• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rooms of sleep/awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#5 Lexaeus

I dont know if this was a thread already but i decided to post my thoughts anyway.
You know in kh2 fm the new scene with vexen, zexion, and xigbar? well when they are talking about how xemnas goes to the room of sleep when in another new scene yoy see the F.S.'s armor and keyblade on the floor. When refering to the first scene xigbar talks about how castle oblivion is very interesting to xemnas because it has the room of awakening. Zexion then then remarks about "the other friend." Since you fight E.S. in the game would that mean its the B.H.S. at the room of awakening at castle oblivion. just a thought...

Last edited:

HeartExtracter

i have posted already that!!go find my post(i hope u find my diagram interesting!)thats my post!but well done thinking about it

HeartExtracter

u shouldn't apologize m8:) u just thought of something that has been posted!well done for thinking it

Sexy Angel
BHS could possibily be in the room of awakening!!! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back