• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and the Orginization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

I'm just curious and I never really thought about this until now.
Roxas obviously could fight with the keyblade but......

Could Roxas open doors when he was affiliated the Org?

sephy 9 2 5

I want to see this magna even more because it should depict scenes of what Roxas's purpose was in the Org and what exactly he carried out for Xemnas. It doesn't make sense how come Roxas just didn't kill the heartless with the keyblade like they wanted Sora to do. I mean they had an entire year to collect hearts before Roxas was forced to fuse back with Sora so they could have became complete Sora was never needed to accomplish that. The Org already had a keyblade wielder willing to do what they asked of him why would they jeapordize that and think Sora should become complete.........

HeartofTwilight

Wikipedia claims Xemnas kind of convinced Roxas to fuse with Sora cause he need Sora to get the hearts. I see no basis for this anywhere. It is very possible that Roxas had been helping them. They do call him their key.. it just wasn't long enough.

My question is, why does the org want to kill you... are they just trying to turn you back into a heartless and Roxas? Did they want Roxas to kind of take over Sora "his true disposition" in their opinion? did they really think the hero of light would do that?

And why does it seem Like Saix's motives are different from everyone elses. He doesn't want anything to happen to Sora, while everyone else tries to kill him

NOMURA>>>YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!

sephy 9 2 5

HeartofTwilight said:
Wikipedia claims Xemnas kind of convinced Roxas to fuse with Sora cause he need Sora to get the hearts. I see no basis for this anywhere. It is very possible that Roxas had been helping them. They do call him their key.. it just wasn't long enough.

My question is, why does the org want to kill you... are they just trying to turn you back into a heartless and Roxas? Did they want Roxas to kind of take over Sora "his true disposition" in their opinion? did they really think the hero of light would do that?

And why does it seem Like Saix's motives are different from everyone elses. He doesn't want anything to happen to Sora, while everyone else tries to kill him

NOMURA>>>YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% and that's what I've been thinking all along Roxas can be compared to something like a virus that the Org planted in Sora so he could grow and take over similiar to maybe Xehanort/Riku in KH. Xigbhar I also think knew what Saix knew but was furious at Roxas because he felt as if hew was betrayed.

HeartofTwilight

sephy 9 2 5 said:
I agree 100% and that's what I've been thinking all along Roxas can be compared to something like a virus that the Org planted in Sora so he could grow and take over similiar to maybe Xehanort/Riku in KH. Xigbhar I also think knew what Saix knew but was furious at Roxas because he felt as if hew was betrayed.

Yay! my theory is not totally boogus!

But if the Organization was only supposed to remind Roxas of what he was supposed to be doing... then why do they attack him till he dies (if yoy lose) wouldn't they also "not be acting in the best itntrest of the org?"

maybe Roxas could unlock hearts, but he merged with Sora too soon or maybe you need to have a heart to unlock the hearts.

The reason the Wiki post makes sense a little is if Xemnas wanted Roxas to stay, why would he even tell him about Sora? So this whole time Xemnas keeps his true plan from the rest of the org (at least Axel) until after it is compleate and Roxas has merged with Sora?

It that is true, then other things don't make sence. Orginally, Axel was sent to bring Roxas back. If he was meant to merge then why would Xemnas command Axel to retreave Roxas? also, The nobodies still the photos because thier data is similar to that of Roxas. So do they want them to merge or not?

by the way, sorry for the random train of thought type post. This is what insomnia does to you:p

sephy 9 2 5

Like I said in another theory I think Roxas based off that fight when you first arrive at the world that never was is darkness in Sora's heart and that dream sequence may not stop there but actually hold greater meaning in the future. I mean think about it if Roxas had won that fight what the scenario of what could've happened afterwards..........
The way I see that part of Sora's heart would have been stronger at that moment then Sora's body would have taken Roxas's appearance and probably his agenda.
One big thing I don't understand about that whole fight though is who Roxas was referring to when he said "Why did he pick you? Oh I see." Roxas obviously from his # hasn't been in the org as long as Saix/Xigbhar so I think its very unlikely he met any other keybladers or knew anything the org knew about its orgin.
That leaves Xemnas but like ^ he said Xemnas's idea or plan hurts the group more so than helping it.

O

Oberon

sephy 9 2 5 said:
I'm just curious and I never really thought about this until now.
Roxas obviously could fight with the keyblade but......

Could Roxas open doors when he was affiliated the Org?
Yes, because when he came to be, he was a keyblade master... Since Sora was, and he was able to, but I doubt he knew enough then to know what the thing was.

sephy 9 2 5

Well actually we only see Roxas when he's in the TT that Diz made and slowly regains his memories. We don't really know what he may have known or didn't know because that part of the KH story was never shown at all. The conversations he and Xemnas may have had....or with any of the org members actually. His interactions/discussions with the org were limited.

O

Oberon

sephy 9 2 5 said:
Well actually we only see Roxas when he's in the TT that Diz made and slowly regains his memories. We don't really know what he may have known or didn't know because that part of the KH story was never shown at all. The conversations he and Xemnas may have had....or with any of the org members actually. His interactions/discussions with the org were limited.
True, considering he was the last member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back