• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rotkäppchen - Little Red Riding Hood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
So I made my first AMV but, it's crappy. I welcome constructive critizm. Constructive, not flames. If it sucks, I want to know why it sucks so I can improve on it later. No 'That was ghey' or 'you ruined a good movie' Bullshnit. If your gonna flame me, make it count.

YouTube - Rotkäppchen

It's short, I know but it was intended as a test to see where I needed improvement. The sound quality is bad because I clipped 5 different pieces together and my computer froze midway. The extra space at the end can't be fixed until I get better software. Windows Movie Maker, is crap. :/

I used sound clips from two of my favorite movies. Jin-Roh and Paprika.

Last edited:

angelbabe74006

It was nice for something made on WMM. I haven't watched much SC, so I am kind of lost. It was pretty to watch, though. I am not very knowledgeable in the making of videos, so I can't really say anything constructive. All I can tell you is to do your best.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Considering this is you're first time, I would say very good. :D

I loved the music XP

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I lurv! <3 itz rely good ! I'd comment but, joo know, I can' have ze youtube. XC

*watches second time* ze music iz addicting.

EDIT: I has special thanks? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back