• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Romeo And Juliet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Ok, I have to read this stuff in English class. We're on like Act 4 I think and well,
I think it blows. Its crap to me. I don't know about you guys though, so i'd like your opinion on this book. Thoughts and comments?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
"Romeo and Juliet" was teen angst garbage. It's a story of two kids and their hormones. They can't get together and do the horizontal boogey, so it's considered a tradgety. Listen, Juliet, Romeo was one guy out of an entire world of men. Don't kill your self just because you assumed that he was your one true love. It's bullshit.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I thought the book was alright, but I hate reading. The movie was so damn corny. But there were boobs. lol

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Dude it has a black guy in there, no offense. It is so weird and corny. It does not work well at all.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The Baz Lurman (or whatever his name is) was um...interesting but the play was really good, very tragic. I cant take Leonardo seriously at all, if I saw him in real life I'd just want to pat him on the head.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I had to read this two years ago, in 8th grade. I wanted to smack Romeo upside the head, he was such a little whinebag. Leo fit the role perfectly.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Geez. This is the definitive Emo story. Complete with the useless suicides at the end. My favorite part's DEFINITELY the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back