• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Root for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

No.6

Website
www.geocities.com
I've been waiting for someone to make up this challenge. When my sister lived in Louisianna, one of her friends who lived there got to level 99 (not 100?! weak!) on Destiny Islands. My sister and I have never been told why she didn't go for 100.

S

Swordfish

hmmm im curios about htis its impossible ot get to lvl 70 unless u have loads of patiencse and have nothing better to do with ur life!! and i shall try this to i dont have patience though i got to lvl 6 was my highist there!

Heartless1990

I usually just play until I level up once a day after level 30. So, I level to 30, go play something else, eat, play, eat, shower, sleep, next morning level to 31, go play something else, eat, play, eat, shower, sleep, level to 32 the next morning, etc.

And I didn't need patience as long as I had time to just level up slowly. That's right, it took me 2 months to reach level 65 -_-

And fighting Wakka is not a good idea because if you deflect his attacks, it'll hurt him. If you hurt him too much, you have to fight him all over again. In a match against Tidus, you can deflect all his attacks and get 1 tech point for each deflect. You don't need to hurt him once. But after like level 20, your attacks are enough to kill him with one hit and after 30, your attacks are faster than usual so the more you level, the more likely you'll kill them accidentally and start all over again.

However, a battle against Riku (if you're still on day one) can be great at times once you level to your 40s or higher and equip Defend because, just like the others you fight on the island, one hit might kill him so you might as well just stand still and have a turbo controller to mash the "Square" Button because he really can't hurt you. -_-

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
yup, fighting against waka and deflecting the blitz balls is the best way, I got to 20, then gave up...I bow to the first person who gets to level 100 on desteny Island. I could have sworn by the end of the game my brother was on level 120 somethin, before that I hadn't even heard about kingdom hearts, now I think to myself, "DUDE YOUR GAMES MESSED UP!! LEVEL 126?! LET ME BORROW IT!!!!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Heartless1990 said:
I got to 70...then it got annoying because it took me half a day to level up one. I'll tell you that deflecting Tidus's main attack is the best way to gain levels but after doing it 418243481364654448773 times, you get pissed. Plus, after you reach level 20, your swings are a bit faster and if you accidentally hit him even once at level 20, he dies already. -_-

So good luck! TRY AND BEAT MY RECORD ^-^

Daaayyym. You have no life! LOL JKs. Man, you have deep patience. It drove me crazy just at 12. Man, you are crazy. Congrats! *hands H1990 a trophy that says "Congrats! YOu have accomplished to waste two months of your life!"* LOL JKs.

Wow, 70.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Holy crap... Getting to level 100 on the first world will take you, like, months to finish.

Haha, the highest I've gotten on the Destiny Islands is level 7, I think.

~Life~

The old member
How can you be here and NOT have the game?
unless you rented it.......

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
imallaboutKH said:
i've tried, the highest i've gotten so far is lvl. 20 sumthin...i havn't done it for a while. I find it best to take on Wakka and just deflect all of his Blitzball attacks to get tech points ya kno?

Haha arent you glad that i showed you that? Well i think im level 26 right now but i dont remember ill have to check. But i havent played in awhile so...

kizzyke

i think you guys are insane...
i didn't like destiny islands that much so i think i was level 5 or 9 or something when i got of towards traverse town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back