• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplaying...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

I'm looking to do a bit of Roleplaying on this site, but I'm not sure what's active and what's not... If some things are active, feel free to mention them, if nothing's really active I wouldn't mind putting something together if people are interested.

Basically I have two questions I'm trying to solve;
1.) Are there active roleplays? If so, list them pls.
2.) If there aren't any active roleplays, who would like to do a new RP with me?

Here are my expectations for a RP (either an existing one or for what I'll do);
- Original Characters: I like originality, who doesn't? If an RP takes place within an original universe then naturally everything within will be original, however if an RP takes place within an existing universe it might not be so. I'm not against doing an RP within an existing universe mind you, just that if an RP takes place within one, I'd prefer we RP as original characters instead of the existing ones.
--- Speaking of existing universes... If there are RPs within existing universes I prefer either that everything stay the same and our characters do things behind-the-scenes or that the RP takes place within an alternate version of that universe (with predefined distinctions).
- ACTIVITY: I understand, life happens, we all get busy, but a small update for the sake of activity isn't too much ask for. I'd prefer updates once a week, but if people are busy and once a month is all they can afford then that's fine. As long as updates occur AT LEAST once a month, anything longer would just be ridiculous. >_>
- Basic RP Etiquette: I'm sure you guy's know, the basic stuff. No godmodding, metagaming, killing other's characters, etc. Again; the basic stuff.
- Sizable Updates: The RPs that I'm used to feature multi-paragraph updates, I'd rather not join an RP that functions in a "one sentence at a time" format. At least a few paragraphs per update are needed to keep my interest (not only that but, "Bob walked outside and noticed a small group of soldiers standing before him" as an update is just lazy). Several paragraphs are preferable. 10-15k characters (spaces included) is what I'm used to (per update) if that helps in finding something.

That should cover it. Anyways, I'm sure you guys get the idea ^_^ Hope to RP with you guys soon!

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
That would depend greatly on how you define "active." There are RPs here that are running, but at a somewhat lesser pace, so it's seemed. Though if you wait up, you may see some hereto held off projects come to fruition.

JustSnilloc

That would depend greatly on how you define "active." There are RPs here that are running, but at a somewhat lesser pace, so it's seemed. Though if you wait up, you may see some hereto held off projects come to fruition.

By "active" I mean they're updated (at the very least) monthly. I still need to explore the other parts of the roleplaying section I suppose, but I've noticed "Interest Checks" on a few things in this part. Since I'm new to this section though, I sort of need some help to figure out what's what.

Care to clue me in on these "held off projects"? Thanks!

Also, a summary of "active" RPs would be nice ;)

Last edited:

Javelin434

Awards
I dunno, the RP section around here seems kinda dead. Meanwhile, I'm swamped with RPs in the other forums so until this place coughs up a KH RP for me to sign up on, I'll be waiting until then xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back