• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wisdom

Can anyone explain what the room of sleep is to me? SORRY dont flame me i dont have final mix and can u also show me good videos of room of sleep? cuz i'm confused about that

Malevolence

Raw Life
Wrong section

The Room of Sleep was a room in Hollow Bastion built by the apprentices of Ansem the Wise. After the apprentices banished Ansem and became Nobodies, Xemnas would travel to the room. Inside was a single throne which Xemnas would sit on, as well as the armor of Aqua, including the Keyblade. Xemnas would speak to the armor addressing it as a "friend" or so.

/thread

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Wrong section

The Room of Sleep was a room in Hollow Bastion built by the apprentices of Ansem the Wise. After the apprentices banished Ansem and became Nobodies, Xemnas would travel to the room. Inside was a single throne which Xemnas would sit on, as well as the armor of Aqua, including the Keyblade. Xemnas would speak to the armor addressing it as a "friend" or so.

/thread
Isn't supposed to be in the FoKH?

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Yeah this is the right section. The Room Of Sleep was in KH2FM+. This Thread is in the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ section. Anyway... I agree with what Sugarmelts said, it was built by Xemnas because I think the hooded figure that goes into the Room of Sleep in that one video in KH2FM+ was Xemnas. But that's just what I think.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wrong section and whatever else aside, that video gave me a good look at the Room of Sleep; I haven't actually seen the original cut scene yet.

cloudxxzach

I think it was Xemnas that built it.
But, it was definatley him in the room talking to Aqua's armor. Zexion and Zigbar were talking about him.

Samhain

Bronze Member
It was built by Xemnas, not Xehanort.

Xemnas? Wasn't it built by Xehanort? After banishing his former master he ordered the apprentices to release the seal and build the Room of Sleep. And XEHANORT was the 1 who banished his former master. How? nobody knows...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I expect to see you proven wrong on at least one of those points some time soon.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Xemnas? Wasn't it built by Xehanort? After banishing his former master he ordered the apprentices to release the seal and build the Room of Sleep. And XEHANORT was the 1 who banished his former master. How? nobody knows...

It was built by xemnas. By that time Xehanort had cast off his body in order to study the heartless. XH had left, leaving only Xemnas.

Dont spam anymore.

Samhain

Bronze Member
^ Where is the info for that? I always thought it was his apprentices who released the seal and built the Room of Sleep?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Read Another Report to get where all that info came from.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I dunno, check it up on the Wikipedia and KH Wiki pages?

EDIT: Or that.

Apasstrife

m... i also think that was xeanort the other aprentice of ansem the wise the ones who built the room of sleep. but the only one who can get inside is xeanort/xemnas. first they built the room, then they became nobodys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back