• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplayer Interview Nominations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
As I brought up in the the Roleplaying Tavern, I'd like to see roleplayer interviews brought back to the forum. Even though I wasn't too involved in this section at the time, I thought they were a fun and interesting way to learn about different roleplayers and maybe something about roleplaying itself. So I'm going to try starting them back up, and we'll start with a nominations thread. Anyone who you think would have some interesting insights or you would like to learn more about, bring their name up here. The only requirements are that they are active in the Roleplaying section, that they haven't been interviewed before, and that you don't nominate yourself.

If this attracts enough interest, I'll put a poll up in a week to vote on the nominees. Have at it!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Stickying this for now~ Hope that helps to give it some more attention. These were great in the past, so it's awesome to see them back again! :D

And, if I may, can I nominate a couple of people? ;w;

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sure, to get things going, feel free to nominate a few people. You can either post their names here or, if you'd rather, PM them to me.

Thanks foe stickying the thread, Rena! Hopefully this goes somewhere interesting!

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
So what praytell is a Role-player Interview?

An interview on and about fellow role-players on this forum, explaining their RPing preferences, their start in creative writing, how they came across here, and other miscellaneous details like shoe size or allergies.

Noel

Awards
An interview on and about fellow role-players on this forum, explaining their RPing preferences, their start in creative writing, how they came across here, and other miscellaneous details like shoe size or allergies.

Let's obviously not forget who their favorite celebrity is.

It's almost like The Signature of the Week in the digital media section. Albeit this is more Grand. Since it is an interview.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Can I nominate KitKat because I want to know what is goin' on in that head (I mean this in a good way) because the stuff that is said is just amazing.

purgatory

Awards
I rather like the idea of roleplayer memorabilia, I haven't exactly participated in any roleplays with anyone so i am currently at a loss for who to nominate.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Thanks to everyone who has nominated their fellow roleplayers for interviews! So far, taking PMs into account, I have four nominations for the first interview! I'll go ahead and list them here: KitKat, Eternal Dream, Skitty Cat, and King Naruto.

This is probably enough to start voting for the first interview; HOWEVER, I will be out of town for the next ten days, and may not have much access to the forums in that time. I am going to delay the Voting Thread until I have my full time to devote to it, which may be as late as the beginning of February. If I can get it done sooner, I will, but in the meantime feel free to nominate anyone else you'd like to know more about!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'd like to nominate Piercing Light, OmniChaos, and Eva, since they have all been around for a fair amount of time and I don't think I've seen them get interviewed like this before which is kinda sad given how many long-running projects they've all been part of [if I remember right anyways].

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I'd like to nominate KitKat! And Tenyas as I have been really curious about her and how she got into Rping :3

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Whoops! Sorry, I went over the deadline I set myself to get this rolling. I'm really excited to see the list of nominees, I think it's a great lineup to choose from. Anyway, the voting thread is now up, so go vote! Poll closes in ten days, on Monday, Feb. 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back