• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ROMANCE OF DAWN SAGA [Original/Alternate Universe Kingdom Hearts RP by Tyrant Raver] [OOC/SU]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I'll help you out and join this, if you'll accept me that is.

"There is always a place beyond..."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Lost my temp because of KHI, and after throwing my laptop at the wall (metaphorically) I SWEAR to have a post up by tomorrow.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"There is always a place beyond."

Name:
Danika
Side:
Neutral
Heart:
Twilight

Weapon:
Dream Walker

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

At an average height, tall enough but shorter than most, Danika is pretty much your average teenage girl after hitting puberty. Her skin is a bit on the pale side, her face heart shaped. Her eyes are almond shaped and colored green, her brown hair kept up in a long ponytail kept up by a red hair tie and two red barettes.

Her clothing is something she considers 'cool'; whether that be true or not is entirely up for opinion. She layers red, yellow and white sleeveless tank tops on one another and covers hrself with a light wiolet and white sleeveless hooded jacket. She wears red bands on her arms, neck and thighs with black and red gloves and black thigh high boots and a matching black skirt.

Personality:
A girl who is fueled by her passion, Danika is a confident, courageous individual. She believes strongly in justice and doing what’s right, as goodness and righteousness is how one becomes a hero. She is a cheerful person who strives to see the best in anyone and everything around her. Life is a blessing, something that should be enjoyed every single moment. Despite her bold attitude, she is generally a very friendly person, always proper and polite regardless of friend or foe.

Because she often lets her emotions get the best of her, there are times when she will become reclusive and shove others away, despite her loneliness. This, coupled with her rather sheltered and naïve mind, tends to get her into more trouble than it needs to. Often hesitant when it comes to her own emotions, she tends to bury them and put on a smile, deciding its best to avoid any more problems than necessary. While she tries to be serious, you can easily say that she wears her heart on her sleeve. She tends to take insults too seriously, but refuses to let anyone know, often looking upset about it while she’s by herself.

Bio:
What would happen if the sun didn't rise?

What would happen if you hesitated against an enemy about to strike?

What would happen if you fell off a cliff headfirst?

Well, nine times out of ten, it meant the end of you.

Being born into a society where men were warriors, Danika did what she could to become the ideal bride. As such, she was prim, proper, obedient, gentle, and blah blah. The thing was, when a raid on her village arrived, a weapon came to her call unexpectedly.

The Keyblade.

It was unfathomable—a lady wielding a weapon. Even if it was to defend her home and family, it was not looked upon with well eyes. Eventually leaving her village in fear of dishonoring her family further, she stumbled upon what seemed to be a portal to another place—and ended up in Destiny Islands. Throwing away her old life, she adapted and remained there for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back