• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Sora v.s Riku and Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight

• sora and roxas

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • cloud and riku

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas_96

Who would win in a fight Sora and Roxas or Riku and Cloud?:unsure: I say Roxas and Sora would pwn!:thumbsup:

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
This one is tough....I cannot decide because the four are very strong but....three of your list are keyblade wielders and Cloud...well he doesn't wield a keyblade and yes is true Sora beats him in KH2...but what if he uses Onmnislash that would be great! So..uh..I think I'll go with Riku and Cloud, and well I think that if Cloud and Riku joined forces they'll be INVINCIBLE! (just don't shout at me for this)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Sora would win against all of them he does beat all of them in KH2
He doesn't beat riku in kh2........he 'defeats' him on the mountain but that wasn't much of a loss and you couldn't really 'hurt' him. And in KH1 he didn't really beat riku in a one on one fight:the first was with help and the second was ansem(a philosopher scientist) fighting.

I'm for riku, cloud: riku spams dark aura and then does a rather long combo to regain it while cloud spams his limits.

Squ@ll

You r definitely right.. Sora almost always gets help from either Goofy,Donald or the Beast..Cloud is much more experienced and he has the buster blader ...and as 4 Riku he is a Keyblade wielder himself.

Squall

Well Riku and Cloud together would raise hell,Roxas and Sora got no chance.

D

Deleted member 36435

Sora and Roxas, three keyblades FTW!!!!!!!

Roxas**

Roxas and sora will chip cloud and roxas will beat riku badly but riku would use darkness and turn to ansem and beat roxas they sora would beat him up like in number one

Haku

<3
Hm, it's hard for me to say but I'll give the edge to Sora and Roxas since they both are very skilled in using the Keyblade.

Squ@ll

No way..Even though Riku has had a less time with the key he is a way better fighter and he has experience with the dark arts..The buster blader could handle Roxas's key..I know the sword is not better but the wielder is good enough

Q

Banned
Me" OH LOOK, children! We've got the fatassed Keyblade wielder and the pretty boy against the Emo Duo! Yay! So fun! This would be a great battle, with all the suckiness of the fighters building up to an exciting climax! Like the one time I was with my girlfriend and she was holding back, so I pretended to do it and then dumped her!

Children: Yay! Mr., can you give us actual real sandwichs tonight?!

Me: No, children! You'll eat your own crap again!

Children: Thanks, Mr., for making our lives miserable!

Me: You're welcome, kids! :D

^
...that monolouge above would be more interesting than this battle.
To be blunt, the emos would win. 'Cause they, at least, are not Jessey Mccartney or however you spell that idiot's name. I REALLY hate Roxas. =/ And if the pretty boy was about to win, I'd go in there and kill them all. But with pure, raw Chaos energy. Show them what true men fight with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back