• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

I dont believe the theory that terra is xehanort.

i think its too obvious. my guess is nomura is doing this on purpose to lead us off and when we see the truth we will be like WTF?

maybe the other friend isnt ven.....maybe the person in the room of awakening is terra

ROXAS NOT SORA

I dont believe the theory that terra is xehanort.

i think its too obvious. my guess is nomura is doing this on purpose to lead us off and when we see the truth we will be like WTF?

maybe the other friend isnt ven.....maybe the person in the room of awakening is terra
yes but i mean you cant say they there is no resemblance between the 2

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I really didn't get how people made that connection. At least the Reno people were half right in the end...

EDIT: what's wrong khallsta?

Aria

braver by the minute
For me

DS = Xehanort..

i can imagine DS's helmet got a crack then his face was revealed at little, looking alot like zhehanoto

I like that idea better than terra=xehanort honestly. Terra=Xehanort is just too obvious. Okay so back on topic, (if there's anyone in there) could DS be the "friend" in the RoA? just a random thought I had.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
When exactly was the Room of Sleep built? I know it was built by Xemnas, but was he Xehanort at the time, or had he already split into a Heartless and Nobody? I've tried researching it, but I can't find it.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
The Room of Sleep was a room built by ATW's apprentices
....but my question is that it was built....so why would there
be a room of awakening, and seeing as there could be, who
would have made it. Then there's also the fact that there
was another voice within the Room of Sleep besides Xemnas's....

Alex999

The Room of Sleep was a room built by ATW's apprentices
....but my question is that it was built....so why would there
be a room of awakening, and seeing as there could be, who
would have made it. Then there's also the fact that there
was another voice within the Room of Sleep besides Xemnas's....

which goes back to the theory that they're not really dead, but alive in some sort of way, or at least aqua is.

i for one im not gonna expect the terra=xehanort prediction. all the evidence points to it, and i mean it would be VERY likely its true.

but like nomura said in one of his interviews, he does scenes so people think something, and then works them around to be something completly different to give it the perfect element of surprise.

so im not choosing any sides, cause any evidence we might have can be completly turned around into something else.

Tenyas

Room of Sleep was made after they kicked AtW out, The room of Awakening was supposedly in Oblivion which is why they built it and continued their experiments there. I could've sworn I've posted this before....

Alex999

Room of Sleep was made after they kicked AtW out, The room of Awakening was supposedly in Oblivion which is why they built it and continued their experiments there. I could've sworn I've posted this before....

u mean built the room of sleep? idk if ur talking about that, castle oblivion or the room of awakening.

castle oblivion was already there before the org was ever made. and xemnas believes the room is there.

just in case if u meant either of those.

Tenyas

I said that the first room was made, that one I'm sure of. The oblivion castle thing still leaves me confused. You say it was already there? I guess I was wrong in my post then. Still, the whole reason they occupied oblivion was to find the power of memories. Perhaps the key to finding the RoA is in the memories of someone. Question is, who?

Keybladesparan

Maybe terra is in the room of awakening. Xemnas could have thought he could have gotten Ven out of Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back