• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplayer Interviews - Special Guest Takushi Rena

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi all! Since Noblesse Oblige is currently suffering computer troubles and can't conduct the next interview just yet, I've decided to step in and do a 'special guest' interview with Takushi Rena! I'm calling it a special guest interview because (a) she has been interviewed before, (b) I didn't set up a poll for this interview, and (c) she is a very special member on these forums. Also, she has just opened up the brand new Kingdom Hearts: Arcana subsection of the forums, so this is the perfect time to get a more in-depth look at that project and its creator!

We will be talking about Kingdom Hearts: Arcana, the Traces of... roleplays, and also some of her creative writing outside of roleplaying. If you guys have any questions about these or other topics, bring them up here! We'll do our best to work them into the interview.

Scheduling isn't fully set yet, but we'll do our best to conduct the interview later this week and hopefully have it posted by the beginning of the next! Stay tuned...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sweet! Looks like I'll be the first to ask Rena some questions then! C:

Question Time!

1. Did you start out writing or roleplaying first?

2. Do you ever take characters from your stories and use them in your rp's?

3. Were you inspired to make Kingdom Hearts Arcana after working on Kingdom Hearts Overbit Chaos? It seems like you have a theme of making three rps that tie together into one big story.

4. Are you really six years old as you profile says? I'm joking but, thought I'd ask why that is.

5. Do you ever base your characters off of anyone?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
1. Are you a time traveler? A join date of May 2004 and an age of 6 is impressive!

2. When did you start Roleplaying, and what was your first Roleplay?

This will be a good interview!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
What was your favorite RP that you were a part of?

What was the one of more disastrous RPs you've been a part of? In terms of either how the execution of it went, internal problems with the posters, or any other factors not including a sudden lack of activity. I understand if you'd rather not answer that question, though.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
  • How do you do how you do, and if you didn't do how you do, would you still be doing how you do?

• Waffles, or Pancakes?

• Didney Wurld, or Didney Lernd?

I personally feel like these are things I (and our teeny tiny itty bitty corner of the Forum) must know. Will expect them to be answered.

Last edited:
Awards
i. what's your favorite kind of villian? the craycray, totally out there joker-esque villains, or the calm, suave and sophisticated villains that are usually played by british actors for whatever reason?

ii. yes or no, is kagexkam the greatest pairing? (hint: there is only one answer, and the answer is not no)

iii. which would you rather have: immortality or troy baker's hair? (you can have both should you choose to look at troy baker's hair as the key to immortality)

iv. why is it that whenever i read your posts the voice i hear in my head is a hyperactive kindergartner on sugar high?

v. assign some of the members of the roleplaying community with stereotypical archetypes from high school/college (jock, mathelete, class clown, class president, the "doesn't-even-try-and-makes-the-rest-of-us-feel-dumb-like-seriously-why-are-you-even-here" smart kid, hipster, quiet one, etc)

vi. throw some of your original characters into the Attack on Titan setting. who would die first?

vii. if you've never seen AoT, throw them into a Reaper's Game. who would be erased first?

viii. your characters are drunk. Classify them: angry drunk? happy drunk? touchy-feely drunk? depressed-drunk? obnoxious drunk? trying-too-hard-to-look-sober drunk?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
THESE QUESTIONS ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME~ :D If they don't get answered during ze interview, I can answer them on here, too? ;w; ('causecausecause they're freakin' awesome omg ;A;)

1. Are you a time traveler? A join date of May 2004 and an age of 6 is impressive!
*British accent* Ah, yes, about that! *runs into Tardis and flies away* GERONIMOOOOOO!

i. what's your favorite kind of villian? the craycray, totally out there joker-esque villains, or the calm, suave and sophisticated villains that are usually played by british actors for whatever reason?

ii. yes or no, is kagexkam the greatest pairing? (hint: there is only one answer, and the answer is not no)

iii. which would you rather have: immortality or troy baker's hair? (you can have both should you choose to look at troy baker's hair as the key to immortality)

iv. why is it that whenever i read your posts the voice i hear in my head is a hyperactive kindergartner on sugar high?

v. assign some of the members of the roleplaying community with stereotypical archetypes from high school/college (jock, mathelete, class clown, class president, the "doesn't-even-try-and-makes-the-rest-of-us-feel-dumb-like-seriously-why-are-you-even-here" smart kid, hipster, quiet one, etc)

vi. throw some of your original characters into the Attack on Titan setting. who would die first?

vii. if you've never seen AoT, throw them into a Reaper's Game. who would be erased first?

viii. your characters are drunk. Classify them: angry drunk? happy drunk? touchy-feely drunk? depressed-drunk? obnoxious drunk? trying-too-hard-to-look-sober drunk?
PHFFFFFF OMG RHAP XD

yes i will answer all of those it is destiny they must be answered >:T (Also, Aoi would be an angry or touchy-feely drunk, Aex would be a depressed drunk (and would be screaming about Luna and Master Yeal the whole time "SOB WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE ;___; I DON'T LIKE THAT THEY'RE DEAD COME BACK I LOVE YOUR FACE" and Rena would just pat him on the head and yeah), Rena would be a confuzled drunk ("why is everything upside downnnnnnn" "...kiddo, there's acid in this. HOW. DID. YOU GET ACID WTF." "wheeeeeeeeeeeeee pretty colorrrrrrrrs"), and Kage would be a happy/overly confident drunk, hitting on women as he falls on his face. Like, "LADIEEEEES *falls on face* HOW U DOIN'") and how the eff do i sound like a hyper kindergartner to you is it cause i am 8C //PLOT TWIST DUN-DUN-DUNNNNN (yes you may punch me for that 'cause that 'twas quite stupid lololol)

Awards
yes i will answer all of those it is destiny they must be answered >:T (Also, Aoi would be an angry or touchy-feely drunk, Aex would be a depressed drunk (and would be screaming about Luna and Master Yeal the whole time "SOB WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE ;___; I DON'T LIKE THAT THEY'RE DEAD COME BACK I LOVE YOUR FACE" and Rena would just pat him on the head and yeah), Rena would be a confuzled drunk ("why is everything upside downnnnnnn" "...kiddo, there's acid in this. HOW. DID. YOU GET ACID WTF." "wheeeeeeeeeeeeee pretty colorrrrrrrrs"), and Kage would be a happy/overly confident drunk, hitting on women as he falls on his face. Like, "LADIEEEEES *falls on face* HOW U DOIN'")

thank you, that is all. C8
and yes, i do expect the other questions to be answered. they are serious questions.

and how the eff do i sound like a hyper kindergartner to you is it cause i am 8C //PLOT TWIST DUN-DUN-DUNNNNN
black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

Javelin434

Awards

omg I can't stop laughing at that question!!!
Thank you user for making my day xD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OK SO, Hidden wanted me to answer some questions 'cause there ain't no way we're getting to them all :T Sooooo... Imma answer some now, and RHAP YOU'RE THE FIRST VICTIM :D

I kinda like the craycray villains tbh. It's like picking between Hades or the Joker and Sephiroth or Ansem. I don't like the calm, calculating villains, they're WAY too boring to me. I like the ones who would run in and start causing chaos for no apparent reason lulz. (Or sometimes with a reason! :D) I think that's kinda why Aoi and Kage are the way they are~

I SHIP IT SO HARD KAGExKAM OTP IT IS LAW >:T *pounds gavel*

...both? :D

RDVVT.gif

oh hey, speaking of which... Should I do parts of the interview in a chibi voice? :'D

I apologize in advance if I do any of these wrong, 'cause I honestly can't think of answers for this xD;;

Jock: Tyrant Raver
Mathelete: ...uh. lemme get back to that one :T
Class Clown: *points at Rhap* :D (Or Noblesse Oblige, I think...)
...that one!: Ordeith
Smart Kid: Hidden
Hipster: ..... *points at Rhap again* I DUNNO ;A; (I kinda want to say Sugar Lips, though, 'cause she's SUPAH COOL :D)
Quiet One: Eternal Dream or Skitty Cat or Professor Ven! (and i honestly don't know why ;0;)

that was really hard i'm sorry sobbu ;~;

vii. if you've never seen AoT, throw them into a Reaper's Game. who would be erased first?[/QUOTE]
Hmm... I actually know a lot about the show, but I haven't watched it, soooo... Reaper's Game instead!! :D

Aex. Just... Aex lol. Aoi would hide and complete missions when no one's looking, while Rena would keep falling on her face and would still win somehow. Aex would run in, trying to be the hero, and would probably get overwhelmed, thus the erasure thing. Also, Kage would just ace everything lulz. (and i'm sry bby aex ;A; pls forgive meeeee)

Last edited:
Awards
omg I can't stop laughing at that question!!!
Thank you user for making my day xD
8DD

OK SO, Hidden wanted me to answer some questions 'cause there ain't no way we're getting to them all :T Sooooo... Imma answer some now, and RHAP YOU'RE THE FIRST VICTIM :D

LET'S GO DEN

I kinda like the craycray villains tbh. It's like picking between Hades or the Joker and Sephiroth or Ansem. I don't like the calm, calculating villains, they're WAY too boring to me. I like the ones who would run in and start causing chaos for no apparent reason lulz. (Or sometimes with a reason! :D) I think that's kinda why Aoi and Kage are the way they are~

thooought so. i can definitely see that characteristic in your own villains, yup

hmm ok. i would have chosen troy baker's hair. immortality sounds 2 mnstrm

oh hey, speaking of which... Should I do parts of the interview in a chibi voice? :'D

.... i dare you

I apologize in advance if I do any of these wrong, 'cause I honestly can't think of answers for this xD;;

Jock: Tyrant Raver
Mathelete: ...uh. lemme get back to that one :T
Class Clown: *points at Rhap* :D (Or Noblesse Oblige, I think...)
...that one!: Ordeith
Smart Kid: Hidden
Hipster: ..... *points at Rhap again* I DUNNO ;A; (I kinda want to say Sugar Lips, though, 'cause she's SUPAH COOL :D)
Quiet One: Eternal Dream or Skitty Cat or Professor Ven! (and i honestly don't know why ;0;)

no no wrong i am the mathlete ok i mean isn't it obvious ISN'T IT

Hmm... I actually know a lot about the show, but I haven't watched it, soooo... Reaper's Game instead!! :D

Aex. Just... Aex lol. Aoi would hide and complete missions when no one's looking, while Rena would keep falling on her face and would still win somehow. Aex would run in, trying to be the hero, and would probably get overwhelmed, thus the erasure thing. Also, Kage would just ace everything lulz. (and i'm sry bby aex ;A; pls forgive meeeee)

pffft!

I SHIP IT SO HARD KAGExKAM OTP IT IS LAW >:T *pounds gavel*

good
good .

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Rhapsody said:

I thought I was the only one...

- Who is your favorite character that you made?
- Who is your favorite character made by someone else?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought I was the only one...

- Who is your favorite character that you made?
- Who is your favorite character made by someone else?
AW NO NOT YOU TOO ;A; (I honestly kinda have a deep-ish voice IRL haha xD But I usually only talk like that when I'm TOTES SRS or I'm concentrating; it's weird >__> otherwise, YES I SOUND LIKE A CHIPMUNK OK)

...i actually kinda want to save these, 'cause these are awesome questions~ :D Not sure if we'll get to them, though, but eh, I'll save them for naos~ ;0;

But now, MOAR QUESTIONS FWEE C: (Profy, your questions are quite enlightening and I agree -- they must be answered. Totes important yesyes.)

• How do you do how you do, and if you didn't do how you do, would you still be doing how you do?
*puts on sunglasses* Like a boss, DAT'S HOW I DO EET

*whispers* yeahhhhhh

• Waffles, or Pancakes?
Waffles. Gimme waffles. SCREW THAT PANCAKE SHIT (i honestly do like pancakes, too, though, but waffles ;A; so yummyyyy)

• Didney Wurld, or Didney Lernd?
DIDNEY WURLD <3 Magic Kingdom was my unofficial home for 6 months, I love Disney World so freakin' much ahhhhh ;ww;

(i'm doing these backwards haha sorry xD;)

What was your favorite RP that you were a part of?
A sorta-tie between the Traces RPs and the first World Ends With You RP that I made~ I say Traces because I've never had a roleplay that turned out as amazing as the first Traces did. I did NOT expect anything like that to happen, so it was freakin' cool to see people enjoying it and sticking with it to the end. ;w; For the TWEWY RP, though, it was really fun! Definitely different than what I usually do (*doesn't step outside of KH RP comfort zone nopenopenope*), and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed it~ I'm sad that it didn't last very long, though ;0; But it was fun!

What was the one of more disastrous RPs you've been a part of? In terms of either how the execution of it went, internal problems with the posters, or any other factors not including a sudden lack of activity. I understand if you'd rather not answer that question, though.
Hmm... there was a FFXIII-influenced KH roleplay that I made a few years ago, which sounded like a neat idea. It seemed like people were really interested in it, and it quickly died after it started. Really depressed tbh, but that's the only "disastrous" RP that I've really been in, since it died VERY fast after it started.

I'll probably answer some more later, if that's okies, though I'm trying to save some for ze interview, too~ ;w;

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Takushi Rena said:
Hmm... there was a FFXIII-influenced KH roleplay that I made a few years ago, which sounded like a neat idea. It seemed like people were really interested in it, and it quickly died after it started. Really depressed tbh, but that's the only "disastrous" RP that I've really been in, since it died VERY fast after it started.
Would that be Unnatural Selection, i.e. my first roleplay and the only roleplay we've ever played together? Yeah, I was disappointed that died too.

In related news, interview is scheduled for tomorrow, so I should be able to edit it over the weekend and have it up by next Monday at the latest! Exciting times.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Takushi Rena said:

Hmmm...... You don't know me very well then, do you, Taxi Fox? XD *that IS what you said it meant at some point, right? ^^;;*

Needs to think of questions, but my brain is firing on random cylinders right now, so... yeahs.... Night!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
What made you want to get into rping in the first place?

Out of all aspects of roleplaying — and writing in general — which is the one that you enjoy and adore the most?

Is there any rper on the site that you would consider your inspiration for keeping on roleplaying or is just instinct to keep on doing it?

What is your favorite non-writing activity to do?

Cupcakes or Muffins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back