• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Sleep=Aqua Room of Awakening=???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

The scene where Xigbar eavesdrops Zexion in KHIIFM+ He says this:
"If there's the Room of Sleep, that Ansem sealed, then the Room of Awakening is what Xemnas is searching! There is where the OTHER FRIEND MUST BE!"
Since in the Room of Sleep is Aqua, who is in the Room of Awakening? It might be Ven since I think that there has been many theories saying that Xemnas is Terra since he calls Aqua an old friend making the other friend in the Room of Awakening Ven.
Thanks for reading.

~ragnarok

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Most likely Ven...
And again, "friend" may have been a lack of a better term... Plus, when Xigbar says "friend", he really stresses it...

Ragnarocker

Most likely Ven...
And again, "friend" may have been a lack of a better term... Plus, when Xigbar says "friend", he really stresses it...

Stresses it as in... what?
Remember the scene:
"When Xemnas is in the Room of Sleep, I hear him talking with someone, I thought that room was suppose to be only him to be. I can't actually hear wha they are saying. But since his looking for the Room of Awakening, maybe taht's where the OTHER FRIEND IS!"
Meaning theres already a friend talking with Xemnas and his looking for the other friend.

~ragnarok

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Stresses like...you know how, if someone's your enemy, you might call them friend to piss them off? Or maybe the word friend is just used instead of a longer and more complicated descritpion to their relationship.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
sorry but i haven't played KH for a long time now...where and what is the room of awaking?:confused:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Most likely Ven...

This is largely what I was going to say.

Stresses it as in... what?
Remember the scene:
"When Xemnas is in the Room of Sleep, I hear him talking with someone, I thought that room was suppose to be only him to be. I can't actually hear wha they are saying. But since his looking for the Room of Awakening, maybe taht's where the OTHER FRIEND IS!"
Meaning theres already a friend talking with Xemnas and his looking for the other friend.

~ragnarok

Eh yeah, he hears Xemnas talking to the armor. Also, he stresses it as in, he puts a lot of emphasis on the word. Implying possible sarcasm. Or he could just be making fun of his superior since he's a nutjob who talks to inanimate objects.

Y

Yannis

This is largely what I was going to say.

Eh yeah, he hears Xemnas talking to the armor. Also, he stresses it as in, he puts a lot of emphasis on the word. Implying possible sarcasm. Or he could just be making fun of his superior since he's a nutjob who talks to inanimate objects.
I personally think, that Xemnas said the word "friend" in sarcastic way, but Im not good reading japanese emotion.

Other thing that I want to say is that Xemnas´s japanese voiceactor is 65-year-old. I think that he could voiceact Master Xehanort, because MX seems about 65.

Ragnarocker

I personally think, that Xemnas said the word "friend" in sarcastic way, but Im not good reading japanese emotion.

Other thing that I want to say is that Xemnas´s japanese voiceactor is 65-year-old. I think that he could voiceact Master Xehanort, because MX seems about 65.

Either Xigbar is making fun of him or his just as sarcastic as always.
Anyways, I tink that in the Room of Awakening is Ven. But, if it's called the Room of awakening, maybe it has to do something with him.

~ragnarok

Y

Yannis

Either Xigbar is making fun of him or his just as sarcastic as always.
Anyways, I tink that in the Room of Awakening is Ven. But, if it's called the Room of awakening, maybe it has to do something with him.

~ragnarok
Some japanese guy may know if they were being sarcastic.

Yeah, Ven might be in the room of awakening, but why would Xemnas want to find it? If you sleep in room of Sleep, what you do in room of Awakening?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Some japanese guy may know if they were being sarcastic.

Yeah, Ven might be in the room of awakening, but why would Xemnas want to find it? If you sleep in room of Sleep, what you do in room of Awakening?

Though Xigbar is being sarcastic, I'm unsure about Xemnas...
As for the RoA, It's obvious... Xemnas wants to recall his past life, the life he had during BBS... So, wouldn't you think a place called the "Room of Awakening", that his memories would be awakened...?

Ragnarocker

First, Ansem sealed the Room of Sleep.
Second, Xemnas unsealed the Room of Sleep.
Third, he was looking for it since.

~ragnarok

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Maybe his whole life. He never found it I guess, so then he continued searching and died.

wat if the room of sleep or which ever one he was lookin for is the room that sora was in when he was gettin his memories back. maybe he was lookin for the room sora was in so he could regain his memories in a faster way. or maybe he wanted to get to sora before he woke up so that he could control the keyblade again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back