• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplayer Interview Voting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to hear interviewed next?

• sephiroth2

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lunarmaster54

• kingdomkeylight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Max

• Skitty Cat

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • InnerPeace

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Eternal Dream

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Ruby Rose

• King Wolfe

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hidden

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I guess I'll be the first one to leave some questions below.

1. Have you always roleplayed together with Skitty Cat? (I also notice you roleplay together with Lunarmaster54 and Kingdomkeylight a lot too.)

2. Where does your inspiration come from for your characters?

3. What was the very first roleplay you joined?

4. What is it like roleplaying with your very own sister?

5. What's your favorite roleplay you've been in so far?

6. If you and Skitty Cat were on opposite sides as hero vs. villain, would you ever hold back on your punches or go guns blazing? This can count for both real life and role playing. (xD)

7. Have either of you ever been in charge of a roleplay?

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
When will Skitty Cat evolve into Delcatty?
A very important question.

tumblr_m1czytXFgl1r27lhv.gif

Alright some questions since Dream is very excited for this x3.

1. What is your thought process on how your characters would respond to others, and does it come out the way you want it to when actually typing up your posts.

2. Why do you have such a huge obsession with the "Were"(werewolves, werecats... etc) element with your characters?

3. Do you ever have any issues playing the opposite sex?

4. How well in sync are you with people you roleplay with a lot (Skitty Cat, Sephiroth2, Takushi Rena...etc) would you say its naturally easy for you to flow with their styles having worked with them for so long?

5. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ANIME/ANIMAL/PLANT?

6. Name a berry?

7. How emotionally attached are you to your characters, and who by far has been your best work character wise both boy & girl

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Can we get an update on this please?

Yes, this is my bad. We were in the process of setting up a time, and I got lost in some of my own personal business and kind of broke contact. I'll try to straighten this out within the next couple of days, and I apologize to Eternal Dream and Skitty for not getting in touch again on this sooner.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Can we get an update on this please?

Yes! Once we get one!
Since I work retail and we're hitting the holidays (Thanksgiving is next week wtf) I doubt I'll have a whole lot of time to give so planning the actual day for the interview is going to be a pain. Max also has his plate full with classes and work and he's technically the one in charge of the interview this time around so he's really got his hands tied. We'll try not to make this an annual interview, I promise.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Yes! Once we get one!
Since I work retail and we're hitting the holidays (Thanksgiving is next week wtf) I doubt I'll have a whole lot of time to give so planning the actual day for the interview is going to be a pain. Max also has his plate full with classes and work and he's technically the one in charge of the interview this time around so he's really got his hands tied. We'll try not to make this an annual interview, I promise.

*points to the thing with Max* Finals are coming up for me, too, and I kinda took too many classes this semester, so I kinda don't see this happening until the second week of December at the earliest. Then there's work too... hang in there,guys, will have it up when we can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back