• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire: The New Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
ROSARIO VAMPIRE: THE NEW YEAR

Yokai Academy is your everyday school. There are bullies, nerds, jocks, rich kids and more. The teachers all hand out lots of homework and the students tend to complain. For the most part everything at Yokai Academy is normal, except for one big thing. The students and teachers at the school all happen to be monsters! From Werewolves to Ogres all monsters eventually go to this school and now a brand new year is about to start at Yokai Academy. But what awaits the students within the school this year?

PLOT

It’s been about 30 years since Yokai Academy students Tsukune Aono and Moka Akashiya graduated and now a new generation of students have entered the great school of Yokai Academy. However something terrible is about to happen that could be a fate worse than death for most of the students. So the question remains, what will occur this year at Yokai Academy and is there anyway to stop it? Only time will tell…

The first day of new beginnings, it was a chance for a fresh start for Cole. Now was his chance for the life he desperately wanted and he had promised himself that he would not screw it up no matter what. Cole walked through the hallways of Yokai Academy. Everything looked so brilliant even though it was a school for monsters. Cole was so eager to get to his class that he had not only forgotten to wake his brother but also managed to get lost twice! As he looked around the hallway monsters of all types in their human forms walked about. Suddenly Cole bumped into something and immediately turned around. A massive towering monster stood talking to someone else but had stopped his conversation when Cole had bumped into him.

“Sorry about that, I’m new here,” Cole said as he bowed and started to walk away.

A large had reached out and grabbed Cole by the shoulder before turning him around forcefully.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing,” the monster asked him.

“I was just going to my first class,” Cole answered.

“Without apologizing,” the monster said his angry eyes glaring down at Cole.

“But I just did,” Cole said insistently.

“You call that an apology? Get down on your knees and beg me to not smash you into oblivion,” the monster shouted.

Cole turned his hand into a tight fist. He wanted to just turn around and leave but he couldn’t make enemies just yet. Taking a deep breath he slowly lowered himself to his knees and bowed.

“I humbly apologize may I now leave,” Cole asked.

The crowd of monsters in the area watched in awe. Some surprised that he’d actually bow while others were scared that a fight could erupt. Slowly the large monster smiled as he looked down at Cole.

“Yeah you can leave. But if you bump into me again you’ll be doing a lot more than just a simple bow freshman,” the monster said.

Slowly Cole got to his knees and started to walk away. Suddenly something whizzed through the air and hit the large monster in the back. Cole froze feeling an ominous feeling of rage and anger flow over him as he turned around slowly to see the large monster with an angry glare on his face.

“So you’re gonna throw something at me huh,” the monster asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Cole said innocently.

“Shut your trap,” the monster roared and with that threw his right fist forward at Cole.

Swiftly Cole rolled out of the way to a safe spot. The lockers that had been behind him now had a huge fist in them. Slowly the large monster removed his fist as he turned to face Cole. A massive dent now lay on two lockers. The monster’s angry gaze flew down and locked on Cole as he threw another punch but missed as Cole sidestepped. That was when the second fist flew down after him. There wasn’t enough space to dodge this one though as Cole closed his eyes trying very hard to suppress his powers and his urge to fight back. That was when Cole noticed that the large monster had stopped or rather was being forced to stop. Sky stood holding the monster’s right arm tightly with his left arm a serious look on his face.

“You shouldn’t do that. It wouldn’t be the smartest idea to attack him,” Sky said.

“Why not,” the monster asked.

“Well first of all he’s my brother and second of all he’d of incinerated you and everyone in here,” Sky replied.

Slowly the monster looked forward at Cole. Flames were floating around his body and Cole was still trying his best to suppress his urges to release them. The monster swallowed hard as he turned back to face Sky.

“Uh sorry it won’t happen again sir,” the monster said.

“Good see that it remains that way,” Sky said as the monster walked away slowly and Sky slowly approached Cole.

Slowly the crowd of monsters walked about their own business doing whatever else they had intended to do before the whole fight broke out.

“You’re a real idiot you know that? Picking a fight with a man like that? You could’ve incinerated the entire school,” Sky shouted.

“I’m sorry. But in my defense I wasn’t trying to attack anyone. I just bumped into him and he attacked me,” Cole replied.

“Nevertheless you should have woken me up before you left and why didn’t you take these with you,” Sky asked as he held up a pair of gloves in plain view.

“I must have forgotten them. I was just so excited to go here,” Cole answered as he reached out and grabbed the gloves before putting them on as the flames around him slowly diminished.

“You’re lucky I got here when I did or you would’ve been in big trouble,” Sky said as he sighed. “But then again that’s just like you. Anyways get to class you have a lot to do today, this being your first day and all.”

“Ok I’ll see you at lunch then,” Cole said as he walked away slowly down the halls of Yokai Academy.

Sky sighed as he watched his little brother walk away. It was Cole’s freshman year at Yokai Academy and he didn’t want anything going wrong with him. But if this was a forewarning for what was going to happen in the future. Then there was nothing he could do at all. Slowly Sky turned and walked over in the direction of his classroom and away from the scene of the crime.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
The first thing Omar heard was the ring of the alarm clock. Without saying a word he bangged the snooze button and looked out the window. "Its a little to bright for it to be seven." He said covering his eyes at the bright sun. The boy turned in to look at his clock. "Damn classes are going to start soon!" He exclaimed in terror. As fast as he can he got up and changed into blue athletic shorts and a football jersey. Without even saying goodbye to his family he jumped out the window of his castle and ran to school.

Omar finally got to school with plenty of time to spare. "Well I better meet my new classmates." He said cheerfully as he went giving everyone high fives and hugging the girls. So far his freshman year was starting off great. He was only there five minutes and he was pretty popular. He decided to take a trip to the cafeteria but before he could he saw Cole.
"Hey whats up Cole? Ain't this great? How's it going so far?" He said in his usual cheery mood. Before Cole could answer he wrapped his arm around his shoulder and steered him in the diretion he was going. "Do you know where a brotha could get some food. I woke up late and I'm starving."

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
“But Mom, I don’t want to go! I don’t know anyone there!!” Kiti Aono whined like a pup. “I’ve never even been out of an American school. Now I have to go to this Yokai Academy? In JAPAN??”

“Look Kit, both your uncle Tsukune and aunt Moka went there when they were kids. They say it’s a great place for monsters to learn how to control their powers.” Kiti whined again. “Do that again and you will be grounded when you get home, is that understood?”

“Yes ma’am…” Kiti drooped her head and stayed quiet. She watched the walls of the tunnel speed by, the cracks, the spider webs, the puddles of water all over the place. It was starting to creep her out. “WHOA!!” It was like she entered a different world. A giant aura was being emitted from what looked like an ancient castle. The water by the cliff was blood red like a million throats had been slit there. It made her skin crawl, yet because of her origins, it made her feel at home. The car stopped.

“Kit, it’s time for you to go honey.” Kiti’s mother said as she unlocked the door of the car so she could get out.
“Ok…” Kiti reluctantly got out of the car and gathered her things. With tears in her eyes, she ran to her mother and held her close, as if she would never see her again. “I love you Mom.” She sobbed.

“Oh Kit, I love you too, but you need to stop acting like a puppy and do what you need to. I know your father never thought you that, and all of my attempts at helping you mature were in vain with him around, and I know we both miss him terribly, but this is a blessing in disguise. His death is what will help you grow up.” Kiti started to sob more and her red ears and tail sprouted and drooped as she cried. “Kit, I’m sorry, but you HAVE to go. You need to learn to control yourself and your monster powers.”

Kiti straightened herself up and all but snarled at her mother. “NEVER call me a monster again! You may very well regret it someday.”

Her mother smiled. “Just like your father. Now get out of here, I need to go home, and you can’t follow. Do you have all of your things?” She asked. Kiti nodded and pointed to her bags that were on the ground. “Ok. I love you Kit, and I’ll see you some time soon Dear.” Her mother got back into the car and drove away, leaving her daughter behind.

“Bye Mom…” Kiti composed herself and hid her tail and ears again, then she picked up her bags and headed for the school. “This is seriously going to suck.” She thought to herself, then she got into the building and saw the hot boys walking around the halls. She almost dropped her bags and stared at them. The fox in her wanted to drool. She resisted the urge, but only barely. With the map she had been sent in the mail, she proceeded to look for her room, trying her best to avoid bumping into people. When she found it, she opened the door and was glad to find that she was the only one assigned there. She put her bags down and sat in a chair. “Maybe this place won’t be so bad after all. Maybe I’ll make some new friends here…” She pulled out a picture of her aunt and uncle when they were her age. “I mean, Tsukune and Moka survived it, why can’t I?”

Kiti walked out into the hallway again and started asking around for information, where her first class was, what she was to expect and what not. After seeing more of the school, she decided, she was going to like it quite a lot at Yokai Academy.

She walked until she saw two friendly looking boys heading her way. "Hi," she said to them nervously, "I'm Kiti Aono. Do either of you know anything about this school, I'm a bit lost."

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
TK Stood in front of the towering school as many of his classmates passed by. It was his first day back at Yokai. He decided not to get all dressed up. First day wasnt THAT important to him. So he had on his usual clothing. TK saw many new faces as he paced down the hall. It seemed to clear out as he walked pass. "Hey TK!" "What's up TK!" "Nice to see Ya man!" He heard many people yelling out as he made his way to his locker. Most of them where team mates or classmates. Some of them he had never seen in his life. "Guess i've made quite a name for myself" He said with a smirk on his face.

He had made it to his locker and bent down removing his backpack. He took out most of the notebooks and papers, tossed the sack in his locker and closed it. Off in the distance he heard a commotion. TK could point out freshman when he saw them. And no doubt the kid getting picked on was indeed a freshman. "Gee i hope i wasn't like that when i first got here." A boy walked up to TK and began to speak.

"Yooo TK What's up man how ya been?"

"Heeeeyyy man long time no see." He said as he high fived the kid."Man i been good. How was your break?"

"Same old, same old. My dad's been keeping me busy. So ya know not much time to do what i want. But i've gotten a lot stronger. We should spar sometime."

"Come on now you know i'd whoop you. Dont even try." TK said jokingly as he pushed the kid away.

Laughing the kid spoke. "Ha you OK we'll see.....Heyyy here comes your girlfriend." The kid said as he pointed down the hall.

TK spotted Madison Trish walking down the hall. "Come on she's not my girl. You know that." TK waved and she smiled as she walked pass.

"HEY TK!" She yelled

"Yea....right. Not your girlfriend."

"Ahhh whatever come on were gonna be late."

Twilight_Path

Kohaku woke herself up early on the first day of school, eager to be off and into her new life; she was so hyper her forms interchanged rapidly and without whim. Calming her fluttering powers, she dressed, wrote a quick note of farewell to her step-parents, got her old bike out of the gardening shed, and pedaled off down the dirt road. It took Kohaku an hour and a half to get to the Yokai Academy, but she didn't mind. Pondering what she would experience when she reached her destination seemed to make the road fly by, and it wasn't long before she stood before the enormous double-door entrance to the Yokai Academy. Kohaku's mouth fell open as she struggled to take in the hugeness of the building that towered ominously before her. Suddenly, someone shoved her from behind, causing her to drop an armload of materials.

"Hey mate, whadidya do that for...?" Kohaku froze as her gaze met that of a handsome young man. The stranger knelt down in front of her, a mocking look on his face. "You should watch where you're going, pipsqueak," he said, and Kohaku watched as the kid laughed loudly and stepped around her to enter the school. Fighting back the urge to turn herself into a hornet and sting the jerk, Kohaku gathered her things and rushed into the building.

She couldn't believe her eyes as she walked through the halls. Monsters were everywhere! Strolling with their friends, demonstrating their powers for onlookers, laughing, joking, teasing, growling... It was all a blur for Kohaku as she moseyed up to her locker. She scanned the numbers on the informative paper in her hand, her gaze switching to and from the sheet and the contraption called a "lock." It took Kohaku several tries to get it open, but she did, and soon all of her things were neatly piled in the compartment space. Surveying her work with pride, she shoved the locker closed and shouldered her backpack.

WHAM!

The noise startled Kohaku so much that she shifted into a hummingbird. She flitted about, yelling in a shrill voice, "Who?! What?! Where?! When?! How?!" It was then that she noticed there was some sort of skirmish going on at the end of the hallway she was in. Hovering close to the scene, Kohaku surveyed the damage. It seemed that some kid had ticked off a large monster, but some other dude had stepped in and stopped the action before anyone got hurt. With a sigh of relief, Kohaku changed back to her human form. The older teen, who had interfered with the fight, exchanged a few words with his younger counterpart. Upon closer inspection, Kohaku could see that these two were obviously related somehow. When they went their separate ways, she shook her head and turned down another hallway.

This could turn out to be quite interesting, she thought bemusedly before setting herself to the next task at hand: finding her first period classroom.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]He was only there five minutes and he was pretty popular. He decided to take a trip to the cafeteria but before he could he saw Cole. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cole paced the hallways as he looked for his first classroom. He was pretty ticked that he hadn’t been able to control his powers on his own. Everyone else could. Sighing Cole decided maybe he just wasn’t cut out for this monster school. Maybe he should just go home. Feeling depressed he hoped that someone would cheer him up. But then again he’d probably just act like they hadn’t. That’s when he saw Omar approach him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
"Hey whats up Cole? Ain't this great? How's it going so far?" He said in his usual cheery mood. Before Cole could answer he wrapped his arm around his shoulder and steered him in the diretion he was going.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man asked so many questions Cole’s head felt like it was spinning. Slowly Cole faced him a lazy look in his eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“How do you think it’s been going? I can see that school has been treating you well so far,” Cole said as he walked along the path that Omar was walking in the opposite direction of his class.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Do you know where a brotha could get some food. I woke up late and I'm starving."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cole raised an eyebrow. Had he actually forgotten to eat this morning or was he really going to rely on cafeteria food? God knows what could be crawling in it. Cole was about to answer but stopped when he saw someone approach them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She walked until she saw two friendly looking boys heading her way. "Hi," she said to them nervously, "I'm Kiti Aono. Do either of you know anything about this school, I'm a bit lost."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The name was familiar. He’d heard the name Aono somewhere before but he couldn’t remember where. Cole looked at the girl closely she obviously wasn’t a Vampire in fact she looked kind of like a fox but there was obviously no way to be sure. Not that it mattered. Revealing your true form on school grounds could get you a detention easily. There was something about the girl that he liked. Maybe it was her personality or maybe it was the aura she was giving off but either way he seemed to feel like he could trust her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well I wouldn’t know where to go sorry. But if you stay with us we might be able to help each other. What’s your first class anyways,” Cole asked.[/FONT]

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Maddie walked down the hall speaking to everyone she knew.
"Hey! Nice to be back."
"Good to see ya!"

She was so glad to be back. She had missed the fun and excitement of school. Her peers, and teachers alike. This year she would be more active. She thought about trying out for cheer leading, or something to keep her busy and more social. She made her way to her locker.
"Stupid lock."
She struggled with the lock for quite some time before she actually got it open. Every year she would decorate her locker with all types of neat trinkets, pictures, and even posters. But there was one thing she always remembered to put in there. It was a picture of her and TK they had taken sometime during her freshman year. It meant a lot to her. She placed a poster up in the back of the locker and wrote her name on the inside door. Another tradition she had.
"My territory." She said with a smile."Well better get going to class."
She closed her locker and stepped back. A fellow classmate walked by and bumped into her.
"Watch where your going! Mad-e"
The girl said sarcastically.
"I don't have time for you on the first day Taylor. I'll let that one slide this time."
Maddie smirked and walked off feeling like the bigger person. She continued down the hall to her first class hoping to not be late on the first day.
"Hey TK!"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Taces had watched the fight and watched when the younger ones brother stood in and gave the other a good reason to be scared.

"Intro very nice maybe this year will be better" Taces said as he walked away from the wall realizing that it was time for his daily look around Taces decided to get there the quicker way by using his Shadow power and going through the floor sinking through the building Taces landed into the the first floor hallway landing in the middle of three newbie freshmen looking at them as he landed he automatically noticed the one called Cole.

"Ah sorry about that didn't mean to drop in the middle of your talk cant always tell where your going to land 2 floors down" Taces said exiting the circle.

"So your the one whos caught everyones attention with the little fight this morning well dont worry it looks like your brothers got your back" Taces said in a nice tone.

"Well I guess I should introduce myself my names Taces" he said smiling as he noticed the girl who looked like she was part of a kitsune family and the other kid named Omar that Taces wasn't really sure what he was.

"You guys look a little lost can I help you"
Taces added to his intro.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"Whats up Kiti, hey I like that name." Omar said casually after Cole asked her what class she had first. "I hope we all have most of our classes together." He said cheerfully wrapping his arm around Kiti.

Ah sorry about that didn't mean to drop in the middle of your talk cant always tell where your going to land 2 floors down" Taces said exiting the circle.

Omar heard the man say as he appeared out of knowhere. "No problem bro! how did you fall though?"

"So your the one whos caught everyones attention with the little fight this morning well dont worry it looks like your brothers got your back" Taces said in a nice tone.

Omar eyed Cole with a feiry look. "Who'd you get in a fight with Cole? Tell me who did it and Ill personally make sure that they never mess with my Big bro again!" He said ready to beat them up.

"Well I guess I should introduce myself my names Taces" he said smiling as he noticed the girl who looked like she was part of a kitsune family and the other kid named Omar that Taces wasn't really sure what he was.
"You guys look a little lost can I help you"
Taces added to his intro

"Nice to meet ya Taces, so you've been here before huh. Well we dont know where our first class is. I dont even know what my class is, dang this school is so confusing. Cant wait till my first football, basketball, and boxing practice though." He said to lighten up the mood. He turned back to Taces, " Do you play any sports?"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Taces turned to the one named Omar who asked a few questions.

"Ah yes well I am a Shadow denizen aka Shadow people we have the ability to walk through things quicker than ghost witha few better added abilitys, simply I just look at the ground and let myself fall until or walk through until i get to my goal and yes this my second year here" Taces awnsered with a smile then heard the other question.

"Yes I am in Fencing and track" he said looking at the other two people to see if they had any questions to add"Oh and yes just tell me your classes and I will help you get there" Taces said looking at all three of them.

Darkness of White

Website
“Well I wouldn’t know where to go sorry. But if you stay with us we might be able to help each other. What’s your first class anyways,” Cole asked.

“Well I guess I shoud introduce myself my names Taces” he said smiling as he noticed the girl who looked like she was part of a kitsune family and the other kid named Omar that Taces wasn’t really sure what he was.

“Whats up Kiti, hey I like that name.” Omar said casually after Cole asked her what class she had first. “I hope we all have most of our classes together.” He said cheerfully wrapping his arm around Kiti

“Thanks guys, that’s really nice of you.” Kiti said, smiling at the boys. “Umm…” She looked into her bag. “Room 275 is what my schedule says, but I don’t know where that is.” Kiti sighed. When she realized Omar had out his arm around her, she blushed, she wasn’t used to anyone touching her unless she had been the one to start the contact. “C-could you pl…”

She trailed as the school bell rang. She was so startled that not only did she drop everything she was carrying, but she also let her ears and tail loose for the entire school to see.

“YOU THERE!! You know the rules! Do not let me catch you in your monster form ever again, do you hear me??” A teacher yelled at her. “Stupid kitsune anyway.”

“What did you say?” Kiti asked, the fur on her tail standing on end. “I sure hope I heard ‘Sorry for yelling’.” She tried to keep her temper. “Your yelling hurt my delicate ears with the volume of your voice. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t yell again.” She clenched her fists and started to calm down, avoiding trouble. When she did, she was able to pull her tail and ears back.

The teacher ignored her and went on. She bent down and picked up her belongings again. Then, a crowd of students then pushed Kiti and the boys away from each other, putting her on her own again. Kiti sighed and continued to look for her class, hoping that if she were late for class, she wouldn’t get punished, seeing as it was only her first day. She waved goodbye to the boys who were still in her sight, but only slightly.

When she found her classroom, the teacher that had yelled at her before was at the front. “Great,” she thought, “This is just superb, he probably already hates me for earlier…”

“Welcome class, this is Geome…try…” He had seen me in the back of the class. “Are you going to be a problem here Miss…Aono?” He paused. “Aono? You wouldn’t happen to be related to Tsukune and Moka Aono would you?”

“Y-yes sir, I am their niece.” Kiti said, half hiding her face.

“Ah, well, that explains your lack of control, just don’t let it happen again. Your uncle had a hard time controlling his powers too. He constantly showed his vampiric powers during his senior year.” He acted as though it hadn’t happened and I was forgiven. “Now class, let’s start with something simple…” He started asking simple math questions of the students. Kiti became bored and started fiddling with her pencil, remembering that her uncle had been turned into a full vampire during his senior year after being accused of being a human again.

Dee

Bronze Member
Kyumi Kurono had gotten to school a bit earlier than everyone so she could find her room and locker without a hassle. She had expected to be roomed with another person, but suprisingly she had the room all to herself. "Well, that's one problem already avoided." Kyumi wasn't to keen on possibly having to live with someone that she didnt know.

Once she had gotten her things settled she made her way to her locker. It was a couple minutes after Kyumi found her locker that a fight had seemed to occured. Some kid had apparently ticked of an older student and the older of the two had threw a punch, but ended up hitting a locker. "How childish.." Kyumi turned and began to look at her schedule. "Geometry...Room 275. This should be fun."

Kyumi arrived just as a couple others were entering the room. One of them was a girl, Kyumi got the automatic impression that she was a kitsune. No doubt about it. The Kitsune girl sat right across from her. The teacher had taken the time to scold her and identify her as Kiti Aono.

Just as the teacher was about to begin Kyumi raised her hand. "Excuse me." The teacher stopped and looked at her. "Yes, Miss...Kurono is it?" Kyumi figured that he knew that she was related to Kurumu, therefore he instantly had her whole character judged already. "Could you check my schedule? I just want to be sure that this is the correct class, it seems a bit...off." She walked to the front of the class. "Let's see. Kurono...275, yes this is it." Partially annoyed Kyumi returned to her seat and awiated the lesson.

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Omar avoided the crowds of people and finally got to his first class. He looked around his classroom but didnt see Cole or Kiti at all. He didnt have to try to find a seat because a lot of people were already offering spots. "Thanks guys but I've got this spot." He said as he pulled up a chair in the middle of the classroom.

He looked up at the board which said WELCOME TO HUMAN/MONSTER HISTORY! 'I hope this isnt another boring class' Omar thought as he started to make himself comftorbale while talking to the other students in the class.

"Hey Omar so what sports are you doing this time?" A brown haired friend of Omar's asked.

"Eh Im not doing a lot this year. Just Football, basketball, and boxing. So what did you do over the summer?" Omar asked not really caring about the conversation.

He listened to all of his friends talking about their summer and what they were going to aim for this year. It had been fifteen minutes since class started and the teacher wasnt here yet. Right when he was about to think this would be a free period the teacher came in out of breath.

"Sorry I was late people. Im a new teacher here and I sort of got lost. Welcome to my class and I hope we can make this a fun year. My name is not important and when I feel like telling you then I will. Any questions so far?"

"Its not very polite to not tell us your name. Its common courtesy to tell us your name." Omar said friendly.

Darkness of White

Website
Still bored with the lesson, Kiti started drawing cartoons on her notebook labeled “Geometry” instead of taking notes. While she was consumed with her drawing, she lost concentration on her powers and her ears and tail became visible once again. The teacher walked up to her desk and looked at her.

SLAM!!

A ruler broke on the edge of the desk and scared Kiti half to death.

“What?!?! I’m not doing anything wrong.” The teacher pointed to her tail, which was flicking all over the place. “Oh…sorry.” She regained control and hid her ears and tail again.

“Do you need some help with that? I heard there are enchantments that help to control a monster’s powers.” A student beside her offered after the teacher went back to the front.

“I’m not a monster.” Kiti growled. She had been called a monster since she was a small child and had never taken kindly to it.

“But that’s what we all are, monsters.” The boy said.

“We are only monsters to humans, to each other, we shouldn’t be called such.” Kiti replied. “Thanks for telling me about the enchantments, I’ll look into that.” Kiti continued to draw on her book, keeping half a mind on her powers. Before she knew it, the bell rang for the next class to start.

“Room 742 is…the language class. What fun…” Kiti said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. She gathered her things up again and set off to find her second class. When she got there, she sat down and proceeded to write herself a note.

Don‘t forget to find an enchantment to help control powers.

“That ought to do it.” She stuck it to her binder and got another notebook out and labeled it for her class, then started to draw on it.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Cole watched them converse with each other as they all left for their own classes. Sighing Cole turned and left for Science in room 357. Slowly Cole walked in and sat down in his seat as he stared forward at the teacher. The teacher was a thin younger teacher who looked like he could be snapped in half like a twig. As he called for silence Cole looked around at his fellow classmates they were all different monsters. Not a single one at all like him. Cole sighed this was going to be a long class.

Sky quickly wrote down some notes as he smiled. Being back in school was good. It felt so great to be back to writing down notes for the upcoming quiz, though he was sure that more than a few students felt otherwise. Suddenly he heard the teacher say it was time to go and swiftly Sky packed up his stuff and left room 298 for his next class. Honestly Sky was excited about the afternoon activities. Finally Sky could get Cole into some new activities and maybe even get him some more friends. Turning around the corner Sky looked up at the number for the classroom. This was it, room 742 language class.

Twilight_Path

Kohaku arrived at her first classroom without too much trouble. She looked up at the sign next to the door: Room 275 – Geometry. Entering quickly, she took her seat towards the middle of the classroom and took out her supplies. It wasn’t long before the teacher made his entrance. Then, a shout from outside in the hall heralded the arrival of a young girl. Kohaku watched the teenager closely. Several other students piled into the room, and the instructor called everyone to order.

“Welcome class, this is Geome…try…”

The male teacher paused, and everyone directed their sights to the young girl from earlier.

“Are you going to be a problem here Miss…Aono?” He paused. “Aono? You wouldn’t happen to be related to Tsukune and Moka Aono would you?”

Kohaku frowned. She had heard of one of those two… a graduate from the first year of the Yokai Academy. How very interesting that this girl was related to them.

“Ah, well, that explains your lack of control, just don’t let it happen again. Your uncle had a hard time controlling his powers too. He constantly showed his vampiric powers during his senior year.”

The teacher then went on to continue the lesson, but his boring voice droned in Kohaku’s ears. She was far too busy examining this Aono girl. She certainly looks very nice… I don’t know why the teacher was picking on her, the young girl thought quietly to herself.

SLAM!

The Geometry teacher had interrupted Kohaku’s train of thought to bring a ruler banging down upon Miss Aono’s desk. A sudden flash of orange caught Kohaku’s eye as the instructor addressed the young girl.

A kitsune! This Aono girl is a kitsune! Kohaku grinned. I bet she’s a trickster… just like me! Maybe I can introduce myself to her later…

Just then the bell rang, startling Kohaku. She gathered her things as fast as she could, running out the door after the Kitsune girl. “Hey! Hey… wait up!” she called, stumbling over her bag’s straps. When Kohaku made it out into the hallway, she glanced frantically up and down to the right and left. There was no sign of the girl with the orange tail. Kohaku sighed.

I guess it’ll be harder to make friends here than I thought.

Gathering herself, Kohaku checked her schedule and headed off to her next class. It wasn’t long before she stalked into room 742 - Language. To her delight and surprise, there was the Kitsune girl sitting in a desk across the room. Kohaku’s face brightened and she walked quickly up to the stranger. Pausing slightly in her hesitation, Kohaku began:

“Uh… hello. My name is Kohaku Mayumi.” She made a slight bow, nearly tripping over herself in the action. Moving around the desk next to the Kitsune girl, she sat in the next seat, an enormous smile plastered across her face.

"So you're a kitsune? That's awesome!" Kohaku beamed her excitement.

Dee

Bronze Member
Kyumi had been waiting in her next class: Language, when Kiti Aono entered the room and sat down a couple seats away from her and began to write something. Once she was finished Kyumi began to talk to her.

"Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other. My name is Kyu...."

Just then another student entered the classroom looking a little too happy. She cut right over Kyumi's lower tone of voice. "Uh… hello. My name is Kohaku Mayumi." As she said this she bowed and nearly fell! "So you're a kitsune? That's awesome!" Kiti seemed kinda suprised.

But Kyumi figured that her possible conversation with Kiti was lost so she didn't bother finishing what she was saying. The teacher hadn't arrived yet, so Kyumi just sat and kinda got lost in her thoughts when she heard someone say "Wow! Look at what she's doing..." Kyumi was instantly brought back to reality and saw the entire class, well whoever was there so far looking at her. Including Kiti and that Kohaku girl.

Kyumi realized that while she was daydreaming she'd accidently created an illusion of what she was thinking about. All sorts of monsters and people were walking and interacting in the middle of the room. "Oh my god!" She instantly ended the illusion. It wouldnt have been noticible by the other students if random people that werent there before hadnt magically appeared in the center of the room. "Umm....."

Just then the teacher entered the room. "Good morning students and Welcome to your Language Class. Let's begin.."

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Website
“Uh… hello. My name is Kohaku Mayumi.” She made a slight bow, nearly tripping over herself in the action. Moving around the desk next to the Kitsune girl, she sat in the next seat, an enormous smile plastered across her face.

"So you're a kitsune? That's awesome!" Kohaku beamed her excitement.

Kiti smiled at the girl who had come up to her “Kiti Aono, nice to meet you Kohaku! Yeah, I’m a kitsune, and I would prefer it if you not tried to kill yourself again.” She laughed. She reached out and shook Kohaku’s hand gingerly. “This is my first time going to school in this country, I’m American by birth, but my mom is Japanese. When my dad died, we moved here. My mom made me come to this school because of my aunt and uncle, they both went here when they were kids.” Kiti paused and blushed, thinking she had said too much.

“Wow! Look what she’s doing…” A kid said loud enough for the class next door to hear. Everyone looked at a girl named Kyumi who was producing an illusion of monsters conversing with each other in the middle of the class room.

“Oh my god!” She gasped as she ended the illusion “Umm…”

Just then the teacher entered the room. "Good morning students and Welcome to your Language Class. Let's begin.."

The teacher noticed that there had been some disarray in the classroom and proceeded to straighten it out. She then went to her desk and fiddled with her papers, then started to write on the board. Kiti copied down some notes until she got bored and started drawing again.

Remembering her note, she drew a choker that looked very much like a fancy dog’s collar, ruby red with diamonds embedded into the leather, and a sapphire tear-drop hanging down from the center. She had been promised one of these for her birthday, but she hadn’t gotten it because the jewelry store ran out. She was hoping that her necklace could be the item enchanted to help control her powers better, but it couldn’t do any good for a while, so she just drew and imagined it.
The bell rang and Kiti jumped again, luckily she had managed to keep control this time. She gathered her things and headed off to her next class; Science.

Dee

Bronze Member
After Kyumi had copied all of the notes she began to daydream again, this time she made sure to keep her powers under control. Finally the class ended and everyone made their way out the door and to their next classes. She followed Kiti.

"Hey Kiti! I noticed that you have Science next....so do I. It's kinda funny that we have the same classes huh?"

The girls continued until they reached their next destination. Kyumi found her schedule once again. "I think this is it. General Science, Room 443. Mhm...well here we go..." Kiti smiled and the girls walked into the room together to find their seats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back