• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplaying Competition! (Amazon vouchers up for grabs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
[parsehtml]<p>Ever wanted to try your hand at creative collaboration? Struggle with friends and enemies in worlds new and familiar? Just been plain old curious about roleplaying but never had the incentive to really try it out? Now's the perfect time for you!</p>
<p>A generous member of KHI's roleplaying community has offered up <strong>two Amazon gift vouchers</strong> (<strong>$75 </strong>and<strong> $25 USD</strong>) for collaborative writing. Don't be afraid! Those involved will be judged on their relative experience in the medium, so even those newest to creative writing will have a fair shot at it. Your activity in the section will be kept track of, and for everything you do you'll be awarded points, which will put you in the running to receive the prizes in a raffle drawn in mid-November. The <strong><a href="/forums.khinsider.com/canon-signups-discussion/170314-kingdom-hearts-order-organization.html">KINGDOM HEARTS: Order and Organization roleplay</a></strong> was set up specially just for those brand new to the roleplaying experience, so not all new members will have to play with the 'big kids' on the block.<br /><br />There are twenty five spots available, <em><a href="http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/170313-roleplaying-raffle-competition.html">so make sure to view the sign up page</a></em>  to learn more and enter ASAP. No clue what roleplaying is? Read up on the section's <em><a href="http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/163400-roleplaying-info-rules-guidelines.html">general information</a></em>  or ask questions in the <strong><a href="http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/165024-roleplaying-tavern-stop-pint.html">Roleplaying Tavern</a></strong>.</p>[/parsehtml]

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Hurry!!! Sign UP!!!!!!! The Role-Playing area could use some more creative mind's out there! Because of this event, I, MagicEdd, Hereby Open Kingdom Hearts: The Apocolypes. Yes I know alot of you have been following, we see many guests viewing at the bottom everyday!, So if you were one of those, Join! Also As Ajaxx said, There is alot of help provided, and hey need some tips? Or just want feedback Im here for you as well, please send me a pm and ill get to you!

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Mm, I hear ya edd, in addition to edd's roleplay, The Keyblade War is also open specifically to new members. Only new members may submit templates openly and there are also plenty of other experienced RPers (edd included) participating in The Keyblade War. It's pretty easy access so with Apocalypse open to the public, Keyblade War open to newbies and Orions specific RP hopefully there will be an influx of attention to the RP section.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
The best part is, Keyblade War is just about to start for chapter 2, And Kh:Apo, is pretty much still in the beginning for chapter 2, we have had allot of posts, but its has been very much character building for events to come. So please join in either, Both Kh: Keyblade War/ Apo, are 2 of the main (now with Orions) kingdom hearts role-plays of the rp thread, plus very active. (I’m not saying the others aren’t active at all,)but both KW/Apo, almost always have something going on that you can reply to, or watch and the members are great!

In both Rp's we have our grammar Nazi, Eternal Dream, Amazing person, she is great with coming up with ideas, appreciates new idea's given to her, and if she read's this, would probably hit me upside the head!

Our peace keeper, Skitty Cat, Another amazing person, (both Catnap(my nickname for them :D) are sisters) and she can almost find a solution to anything

Our comedian(yea i said it) Lunarmaster54, extremely funny, and witty, can come up with anything to make someone laugh,

Both me and Smoofy which are the mods of each role-play(you should have already guessed.

And then megawildflower*not sure if she’s in KW, but she is super nice, and a hero to the forum insanity page, so much she has a fan club, I guaranty she can make you smile!

Anyway, there are so many more members in each role-play, not just ours, like lunarmaster54's Soul Eater, So join up, Try not to create your own until you can get the hang of what’s going on in a rp, but build up a story for later that way you can make your own one day! Come join the family!!!!!

I Really hope to see you all soon O,..,O

Back