• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ROMANCE OF DAWN SAGA [Original/Alternate Universe Kingdom Hearts RP by Tyrant Raver] [OOC/SU]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Have you ever wondered--that there's more to see beyond those borders? Other places, other lands or possibly....

...Other worlds?

Worlds waiting to be discovered and be sought by your own eyes?

Have you ever wished your life can be so much more than the usual norm?
Great adventures waiting to be written, documented to an archive.
Being the Hero of your own legend and a warrior of your generation?

Traversing through untamed dangers of the unknown; and venturing through the heart of darkness?

Have you ever wondered that there's something more than the expected that sleeps within you all this time? That you are destined to greatness?

These are just a portion of my young mind can wonder. I never settle for something that meets the eye. I always believe that everything and everyone serves a bigger purpose...

My name is Ken--and this is my adventure.

Author's Notes

Hey ya guys! This is Tyrant Raver/KurtZisa an avid RP'er of KHInsider since 2006 for those who doesn't know me yet. And this is my first ever Kingdom Hearts RP in KHI. I have written so many RP's opposed to KH ever since but most of them didn't last long. But hopefully, this one would. Anyway so I'm breaking my usual norm of RP writing and finally writing a KH RP! (Yay! lol)

But since this is my RP, my rules still apply. And this is my re-telling of Kingdom Hearts of my own fashion. So that means this is a completely different storyline, it's not set on the far distant future of the original KH or past for that matter. Terms may change but the original premise still apply. So hope you guys have fun and happy RP'ing!

RP Decree​

Proper grammar/spelling is required throughout the roleplay. It doesn't have to be perfect, though your posts do need to be legible! Keep this in mind with your OOC posts and template, too.
One to two 4-sentence paragraphs are required per post! More is welcome, but this is the minimum.
Godmoding and powerplaying is prohibited! Every time you godmode or powerplay, you will receive a warning. 3 warnings means you're out of the roleplay. This takes the fun out of battles and out of the RP in general, so please don't do it!
Romance is fine and welcome. Just keep it PG! No inappropriate stuff, please! It's kind of against the forum rules anyways...
Violence, blood, gore, etc. and cursing (as long as it's within the forum rules) is fine as well, but keep it at a PG-13 level!
No mary-sue or gary-stu characters! If you need more information on what this is, this page explains it pretty well.

Alternate Universe Decree​

~Only 3 keyblades are allowed in the roleplay. Which means no mimicking of keyblades powers or whatnot.
~Canon characters from the original KH are not welcome. This is an alternate universe, be original with your character temp.
~Canon characters from Disney is most certainly welcome including Final Fantasy characters.
~Collaboration is awesome and very much encouraged.
~If you've read the rules, please include the phrase "There is always a place beyond.".
~And last but not least; Have some quality, unadulterated RP fun.

*Rules courtesy of Takushi Rena

The Key​

The key is said to be the prime medium to the mysterious Kingdom Hearts where the secrets of the universe is situated. Anyone who wields the Key has granted the responsibility to maintain the balance of light and darkness. It is also rumored that the Key holds limitless power and potential that can bend the fabric universe in one fell swoop.

The Key is split in three parts or fragments called the Keyblades. These Keyblades usually take the form of a bladed weapon. But in reality, the Keyblade can take any form whichever the user's heart reflects.

The Keyblades also represents a corresponding essence of Kingdom Hearts and even the Universe itself. Light, Darkness and Dawn. These essences make up the entirety of The Key itself.

Enemies​

Malignance

~They are the counterpart of the Heartless in the RoDS universe. Spawned from the very darkness itself. Extremely vicious, these creatures are bent to destroy and collect hearts of their victims. Their victims can also turn into one of them shortly after their hearts are taken.

They come in many shapes, sizes and forms. They hunt and attack in packs; and from the looks of it they are controlled by one single ascendant, dark entity.

Astrays

~They are the counterpart of Nobodies in RoDS. They are the empty husks of a former individuals that evolved and formed their own sentience. These creatures may look passive but they are just a vicious and tenacious. But unlike Malignances, they usually take victims rather they only appear whenever the Malignances or Malignants appear.

The two creatures are natural-born enemies to one another. They can also attack innocents but only when ordered or if they are in the way. They act more organized and composed unlike Malignances who act like a feral predator. And like Malignants they have a higher class that controls their every move.

The XIII Thrones​

They are the highest form of the Astrays. Instead of being deformed, they have retained their humanoid form and their human sentience as well. They are usually dressed in white coat overalls with huge collars as their uniform.

But do not have their memories of their past lives. In order to do that they are in a constant search of their own Malignances in order for them to be whole again. Other than their humanoid forms, they also had their own Arch-Astray forms; in which they take form of their Astray entity within them.

They seem to also take interest to the power of "The Key". According to them, the power of "The Key" will not only restore their original forms but also gain it's powers that will grant them access to Kingdom Hearts.

Members

I.
II. Yuki [King Wolfe]
III. Shiori [King Wolfe]
IV. Ryoko [Piercing Light]
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X. Vilaxsas [Klom89] - The Bondless Soothsayer
XI.
XII.
XIII.

Planes​

These are counterpart of worlds in the original KH. Instead of being round, they appear as colossal flat lands that connects with each other. But they are separated by invisible barriers called the White Gates.

They may appear flat on the outside but the borders make these planes round from within the planes. Making it look like you are in a completely different world. One can't also cross the White Gates to enter another world by simply walking through it. Other planes can be only accessed by extraordinary forms of transportation. Malignances and Astrays also has the ability to break through these barriers with ease.

Planes:

Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Land of Dragons
Port Royal
Twilight Town
The Underworld
Olympus Coliseum
Deep Jungle
Wonderland
Castle of Dreams
Dwarf Woodlands
Enchanted Dominion
Sword Planes
Agrabah
The White Citadel (The World that Never Was)
The Pridelands
Beast's Castle
Halloween Town
Atlantica
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Realm of Darkness

Characters:​

Keyblade Wielders
~Ken [Tyrant Raver] - Light
~Vexare Dunvious [Mistarea] - Darkness
~Danika [Evangeline] - Dawn

Leaders:
~
~

Original characters
~ Junichi Eisou [ThePromise]
~
~
~
[limitless spots lol]

======================​

Temps​

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
oh...kay, 42 views and no post yet. I'll start off. Hopefully someone will follow.

"There is always a place beyond."

Name: Ken

Side: Good

Heart: Light

Weapon:

Kingdom Key~ One of the fragments of The Key, this is the fragment's basic keyblade form. Its variable form is yet to be determined by Ken's heart. A little bulky but it perfectly suits the user very well. It has a chrome hilt and a gold finish blade with a crown-shaped blade tip ornament.

It also sports an inter-changeable key chain that changes the keyblade's overall appearance once used but Ken doesn't have any for now.

Appearance:
Elsword1.png

Ken is a short, red-head kid. He also sports a red-schemed overalls since it's his favorite color scheme. He also wears belted baggy shorts; in which his sword sheath is strapped at the back hip. Ken also wears his plated hiking boots all the time. He sometimes wear his red baseball cap but only when going outdoors.

Personality:

Ken's two dominant traits are his apparent lack of intelligence and his utter fearlessness. Ken can easily be amazed by the simplest things, such as hermit crabs, and can be confused by concepts such as that by digging a hole right next to another he may be unintentionally filling the other hole.

Upbeat and usually cheerful, he also has the tendency to wonder or ponder a lot; making it almost his hobby all the time. He always has the belief that there is more to life than the usual norm, he is never satisfied with thing's presented to the naked perspective.

The same cannot be said when he is on the field of battle, though; he has been known to dodge bullets with ease. It has been stated more than once that Ken's instinct and behavior is similar to that of a wild animal's, like when he knows who he has to fight before he even gets to the battle. Even how he fights shows this, when he relies on his instincts and countering attacks. This compliments the way he views the world. He is most often seen smiling, except in a fight where he is forced to use all his power (and sometimes even then). Ken also seems to rarely change personality wise. Because he views the world in a straightforward and simple manner, he occasionally is the only person who can see past events that have taken place and realize the true goal, yet at other times he can fall into the simplest of traps.

Ken's simple attitude and naïve comments during fights are often mistaken by his opponents as poking fun at them. Due to this fact many of his opponents lose their cool and charge at him in anger. While he is goofy and reckless, he gets quite serious when anyone is in serious danger.

Ken also has the tendency to unwittingly poke fun at individual's most sensitive trait. In many cases, people fail to understand whether Ken is serious or just playing during fights due to his bizarre actions. In most cases, once he starts to fight he maintains a serious attitude and is only seen laughing once he is certain of the outcome of the situation.

Bio: A typical suburban kid, he was raised alone by his mother in a small beach town. He had a typical life as a kid, but he has an undeniable trait to crave for something more, something adventurous.

He is always found at Destiny Islands, a small set of islands just a few miles off the shore of their village. It was said that island was once a pirate ship graveyard, with the ship debris still visible; scattered all over the island. That was his "Happy place"; his own personal haven.

Everyday at Destiny Islands, he is met by trouble. Because in Destiny Islands, its a roost for buzzards and ferocious scavenger birds. Lead by a huge 20 foot Vulture, alpha male. To hone his skills, he is often battling those buzzards on a daily basis and most of time, things end in an unpleasant manner. He was always home with his body full of scratch and bruises he dealt fighting those ferocious buzzards.

Eventually, the last straw has been drawn as he finally met the 20 foot alpha buzzard face-to-face. Their scrap left him badly injured and almost got killed by that huge buzzard. He was reprimanded by his mother and was banned to going there again for the next couple of years.

Now 3 years have passed, his hunger for adventure once more as he prepares to go to Destiny Islands once more to not settle the score but discover the secrets, the island has to offer for him.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I'm interested, will have a Keyblade Wielder temp up by the end of the night~

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
"There is always a place beyond."

Name:
Vexare Dunvious
Side:
Neutral
Heart:
Darkness

Weapon:
Blood Edge: One of the fragments of The Key, the darker aspect to be precise. This is primarily shown in the fact that the blade of the weapon is jagged as if it was designed to shred more than slice.

Appearance:
Vexare(Yes, I know that it's really Orphen): Vexare stands at a tall height of nearly six feet tall. But this is one of the last things noticed about him. People tend to be afraid when they see him coming simply because he is almost always shrouded in shadows thanks to the black cloak that he wears over his frame. The cloak itself is rather simple, but it resembles a coat more than anything. He always keeps it closed down the front and the hood is almost always up to hide his face. Very rarely does he take this off.

When he does take off the cloak, one of the first things people tend to notice is his eyes. While they do seem to hold an enternal saddness, they still show the color of gold greater than any normal ingot of the precious metal. But moving on, his face is strong for his age and doesn't really show any emotions other than a deep pain. That's why when someone nice sees him walking with his face uncovered they tend to ask him if anything is wrong. But other than that, his hair is almost always in a messy style. He just never sees the reason to style it thanks to various thing.

His clothing is another matter. Should the rare happen and he completely gets rid of the cloak he wears a rather simple outfit. He just wears a white t-shirt with a black vest-like jacket over it. This leads to a hidden belt that holds up a pair of blue jeans and finally a pair of dark brown boots. Looking at him shows that he prefers practicality over style, granted his clothing offers little against the cold. The only accesories on his body though seem to add a little to the fashion. The first is a simple red headband wrapped tightly around his forehead. The other is a dragon pendant that he always wears around his neck. The other can somewhat be linked to his normal style, and that's the pair of fingerless black gloves that he always wears.

Personality:
The primary trait of Vaxare's personality is that he tends to keep a bleak outlook on things. He's lived long enough to see just what can happen to people, so he doesn't see any real reason to resist it. That's why he can be the one to really kill the mood in a party, should he ever decide to go to one. But this changes whenever he is thrown into battle. When this happens he tends to take on no emotions at all, and this can be shown in his soul-less looking eyes. At this point he is simply a machine with the goal of fighting. That's one reason that he fights with recklessness. But this also ties into how he can just shoulder off large amounts of pain and keep on fighting no matter how much damage he takes. This tends to irritate his opponents causing them attack harder, but he's been known to never falter in his ways of life. In that sense it should be noted that it takes a lot in order to get him to rush forward.

Bio:
Believe it or not, Vexare was not always the way that he was. There was a time when he could be considered just like any other kid that came from a happy family. As was usual for his home, the place was filled with mysteries that the children would often explore. Normally parents would not want this, but they knew that the kids would be safe seeing as how they were always in groups of three or more. Things were no different for Vexare. He went on his first adventure when he was only ten years old. Things got a little hard when they accidently released some local monsters, but they made it through with their lives and the treasure in tow, a small dragon pendant.

For years this was what happened with the group, until finally on the day that they were celebrating Vexare's becoming an adult. As was usual for every child when they turned fifteen, they get to lead an exploration. Thinking things over carefully he decided on the one place that they have all wanted to explore, simply because he was hoping to get the group to work together again instead of fighting. But things did not go as planned. Vexare's best friend who was supposed to turn fifteen the next week was caught in a cave-in that stole his life from him. The rest of the group tried as hard as they could to get the young man's girl friend out of the ruins, but they all understood how she felt. They each lost a little something that day.

Over the next year things did not improve. The group was disbanded permanently and everyone went their sepperate ways. But seeing as how Vexare and the girl had both been close to the one that they lost, Vexare remained at her side as much as he could. He wanted to help her to get better, to live her life like he knew his friend would want, but she gradually became worse until she eventually took her own life. By the time that this had happened Vexare had gotten into contact with their leader only to find that he had sided with a group of delinquents from the town. The man obviously felt responsible for the death that happened, and would just push Vexare away. It wasn't until some time later after Vexare had given up that he was killed in a fight over some girl that his leader supposedly got with.

Now that everyone he truly cared for is gone, Vexare has set off for a set of islands that he's heard about off in the distance. He remembered hearing that it held one of the greatest mysteries of them all, but was guarded by a group of buzzards and other birds of it's type. That island just happens to be Destiny Islands.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Actually, I would be up for either taking a keyblader position, or maybe one of the Thrones. Maybe both. Or a leader, I don't know yet. I'll figure out something. Je suis très intéressé.

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Actually, I would be up for either taking a keyblader position, or maybe one of the Thrones. Maybe both. Or a leader, I don't know yet. I'll figure out something. Je suis très intéressé.

Well the Keyblade spots are fully-booked but other slots are available. So feel free to choose.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Small question: Will the Astrays be actively fighting Malignances/Whatever-enemies-have-you or will they be more observing of everyone else? I'm thinking of reserving a Throne spot, but I need to know what'll be expected of my character, though...:3

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Small question: Will the Astrays be actively fighting Malignances/Whatever-enemies-have-you or will they be more observing of everyone else? I'm thinking of reserving a Throne spot, but I need to know what'll be expected of my character, though...:3

Ah yes... Astrays (Nobodies) and Malignants/Malignances (Heartless) in the RP are like I said, natural-born Rivals. But since the slots are for the highest-form of Astrays, waging war to them comes second to their priority.

Obtaining the keyblade or Capturing the Keyblader is their top priority. So if there are Malignances in the way of their top priority, then expect bloodshed between the two opposing factions.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah yes... Astrays (Nobodies) and Malignants/Malignances (Heartless) in the RP are like I said, natural-born Rivals. But since the slots are for the highest-form of Astrays, waging war to them comes second to their priority.

Obtaining the keyblade or Capturing the Keyblader is their top priority. So if there are Malignances in the way of their top priority, then expect bloodshed between the two opposing factions.

Ok, that's fair. I'll have a temp. up soon then, I suppose.

One more thing, though The OP mentions an Astray form of the Throne's being? Maybe it's just the way I read it, but is that some sort of monster form? Or is it like in KH2 when Demyx was shown for the Nobody he actually was through pressure?

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for double-posting.....Didn't mean to.

"There is a place Beyond..."

"Friendship? Trust? Nothing but lies. There are people that want things and those that can give them. What is it you want, idiot boy? And what lengths will you go to get it?

Name: Vilaxsas (Original Name: Silvas)
Side: Depends on who's analyzing him. Claims he's Neutral since he holds no allegiances; though that can also make him seem Evil.
Element: Vilaxsas's Element is not a force of nature, but is in fact one of the Five senses. Being sound-aligned; his hearing is nigh impeccable. However, this also makes his ears sensitive; which is why he wears a gallant hat to dampen his earlobes from all of the minor sounds that, if left unchecked, can hurt his eardrums.

Weapon: Vilaxsas has two unique fighting styles; One that makes him a better combatant and one that utilizes his Element in rough situations. For some reason, he will NEVER use the two simultaneously.

Combat

Vilaxsas will use a Gun and Sword against basic enemies. While he is pretty agile, he is somewhat frail; and will rely on his dual-style to make up for his lackluster Strength.

"Traitor" (Sword): Traitor is simple scimitar-shaped sword designed for an aggressive up-close attacking style. It has no special function on it's own.

"Betrayal" (Gun): Betrayal is an otherworldly gun designed in the shape of a flintlock rifle. Instead of bullets, it fires basic streams of energy. Aside from this, it has no special function on it's own.

Elemental

"Sour Note": This unique Trumpet-like weapon amplifies the power of sound into a physical force. Depending on the frequency of the sound, this can range from a slight push to an explosion of kinetic force. (For example: A small, silent breath can't do much more than a shove, but a full-on violent exhale can impact a target with half the force of an oncoming train)

Of course, being sound-powered, the weapon is little more than a bludgeoning tool on it's own...and only through the power of Vliaxsas' vocal chords can it be an actual threat.

Appearance: (http://oi45.tinypic.com/35mjmdf.jpg)

Vilaxsas stands at 5'2 wearing a red gallant suit complete with fluffy midriff; violating MOST of the Dress Code. However, underneath the entire festive upper-body ensemble; the actual white-suited uniform of the Thrones resides. atop the left side of the black fluff-hat on Vil's head lies the symbol of the Astrayed. Sour Note, his Elemental weapon, is also seen slung across the back of his suit's back.
Personality: Vilaxsas has allegiances to no one. Not his Superior, not his colleagues, NO ONE. His original being was known to be a notorious traitor, betraying anyone and everyone he knew. The Astrayed version is even worse. While the original was a mere self-serving thief, Vilaxsas can become a cold-blooded killer should he need to; due to his lacking of a moral-guided Heart.

He seems to be looking for something, and refuses to clue anyone in as to what his prize is. The Superior has been making attempts at extracting this information out of him futilely.

His "wild-card" nature makes him less than favorable in the eyes of the Superior; as he goes out of his way to distance himself from the Thrones' cause. (In fact, he hasn't even been to the Citadel in a long time; instead wandering from world to world through White Gates) Strangely enough, this also makes him the go-to guy for reconnosaince/observation missions, as his hearing improves his stealth potential.

He also plans the concerts that occur once a month in the Citadel's Auditorium. He doesn't attend them, though.

Bio: The original being, Silvas, was after a treasure known as the Joker's Heart...which was said to grant a singular wish to whoever held it in their hands in exchange for an unnamed price. Those who knew Silvas would say that he actually had noble intentions for the trinket, as he had left a family behind. However, as time passed, his lust for the treasure began to overtake him until he gave into the Darkness in his Heart. After betraying many people in his quest to obtain the Heart, (Including an odd pirate named Sparrow-something-or-other)he ended up losing his ACTUAL Heart to a group of Malignances that had attacked his ship, the Two-Face.

It was around this time an unknown man washed ashore the Beach of No Return in the Citadel of the Thrones. The Superior had recognized this man as an Astray; and took him into the Thirteen Thrones. After being taught the powers of the Thirteen Thrones, (Including his own element) as well as being rehabilitated into a fighting force, (as he was rather zombie-like upon first re-awakening) the man had fled the Citadel in search of his own pursuits; directly disobeying orders to remain.

He didn't know what he was looking for, nor did he wish to be a slave to an Organization. He didn't care about what THEY wanted. The only two words he had to go on were "Joker's Heart."

However, knowing full well that the Thrones would go after him should he betray them outright, he left a calling number behind before he fled. Whether he would complete the missions they gave him or not would depend on what they had to offer in return.

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
@Klom

Yes they do have a Arch-Astray form, the personification of their full potential as entities. But don't bother that part for now, it's for the latter part. And.... Welcome aboard. That's one person down and many more to go!

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
@Klom

Yes they do have a Arch-Astray form, the personification of their full potential as entities. But don't bother that part for now, it's for the latter part. And.... Welcome aboard. That's one person down and many more to go!

Nice....I already know what that form'll look like too. :D

BTW, I added Vil's picture to the temp. using a Tinypic URL. The last URL didn't work cause Tinypic was down last night. Got a weird error called "Guru Meditation?" It was freaky.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hmm.. Well if you can manage to play these characters simultaneously then I'll consider it. So in!

Awards
Name: Ryoko
Side: Evil
Element: Darkness

Weapon:

Black Blood: her blood has become infused with the power of darkness. She has to cut herself to use the ability, but that hardly bothers her. It pours out in the form of a murky black liquid and can be controlled by her will. It can be formed into various shapes and even crystallized to attack her foes. It also contains a potent venom, which if it get's into someone's blood will cause extreme pain in small douses, hallucinations in moderate amounts, and finally paralysis in large douses. This blood also gives her an enhanced healing factor. If she wills it minor cuts and damage can be healed instantly, more extensive damage takes a while longer to heal. If given enough time, she can grow back an entire limb.

Appearance: Ryoko stands at 5 feet, nine inches tall. She has straight obsidian hair that falls down to her hips. She has a modest figure, and a beautiful face that is framed nicely by her hair. Her mouth and nose are petite and cute, however her eye's are... Unsettling, as they are always slanted in a haunting fashion, and the blue in them is like azure steel, cold and empty.

Personality: Ryoko at first seems like an all around normal young woman, however her heart and mind have surrendered to the darkness of the world a long time ago. She has a smile that's as fake as a crocodiles, She has a calm demeanor that betrays her inner sadist. She has no problem killing, maiming, torturing, and in fact gets off on it. It's the only time she has an honest smile. Seeing the look of despair and hopelessness in someone is ecstasy to her.

Bio: Ryoko was born into an abusive home in Twilight town, her parents would fight, often things would become violent. She saw it all, and to her it was normal, she hated the noise, but it was normal to her. In school she would laugh and play, those around her were oblivious to the upbringing she had. It was one day when she came home late that she found out that perhaps things were not so normal. There was yelling, which she ignored, however while in her room she heard a loud sound like thunder come from downstairs. A few seconds later the same sound filled the house. A child of only 7 years old, she found it odd that there was thunder with no rain outside, so she went downstairs. The house was silent, and at first she thought that her parents had left. However entering the living room she was surprised to see both her mother and father, dead.

The police arrived, on call from neighbors about hearing gun shots. Entering the house they were greeted by a smiling little girl.
"Hello Mr. Policeman, it's so nice and quiet now..."
Ryoko ended up in an orphanage, a run down place in Twilight Town. Things there were pretty much the same as they were at home, only she would often be the victim of abuse. Wither it was fellow orphan or the caretakers, it was an endless cycle of hatred. It wasn't until she was 16 that she found her inner sadist. She woke up one day not knowing just who she was. She knew a name, as well as where she was, but anything concerning herself was lost to her. That same day one of the caretakers thought it would be okay to take advantage of her, that is up to the point she smashed his head in with her bare hands. After that she couldn't get enough, the blood, the victim's cute hopeless face, their screams of agony, it was sublime! For a while she got her kicks with whatever scum she could find, con artists, murderers, wife beaters, she would prey upon them like a lioness would her food.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
@PL
I'm loving the morbid theme going on here. So this is for a XIII Throne slot yes? It almost looked like a Malignance temp to me lol. So still in.

@Mist
And... accepted. Finally another keyblader. Now we just need Evangeline to complete her temp then a few more people. Then it's go time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back