• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and axel/ xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
This should go in the Future section but ohwell. When axel says that when he's w/ roxas that he feels like he has a heart again. That bugged me. so i started thinking, what if the keyblade has an overlooked power? It took sora's heart remember? well what if it can replace hearts as well. Maybe thats why axel started gaining emotions he never had before. Like his freindship w/ roxas. That may have been the keyblades doing. And maybe thats why the organization wants roxas and xion back. They need the keyblade to turn them back to a human. This is like my best idea yet!

C

Colours

Axel emotions were just getting into him. Nobodies try to
pretend as if they have or is feeling there heart. But all it is really, is an allusion.

Like Saix said: "Axel couldn't stand living without a heart, And was
destroyed by getting close to one"

C

Colours

Well, what if it has something to do with Ven. I mean Roxas looks just like him, so he could have a connection between the three of them.

Ven has nothing to do with Axel having a heart.
-Roxas and the Ven connection is another story.

Qarx

Axel emotions were just getting into him. Nobodies try to pretend as if they have or are feeling their heart(s). But all it is really, is an illusion.

Like Saïx said: "Axel couldn't stand living without a heart, and was
destroyed by getting close to one"

....fix'd, not that I should. I'm not even really important. It's just that your spelling etc., was bugging me XP.

Axel was described as "a bit of an odd duck". Who knows what's going on with him?

Zeffphyr

It makes sense though. There has to be some type of connection.
If Ven looks like Roxas then there has to be a connection, and if
Roxas had a connection with Axel, then there must be a connection
with Ven. Why else would they make them look so similar?

ruinandchaos85

It makes sense though. There has to be some type of connection.
If Ven looks like Roxas then there has to be a connection, and if
Roxas had a connection with Axel, then there must be a connection
with Ven. Why else would they make them look so similar?

What does them looking similar have anything to do with Axel? Nothing. Yes, Roxas and Ven obviously have a connection, but you can't say that this connection alone link's Ven to anyone else through Roxas. That's like saying Ven is related to the entire Org. because he has a connection with Roxas. It makes NO sense.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i dont believe that the keyblade is giving axel emotions nobody dont have emotions because they lack a heart besides what if the organzation members want the keyblade for kingdom hearts to release the hearts from the heartless which they used sora for by stealing kairi

Zeffphyr

What does them looking similar have anything to do with Axel? Nothing. Yes, Roxas and Ven obviously have a connection, but you can't say that this connection alone link's Ven to anyone else through Roxas. That's like saying Ven is related to the entire Org. because he has a connection with Roxas. It makes NO sense.

All i was trying to point out is that there might be a slim chance of there being
a connection. Obviously Ven isn't related at all to the Org. but there have been
many twists and turns in KH2 so there might be in BBS. That's all I'm saying.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ven can remotely possibly explain Roxas having his own Heart so Axel, being so close to him, could feel 'realer'.
It's debatable whether or not it was really Ven's Heart or just the strength of Sora's Personality Imprint on Roxas, but because Roxas was one of the Nobodies that managed to yes "pretend" better (until we know for sure he has a Heart of his own), Axel could "pretend" along with him, and it made it easier for him to get through the day.

Qarx

....fix'd, not that I should. I'm not even really important. It's just that your spelling etc., was bugging me XP.

Axel was described as "a bit of an odd duck". Who knows what's going on with him?

... I just got negarepped for this.

I guess I'm just an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

And apparently I was "being ignorant for no reason". I don't see not knowing something as something I should be yelled/negarepped etc., but I guess I'm ignorant for that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back