• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<Roleplayer Interviews - Ask Your Questions!> (Current as of 5/1/2014)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Voting for Next Interview--Who's It Gonna Be?

• Noblesse Oblige

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lunarmaster54

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • InnerPeace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lone

• Eternal Dream

• Skitty Cat

• Sephiroth2

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hidden

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Surreal Recusant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Hello and welcome to all, in light of Hidden's absence (and with permission, of course) I will be your temporary host, filling in until Hidden comes back and is able to give you the interviews you all so love. I am Eva, longtime member and ghost of KHI's Roleplaying section, here to open the minds of the mysterious members that prowl our threads.

Once again this will be the current thread for Nominations, you are more then welcome to nominate whomsoever you desire, no limitations on who and how many you want, as well as maybe a short 'why I'm nominating this person' and such. As the previous polls tend to fill up quickly, the ones who will fill in the slots will be based on the people with the most nominees. "What if there are people who have the same number of people nominating them," you ask? No need to fret, I'll just copy Hidden and base it off of previous votes and the like.

Looking forward to your nominations~

UPDATE

As of 5/7/2014 This thread has changed from Nominations to Voting~

Last edited by a moderator:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: <Roleplayer Interviews - Nominations> (Current as of 5/1/2014)

My Nominations:

Noblesse Oblige - I really want to know if he's going to mention croissants in every rp he joins? xD

Max - Has one of the most intriguing characters I've seen so far. And you know, I sort of threw him up against a wall. lol. So, I'd like to know how he felt about that out of the blue. xD

Lunarmaster54 - I'd like to know how he can handle so many players at once. How many times he's made an rp? If all if his role plays were successful or not?

InnerPeace - I want to know how he chooses his characters for, each individual rp he joins. They're always unique. I really like Saito the most.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

Doubling Kitkat's nominations, and adding in Lone and King Wolfie, assuming they haven't been interviewed yet/it's been long enough to re-interview them. I also want to nominate Hidden, if that's possible. I want to know how and why he does what he does for this place.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nominating Noblesse Oblige as well~ ('cause he sounds like a really cool dude! c:) Also nominating Eternal Dream, Skitty Cat, and sephiroth2, since they've been apart of the RP section for a VERY long time and it would be cool to see an interview with them!

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Doubling Kitkat's nominations, and adding in Lone and King Wolfie, assuming they haven't been interviewed yet/it's been long enough to re-interview them. I also want to nominate Hidden, if that's possible. I want to know how and why he does what he does for this place.

I second those nominations.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

For me, Surreal Recusant, and sephiroth2 are the main ones I want to nominate. Along with being the two people who have been on this site the longest, they have, in my opinion, have some of the most memorable characters. I could name off more, but I'll stick to these two for the time being.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

Nominating King Wolfe, Noblesse Oblige, Lunarmaster54 and Inner Peace. =3

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Adding another vote to the pile for Lunarmaster54 and I'm also putting in a vote for Takushi Rena. She's been here for ever, and it'd be interesting to see where she gets the idea for characters that seem half crazy all the time. ;p

Eva

Awards

Nominations will end tomorrow with the official voting starting right after that, I am hoping to have the lucky person decided on Friday. :D

Eva

Awards

As of now this thread is changed from Nominations to Voting, since my smart self forgot to set a limit on the vote, this post is to let everyone know Voting will end on Monday, 12th.

Happy voting~

Noel

Awards

Some unneeded incentive: I'll tell you guys the story about why crescents should be a religion. Jk, but I will tell you why I do try and mention it when I can. :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Some unneeded incentive: I'll tell you guys the story about why crescents should be a religion. Jk, but I will tell you why I do try and mention it when I can. :3

I really want to know why crescents ahem croissants should be made into a religion. xD

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

My vote is for Noel, just because he is an all around nice guy

Noel

Awards

Hey everyone! Sadly, Eva hasn't been on for almost a week now. So I thought, that I'd announce the winner! Er. Me.(Noblesse Oblige) Heh, not pessimistic at all I promise you. Hopefully she'll be back before Sunday, so she could conduct the interview she wanted, but if not. I had already gotten some* permission by Hidden to do the interview uve' me with someone special. Eva if you read this, I am terribly sorry if this is not what you wanted, you can beat me to a pulp in the corner with all the hot tea you can carry later. ;.;

So if you want to ask any questions about me, go on ahead and post below!

Let the battle of the Crescents and Croissants begin!

*okay maybe not some..

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Annnnd I changed the title, at Noel-kun's request, so, even though it's a small thing, feel free to add me to the list of beating-ups-to-ensue, Eva! ;0; *hides*

But YAY I can't wait to see this interview~ :D I am curious, though... Why do you call them crescents and not crescent rolls? owo

Eva

Awards
I wish I had a job so I could pay for internet ;-; (stories of a broke college kid amirite)

An FAQ styled-interview sounds brilliant, at the very least everyone can get their questions across and maybe I can go beg on the streets for some cash in the mean time ;D Though I think it's more appropriate for this to have it's own thread, so I'll just close this one and open up another (unless NO beats me to it)

Happy asking, thanks for your votes and patience everyone~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back