• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rooms: Sleep, Dreams, Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

Ok this is a new thread speculating the Room of Sleep seen in KHFM+

As we already know Aqua's armor was seen in the "Room of Sleep" when Xemnas addresses it as "friend"

Now things get complicated, Xigbar was talking with Zexion about moving half their operations to Castle Oblivion thinking there was a "Room of Awakening" where Xemnas could be with another "friend".

So there's Radiant Garden, Castle Oblivion, and ??? I have reason to believe its in twilight town or another place existing inbetween light and darkness, like traverse town, because Radiant stands for rays of light and Oblivion obviously means darkness so we can suspect the "Room of Dream" to be somewhere inbetween.

I can also guess that Terra's armor is in the "Room of Awakening" due to the fact most people think Terra and MX have a deep conection weather fusion or something completely different. Ven's armor could be in the "Room of Dream" because dreams can be remembered or forgotten.

The Reason for picking dream as a room is for stages of sleep as in

Sleep............................Dreaming......................Awakening

Please comment on what you think. I have researched this through and hope you can see what i see

A

Audo

I don't think there is a room of Dreaming.
And i don't think Terra's armor would be in awakening, because if Xehanort really was part Terra, then Terra wouldn't be his "friend" Ven would. Thus why people think Ven's armor is in the Room of Awakening which was thought to be in CO (which i dont think it is)

pgerv12

this is where i speculate completing something that maybe never will be

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't think there is a room of Dreaming.
And i don't think Terra's armor would be in awakening, because if Xehanort really was part Terra, then Terra wouldn't be his "friend" Ven would. Thus why people think Ven's armor is in the Room of Awakening which was thought to be in CO (which i dont think it is)

I agree with everything you say execpt just because the fight in Final mix was cannon does that make the fact that his armor was there a lie too?

Most of Ven's armor is destoryed in the battle.

A

Audo

I agree with everything you say execpt just because the fight in Final mix was cannon does that make the fact that his armor was there a lie too?

Most of Ven's armor is destoryed in the battle.

Well, it could just be what's left of his armor, right?

pgerv12

ok someone please tell how Terra and Xehanort are fused that just doesn't seem right

A

Audo

Yes i was just pointing that out.

What do you think about what I said in my above post about Terra's armor?
Oh you were talking about Terra's armor, lol.
Nomura has basically said that the fight wasn't canon though. It was basically just put in there as a tease'm. Well, what he said was "You can think of him as Terra, or not, it doesn't matter" (which makes it seem like it isnt canon).

Apollo

Silver Member
Oh you were talking about Terra's armor, lol.
Nomura has basically said that the fight wasn't canon though. It was basically just put in there as a tease'm. Well, what he said was "You can think of him as Terra, or not, it doesn't matter" (which makes it seem like it isnt canon).

hmmm I don't know what to think. For now I am going to lable that as his Armor's location. With Aqua's in the room of sleep it would be logical that Ven's is in the Room of Awakening. But I just have a hard time fully beliving it is as simple as that.

pgerv12

It is said Xemnas built the Room of Sleep and Xigbar stated a Room of Awakening maybe at CO, something he didn't build

Last edited:

RiKu-s_Being

the room of sleep is located at the heartless factory in hallow baition and it has aquas armour in it... we know of a room of awakening...if u take the terms literally then the dreams work... but i am lokking at sleep and aWAkening as death (dissappearing) and birth...if this works wouldnt a room of memory work as well...it was said that there was a hint in the movie ff7 advent children...cloud tells sephiroth (spelling idk) to go back to memories forever. i think it works

A

Audo

ok someone please tell how Terra and Xehanort are fused that just doesn't seem right
It was a theory a long time ago that a lot of people agreed with in the terms of possibility.
Basically, they said something along that when Terra's eyes turned orange and he was using his dark powers stuff happened that made Terra and Master Xehanort (and possibly the DS) fuse together, creating the Xehanort we know as Ansem's Apprentice. They based this on how MX had the same clothing, skin colour, and hair colour as Xehanort and how Terra had the same hair style as Xehanort/Xemnas/Xehanort's heartless (though obviously not as long). They said that with the fusion MX turned younger and he got Terra's hairstyle and he lost all memories of who he was. Basically.

That's the jist of the theory, there's more to it than that, but that's as much as I can remember right now. Oh, they also said something like this is why Xehanort has such strong of a heart, and is so impressively smart at such a young age and what not.

And according to Omni, Terra's VA is the same as the VA for Xehanort, which just furtherly points out a connection.

yugi300

This is quite easy anyone who needs info filled in I can help I just want to say one thing Terra is only in another room or with Ven which is hinted not to be I think.

-First off to call Aqua a friends and to have Ven as a friend he is a)Terra b)MX or c)DS
if he's DS or MX well they'd have serious mem loss or at least minor memory loss because at one time they fought so to call her a friend or even ven a friend if it's DS or MX with mem loss well we know that a third room is quite possible.

Thought I should clear that up I will go get that vid now wait!

ssceles

Website
ssceles.deviantart.com
Don't kill me for my two cents, but... I think the game will take place in the future but the setting will be in the past. Future tense: It's Xemnas in the rooms mentioned, but its also in the past, because Birth by Sleep could be in Xemnas' memory? ...its not possible to change the past, but what if he wanted to see what he forgot (if the theory holds that Ansem's apprentice Xehanort and Terra are the same person), or to see where he went wrong...

In Kingdom Hearts itself, there's a general theme that says "your heart stays with your friends." (Refer to the first game, and the first fight with Riku inside Hollow Bastion for a good example.) So there's definitely importance when Xemnas called the armor an old friend. It wasn't said mockingly, so, perhaps there is good in Xemnas - Nobodies are beings that are neither light nor dark, afterall.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Don't kill me for my two cents, but... I think the game will take place in the future but the setting will be in the past. Future tense: It's Xemnas in the rooms mentioned, but its also in the past, because Birth by Sleep could be in Xemnas' memory? ...its not possible to change the past, but what if he wanted to see what he forgot (if the theory holds that Ansem's apprentice Xehanort and Terra are the same person), or to see where he went wrong...

In Kingdom Hearts itself, there's a general theme that says "your heart stays with your friends." (Refer to the first game, and the first fight with Riku inside Hollow Bastion for a good example.) So there's definitely importance when Xemnas called the armor an old friend. It wasn't said mockingly, so, perhaps there is good in Xemnas - Nobodies are beings that are neither light nor dark, afterall.

No. It is confirmed to be in the past. Nomura's not the type to pull a fast one on us.

yugi300

I think he's right because Xigbar mentions three rooms from what he says one room is for a reason in CO they don't know of I assume Ven and the other is Terra? The other friend. But than who would be Xehanort maybe their is just two rooms I dunno now!!!!!!!!Btw........The Room of Sleep has Aqua in it well her armour at least for those who don't know.\\

Omg I think THAT THING IS RIGHT WERE THEY FUSE BECAUSE HE COULD BE A LL EVILL xEMNAS BUT BECAUSE OF tERRA HE MISSES HIS FRIENDS BUT THEN HOW COULD Terra exist if he fused?And maybe DS played a part or not. Memory's were fragmented therefor Xemnas being special as well only remembers some memorys that what I think. If only we knew who Xehanort is than almost all the pieces would tie together!!!!!!!!Sorry bout the Caps/Capitals(Capital Letters)......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back