• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS NOT SORA

Well if the room of sleep had aqua's armor and keyblade im guessing the room of awakening most likely has ven's armor and keyblade (not terra's because i believe that terra and xehanort are the same person)
discuss

TerraFTW!

Well if the room of sleep had aqua's armor and keyblade im guessing the room of awakening most likely has ven's armor and keyblade (not terra's because i believe that terra and xehanort are the same person)
discuss

Many people have suggested this because why else would he look for the RoA. If Aqua is in the RoS

Although I've also heard theories that Xemnas was looking for it to turn to his old Sense of Self. But I really don't agree with that one.

Radon

mofo
Would make sense I guess. Maybe his armour is in the RoA as he has awakened or something to do with Roxas. Something along those lines.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
discuss

So Im guessing all of this is just an assumption?... hmm that wont do... kinda makes sense though to balance whats the rooms purposes are for.

Radon

mofo
You have to admit though you have based this on a hunch.

Edit: POST NO. 1500!! :D

Last edited:

TerraFTW!

So Im guessing all of this is just an assumption?... hmm that wont do...

Thats part of what a Theory is. An Assumption with some facts to try and back it up. Which is what ROXAS NOT SORA has done here.

The Assumption: Ven's Armor might be in RoA.
Facts that could back this up (As he has stated): Aqua's Armor is in the RoS. So it would make some sense that Ven's armor might be in RoA.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Many people have suggested this because why else would he look for the RoA.

Maybe because he wants to recover his memories of his past before being found my Ansem? It's called the Room of Awakening, so I would think it would be designed to "awaken" things, and the only thing Xehanort seems to have that is not "awake" is his memories.

EDIT:
TerraFTW! said:
Aqua's Armor is in the RoS. So it would make some sense that Ven's armor might be in RoA.

Though something that could be used to disprove that assumption is the fact that the RoS was built by Xemnas and the RoA wasn't.

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
Cos Aqua's armour is in the RoS. Most likely object to be there isn't it? Like everything else about this theory it's based on a hunch.

azurastardust

Maybe because he wants to recover his memories of his past before being found my Ansem? It's called the Room of Awakening, so I would think it would be designed to "awaken" things, and the only thing Xehanort seems to have that is not "awake" is his memories

Yeah, it would be interesting to know actually how much Xemnas was aware of - since so far (excluding 358/2 days) in every scene he is quite coy about the extent of his knowledge. Perhaps he only suspected some sort of connection. It seems that whatever he thought, he stopped investigating it by KH2. Presumably, either it was no longer as important as Kingdom Hearts or the organisation didn't have the resources to pursue it, though the latter seems like a really bad reason.

In any case if (for example) you assume the Terra=Xehanort theory you might think he was seeking the room of awakening to reawaken his ability to use the keyblade... an ability he may have lost as he became Ansem SoD and which later became superfluous once Roxas, Xion and finally Sora ued the keyblade to free hearts.

crazzyBRY

Maybe because he wants to recover his memories of his past before being found my Ansem? It's called the Room of Awakening, so I would think it would be designed to "awaken" things, and the only thing Xehanort seems to have that is not "awake" is his memories.

then why did xigbar said that the other room is the "other friend"?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
then why did xigbar said that the other room is the "other friend"?

He said "perhaps that is where the other 'friend' is."
It's a guess, not fact.

And even if the RoA has Xemnas' other 'friend' in it, it does not mean that seeking said 'friend' is his only or main goal.

C

coolfresh1224

(not terra's because i believe that terra and xehanort are the same person)

HOW CAN TERRA BE XEHANORT IF TERRA IS IN KH2FM IT DOSENT MAKE ANY SENSE TERRA IS TERRA AND NOBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS WE SAW XEHANORTS HEARTLESS DIE. AT THE TIME YOU FIGHT TERRA XEMNAS IS STILL ALIVE.

crazzyBRY

He said "perhaps that is where the other 'friend' is."
It's a guess, not fact.

And even if the RoA has Xemnas' other 'friend' in it, it does not mean that seeking said 'friend' is his only or main goal.

oh yea...sory about that...

its still a possibility..

plus, "friend" can be anyone..

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
HOW CAN TERRA BE XEHANORT IF TERRA IS IN KH2FM IT DOSENT MAKE ANY SENSE TERRA IS TERRA AND NOBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, we do not really know if the LS was Terra, as Nomura said whether or not you thought he was was unimportant. Secondly, we do not know if LS was canon.

PLUS WE SAW XEHANORTS HEARTLESS DIE.

And? When the Heartless is destroyed, followed by the Nobody, the full being is restored.

AT THE TIME YOU FIGHT TERRA XEMNAS IS STILL ALIVE.

Again, LS might not be Terra or canon.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

PLUS WE SAW XEHANORTS HEARTLESS DIE. AT THE TIME YOU FIGHT TERRA XEMNAS IS STILL ALIVE.

a.) Please stop yelling.

b.) The Lingering Sentiment battle isn't necessarily canon. So Terra=Xehanort is just as likely as any other theory.

crazzyBRY

For me

DS = Xehanort..

i can imagine DS's helmet got a crack then his face was revealed at little, looking alot like zhehanoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back