• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplayer Interviews - Voting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to hear interviewed next?

• Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hidden

• sephiroth2

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Rhapsody

• Sugar Lips

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Skitty Cat

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • OmniChaos

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Eternal Dream

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • kingdomkeylight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vote for who you would like to hear interviewed next! Voting ends 7-29 at whatever arbitrary time the forums decide to close off voting.

The poll is anonymous, but feel free to comment in the thread about whom you are voting for and why!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I vote for Princess Sugar Cookie, because
She's a fantastic Roleplayer and a very important member of our little community here. She is so helpful to everybody, and hosts events for all of us to partake in that really helps each of us grow as writers.

It probably also goes without saying that she is one of my two best friends here on the forums, and I think she deserves her moment in the sun.

... How lazy can a guy get to quote himself like that :/

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I haven't really roleplayed with you much before. I chose you because, I thought you were a brilliant writer and I like what rp's I've seen you in because, I really like your posts. I'm actually curious what it's like to roleplay with Skitty. If there's any competitive rivalry between you two? Or is it hard to handle more than one character at once? I guess it goes without saying who I ended up picking. (xD)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I voted for sephiroth2 for a few reasons.

The first of these few reasons is subjective. He's one of my best friends and I'm gonna vote for him always just cause of that fact. The next couple of reasons are objective and again subjective(by obvious reasoning). The second reason why I voted for him is cause he's an amazing writer. Anyone who has roleplayed with him even once will see that. His characters are unique to him, and the ideas he comes up with to make those characters shine in anything they are submitted into is remarkable. It's a damn shame he doesn't make rps of his own as often as I wish he could, but hey what can you do? The final reason I voted for him is purely this. I think he is one person that just about everyone on that list would love to get insight on what leads into his thought process for creating his characters and the direction he takes them with.

So yeah, that's my reasoning. :3

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm glad to see all the votes, and even more glad to see the comments on the thread! King Sora X's post influenced my own vote, so don't be shy about saying who you voted for and why.

The poll will close in the wee hours of Tuesday (in most US time zones), so be sure to get your votes in before then!

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Congratulations to Sugar Lips! She will be the next to be interviewed! I'll contact her in the next few days by PM; in the meantime, please feel free to leave comments and questions you'd like to hear brought up in the interview!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Congrats, Sugar Lips! :3

Okay, here's the first couple of questions. :D

What originally drew you to roleplaying and/or writing in general?

Are there any famous writers that inspire you to write?

Peace

Awards
Congratulations, Sugar Lips/KitKat

WHAT is your name? WHAT is your quest? WHAT... is your favorite color?

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Woo, congrats, Sugar Lips! :D I can't wait to hear this~ ;w; Here's a couple of questions:

Did you get into writing or roleplaying first?
Who's your favorite character to write for?
Annnnnnnd... cupcakes or waffles?! >:0

WHAT is your name? WHAT is your quest? WHAT... is your favorite color?
*SCREAMS* OMG YOU'RE AWESOME ;A;

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thank you everybody! I wasn't expecting this at all. Seeing how I'm not a veteran roleplayer like OmniChaos or Sephiroth2.

Lots of fantastic questions so far. xD Inner Peace, you make me want to mess with you more by using another username. lol.

Some of these are hard and well thought out questions. I'm actually quite intimidated. I hope I don't disappoint you guys with my answers. ^^"

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Congratulations again on winning Princess Sugar Cookie! This interview is going to be a ton of fun to listen to, I just know it!

So some questions I want to ask:

1) How many Roleplays have you taken part in? And do you have a favorite?

2) You've gathered quite a number of nicknames on the forums here. How many can you name off the top of your head, and do you remember why you got that nickname?

3) How do you think the game of Animal Crossing will end? Do you think there will be a plot twist? Will a beloved character die?

I think that's it from me! If I think of anything good, I'll come back.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I apologize for not updating everyone on the interview in so long. Recently Sugar Lips has had very limited access to the internet, so it simply doesn't work right now to do the interview with her. When the interview does go online, it will be conducted by CD-Mann and Max--they very generously offered to take on the task when I realized I simply didn't have the time earlier this month.

Thanks for your patience, we will have a great interview up when time and the internet permit, and we'll try to see about doing something extra in the meantime. If anyone has any ideas about what you'd like to see next or just other things we could do with the interviews, feel free to bring them up here!

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I apologize for not updating everyone on the interview in so long. Recently Sugar Lips has had very limited access to the internet, so it simply doesn't work right now to do the interview with her. When the interview does go online, it will be conducted by CD-Mann and Max--they very generously offered to take on the task when I realized I simply didn't have the time earlier this month.

Thanks for your patience, we will have a great interview up when time and the internet permit, and we'll try to see about doing something extra in the meantime. If anyone has any ideas about what you'd like to see next or just other things we could do with the interviews, feel free to bring them up here!

If all the interviews (audio at least) be kept on the same soundcloud account, that'd be a nice convenience, just sayin', Hidders

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
If all the interviews (audio at least) be kept on the same soundcloud account, that'd be a nice convenience, just sayin', Hidders
Yeah, I tried to do that with the two I've personally conducted, and I included CD-Mann and Noblesse Oblige's in a playlist, I think. I'll try to get on there sometime in the near future and organize things more clearly.

In related news, Ordeith and I had a very illuminating discussion on all things roleplaying (and some other topics) which I will be posting in the next week or two! But it might be... over two and a half hours uncut. So I will be posting an edited version of that conversation, hopefully within the bounds of our usual half-hour format. Feel free to get on my case if that doesn't show up by next weekend!

In related related news, I will ask around about Sugar Lips' impending interview. Hopefully we can hear that soon as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back