Read the sig. Your feelings aren't my concern.
3. Having a God complex will make you think anything.
4. IF TAV are alive where are they? Why weren't they tapped in KH1 or CoM when Sora disappeared? And even if Aqua is the XIVth member of the organization, where is her nobody?
5. Surely King Mickey would have asked them for help if they were alive.
6. Why was Terra moping over Aqua and Ven when you fight him? They must be someplace he can't get to. Possibly dead? HEY, maybe!

Just put 2 and 2 together and things will be easier for you.

Last edited:

Xehanort: 17

Xehanort: Roxas and Ven R connected in someway?

1. I actually think all three knight are dead, not just Ven.

maybe... but i don't think so!!

2. Are you just another bitch who think that by "smacking me on the hand" and scolding that I'll be "good" by your standards?

my friend... plz don't sweaR. the one who swears is a bitch, remembeR that. i don't think scolding or "smackin on the hand" wilL do PMF any good. i belive a fulL beating wilL do the trick.

3. Having a God complex will make you think anything.

CooL!!

4. IF TAV are alive where are they? Why weren't they tapped in KH1 or CoM when Sora disappeared? And even if Aqua is the XIVth member of the organization, where is her nobody?

way too many questions. i don't think Aqua has a Nobody. what do you think?

5. Surely King Mickey would have asked them for help if they were alive.

maybe?... If only the king could find them.

6. Why was Terra moping over Aqua and Ven when you fight him?

when? i didn't c any tears. did you?

They must be someplace he can't get to.

what about "the room of sleep"?

Read the sig. Your feelings aren't my concern.

Now why would someone waste there time reading a sig, about the feelings mate... don't give a crap!! simple...

Last edited:

WatcherX

... now that I have come back from my life to rermind you all

Alright I'm not saying Ven is or isn't roxas or related to him in any way

So no Hades... I said no such thing of them being the same person... I just perspected that the picture had roxas a little more venish and ven a little more roxasish... (this goes to everone else too... I'm jus aiming this at the firs person I saw reply...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xehanort: Roxas and Ven R connected in someway?
I like pie

maybe... but i don't think so!!

Would make sense

my friend... plz don't sweaR. the one who swears is a bitch

1. I didn't call her a bitch, I asked was she.
2. Again, the sig. I don't care about people's opinion of me

i don't think scolding or "smackin on the hand" wilL do PMF any good. i belive a fulL beating wilL do the trick.

Last person who tried got stabbed in the face. I'm not talking over computer either. This happened in real life.

Yes, it is quite cool isn't it?

way too many questions. i don't think Aqua has a Nobody. what do you think?

I don't think anything on that subject.If I were to come up with that theory, I'd instantly have to come up with a theory to disprove it.

maybe?... If only the king could find them.

Shouldn't have been that hard.

when? i didn't c any tears. did you?

His helmet was on.

what about "the room of sleep"?

If he could get there, he'd be there. Insteadof wasting time doing nothing in "The Gathering" place.

Now why would someone waste there time reading a sig, about the feelings mate... don't give a crap!! simple...

Because people call me mean and think I give a damn about them or their feelings. Truth is the whole lot of you don't equal much to me. I view people as expendable, don't hold on to anyone dear but family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back