• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Sora poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do they look alike?

• Yes

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Kind of

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Sora needs a makeover.................. maybe he'd look better as a heartless, but if he's anything like Xehanort his heartless will look worse than he does now...... Roxas rules!

M

Marluxia.light

Sora needs a makeover.................. maybe he'd look better as a heartless, but if he's anything like Xehanort his heartless will look worse than he does now...... Roxas rules!

Sora, just need to lose though baggy pants. It's looking rediculas.........

paoupu girl

Yeah, sora needs some smaller shoes,too, dont you think? He looks like a clown.....

paoupu girl

Yes, I will blame disney, just as everyone else does (but for a few different reasons)
Roxas still looks better and i'm glad that at least Roxas know how to dress okay

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, I will blame disney, just as everyone else does (but for a few different reasons)
Roxas still looks better and i'm glad that at least Roxas know how to dress okay

Sora's KH2 clothes were the faeries' fault.
And his clothes in KH1 were probably his mother's fault.
Roxas dressing like that means Sora somewhere has a good fashion sense; let's pray for his sake.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think they both dress pretty suckish.

Let's face it, the person with the best fashion sense in there is Namine, and she's wearing a white piece of cloth.

Yes that did. They looked very alike. I wish that didnt, because it makes them like twins instead of his nobody.

No, it makes them perfectly Nobodies. Even identical twins have slight differences and that's the point about human-Nobodies - they're the Bodies left behind by the Somebodies. Why shouldn't they look alike?

paoupu girl

Maybe sora and roxas should both just wear Org. XIII cloaks the whole time..... it wouldn't that bad...

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Kinda same, yeah. ^^
I think Sora looks better. :D
*Roxas-fangirls attack*
EEP! *run*

(BTW look at the signatures of (X_Roxas_XD and Blue Sky on the first page (posts 6 and 7) and compaire them. Isn't the pose almost the same? xD)

M

Marluxia.light

Roxas clothes,still look's better than clothes even when he's been wearing them for a long time......(Such A Shame)

Apollo

Silver Member
Eh I started this a long time ago and now feel like closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back