• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~Romance RP~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoKoFirez

This is another Romance RP!! The setting is set in our modern world, and we are all high school seniors!!

Rules
No powerplaying or godmodding.
No spam.
Be literate.
Romance is of course allowed..this is a romance rp..but keep details at minimum.
Be active!!
Have fun!!

Template:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Posting mine later people!!

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: bwahaha, I'll use my uber smexiness as the image ;)

Name: Lance West
Appearance:
img2005082800572400608zb.jpg

eh, it's an old pic but it should do fine

Personality: Easy going, laid back, and cheerful most times. He often times tends to act a bit...eccentric, and he constantly cracks jokes. But thats only one side of him. He also knows when it's time to be serious, whether it be angry or considerate.
Bio: Pretty basic life story. He loves music, rock is his passion. He's played in a band called chemical burn since he was 15, he plays drums. He plays on the high school soccer team as goalie. He has pletny of friends, but not many enemies. He considers the people he doesnt get along with, uninvolved.

Last edited:

KoKoFirez

TY FOR JOINING BREAK POINT!! ^_^

Here's my bio by the way.

Mine:
Name: Sumuri (sue-mar-ray)

Appearance: Face - http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/KokoNoko/orihme.jpg
Full Body- http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/KokoNoko/bleachcover035mw.jpg

Personality: She loves to draw and paint. She is very kind and sweet, but always cares for others over herself. Although she never lets anyone push her around. She only plays volleyball and basketball. She loves animals and other creatures. She hates people worrying about her and often hides her sadness from her friends.

Bio: She was always in a jolly mood when she was a child. In fact, she's still usually in a jolly mood. Althoug she may look happy, inside she may be sad. She gets straight A's and often does most of her chores in her family. She has both a younger and older brother. Her older brother is in graduate school, while her younger brother is in the 3rd grade. Her parents are usually out, leaving her to take care of the household. She earns money as a baby sitter, and other sorts of jobs.

Last edited:

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Name: Saria
Appearance: http://www.squareamp.com/features/gallery/glassshard/GlassShard_Marlene_Tifa.jpg
(Saria and little sister, Meggie)
Personality: Shy and quiet around others, but loud and outgoing with friends. She likes to have fun. She enjoys singing, music, and basket ball. She doesn't put up with other people's crap.
Bio: She moved here from California and has a sister name Meggie

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((since you asked so nicely KoKo, i will join. and BP, not bad lookin *wink wink* lol))

Name : Lindsay Garlan

Appearance : http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=92266

Personality : Emo-like, quiet, and sometimes straight-forward, most of the time sarcastic.

Bio : Lindsay was pretty smart for her age, so she had moved up a grade in 5th grade. That is why she is 16 and in 12th grade. Lindsay hopes to one day find someone that she can love....or at least like....

KoKoFirez

LOL ty DestinySeeker. ^_^

Anyways, i have to go soon thirty minutes later to basketball practice so i will be back two hours later after that thirty minutes. o_O confusing.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I'll join all my other Rp all died and i'm bored...*sigh*

Name:Kayla
Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/Kayle.jpg
Personality: She is a very bright, happy and sarcastic girl, but watch out when she is mad.
Bio:Kayla has always been a band geek in the school. She was a Drum Major since her freshman year, first freshman to be, and she has always had first chair at competions. She also does cheerleading, but she isn't the stereotype. She likes to get down and dirty sometimes and gets along better with the guys. She can't wait to get off on her own at the end of the school year and make a life that her mother didn't plan for her.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
(Just me, BP and a bunch of girls. YES)
Name: Todd Rogers
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/spiral/spiral35.jpg
Personality: Smart, friendly, cool, smooth-talker, ladie's man, nice, and brave.
Bio: Todd is the son of rich parents. He has to work to get what he wants but, he manages. At age 10 he was the star and captain of his basketball team and he won every game. At age 14 he joined the school basketball team and is still the team captain to this day. The only thing he wants in life is someone to love.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

haha, Zato, I'ma get em all ;) SO BACK OFF!!!!! :p All dah ladies love rock star. Oh and dats an old pic...my hair is longer now. dude......dont ever say that to me again.....>_>

KoKoFirez

lol BP watch out, any minute now any one of us can show up on your door knocking. Well, i probably SHOULD start now, but i THINK we need more guy rpers. We have 4 girls and 2 guys.

KoKoFirez

ooc.Ok ok ok ok fine let's start!! by the way more people can join!!

In May..

Sumuri kept running and running towards the school. Her backpack was hanging behind her back, and her hair was dangling in the wind.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Todd walked to his locker and tried his combination but, it didn't work. "Just like last year this stupid locker just won't open." Todd said pissed. He walked to the gym to see if anyone was playing ball before school start.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

"Mark! Cut the crap!! Where's my CD player? I'm not going to school without it."

"It's on your damn bed!"

"........oh yeah." Lance grinned thickly as he snatched up his CD player and ran out the door.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Kayla looked around at her last year as a drum major and her band she was to lead for the next 5 months. She smiled at her other classmates waiting to begin there first day of their last year, then looked at the other classes. The Juniors all big and bad thinking they will be leaders in a year then the sophmores tryingt o tell it all the the poor looking freshman.
They had all been there since 7:00am and she knew it was time to go in. She lapped her hands and screamed band was dismissed and the all went running inside. She looked two her other drum majors and they started to carrying extra stuff in and she went insider to start her first day and also her last year. She was excited but sad for she would miss her life she had made in this town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back