• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplayer Interview Voting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to hear interviewed next?

• sephiroth2

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lunarmaster54

• kingdomkeylight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Max

• Skitty Cat

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • InnerPeace

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Eternal Dream

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Ruby Rose

• King Wolfe

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hidden

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Alright guys, same jazz as before. I'll keep this open until October 8th, go ahead and vote on who you would like to hear interviewed next, and feel free to post why you chose who you did.

Noel

Awards
Heh. I never would uve' figured for Inner Peace to have a Lime Green/Teal color to him.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Subpoll: How would you like the interview to be held? Voiced interview? Typed interview? Morse Code interview? If voiced, who showed be the interviewer? A mod? The interviewee's best friend? Hidden? If it's Hidden and he wins, does he interview himself? You? Me? I had fun with the interviews I did. No pressure tho.
OVERWHELMING QUESTIONS TO BE QUESTIONED.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I think keeping up with the tradition of a voice interview would be awesome. If no can do, the usual written interview works too; considering you save the effort of having to write it down later if you did it via voice interview.]

If it's Hidden interviewing himself, it'd be pretty hilarious. xD I'm kidding. or am I? lol.

I picked InnerPeace because, I thought he'd be a load of fun to interview and I'd like to know if Saito is based off of himself any.

Peace

Awards
I think you should let the interviewee pick the format of the interview.

I picked Lunarmaster to have less votes go towards me. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Also, I'm not a bitch that votes for himself.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Subpoll: How would you like the interview to be held? Voiced interview? Typed interview? Morse Code interview? If voiced, who showed be the interviewer? A mod? The interviewee's best friend? Hidden? If it's Hidden and he wins, does he interview himself? You? Me? I had fun with the interviews I did. No pressure tho.
OVERWHELMING QUESTIONS TO BE QUESTIONED.

Well when I talked to Hidden about it, I may have signed you up to do the interviewing with me and just decided not to tell you. Surprise.

So yeah, if it's voiced, CD and I will more than likely be your lovely hosts.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I picked Lunarmaster to have less votes go towards me. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Also, I'm not a bitch that votes for himself.
you bastard.
Well when I talked to Hidden about it, I may have signed you up to do the interviewing with me and just decided not to tell you. Surprise.

So yeah, if it's voiced, CD and I will more than likely be your lovely hosts.

you other bastard.

I like both of these, actually.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I always thought it would be interesting to do an interview with both Skitty Cat and Eternal Dream together, since they know and can comment on not only their own but eachother's roleplaying styles as well. It might be interesting to have another point of view on your own roleplaying.

Since you cannot vote for more than one member, I voted for Eternal Dream, but I would be glad to see either interviewed.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I always thought it would be interesting to do an interview with both Skitty Cat and Eternal Dream together, since they know and can comment on not only their own but eachother's roleplaying styles as well. It might be interesting to have another point of view on your own roleplaying.

A double interview sounds like an awesome idea. Maybe if one of them wins they can agree to be interviewed together or something? I'd like to see that happen.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm open to this idea if people are interested in it. It could be like some kind of special edition. We've still to see how the votes turn out regardless though, but it sounds like a fun idea. I think CD and I could work out a good enough system to still dual interview two people without it getting too hectic, we'll just see.

Getting pretty excited for this, these interviews are always the best.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So what if there's a tie in the voting?

We've internally discussed this in great length and the short of it is we have no diddlying idea.

jk. If there's a tie we'll have a vote off between the two people who tied or something. I think Max had another idea as well, but I forgot what it was.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yeah, should a tie occur, we have a few options. We'll cross that bridge when we get there (because that's how we roll).

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I voted for Eternal Dream, because who needs a tie right?

and Skitty Cat would hurt me if I voted for her. Cat scratches and such.

Dream would be super interesting to interview, what with her large and bountiful cast of characters and storylines. Lots for her to talk about.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Okay then, congratulations Eternal Dream, you are the winner of this edition of KHI Roleplayer Interviews!

Just so everyone is aware, we are taking an interesting suggestion to make this a special dual interview. After speaking with Eternal Dream, we will be interviewing both her and Skitty Cat simultaneously, so leave questions you would like CD and I to ask the two of them, and we will plan out an interview time soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back