• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplay Guidelines and Information

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider's Roleplaying Forum!

As learnt from past mistakes, a long list of rules is boring. VERY boring! So, from here-on out there are no rules or limitations as to what you can produce here - although it WILL be appreciated if you can follow these few guidelines we have set-out as to keep everyone enjoying themselves:

• No god-modding. Your character is yours and yours only. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if someone else took your character and got them killed! (Very minor g-ming is accepted if required.)
  • Be polite when acting out of character (OOC). If an argument erupts, handle it maturely and swiftly.
  • Keep OOC to a reasonable level. No pages and pages of it, please!

To sum it all up, all we ask from you is your consideration for your fellow roleplayers. I hate to sound like a hippy, but - by doing all the above, we'll be a good step closer to getting this place back to it's old self. XD;

--------

A quick note for all:

There have been a few roleplays with short [Like, one sentence plots] or open plots, and I've been PMed about them being closed.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS THREAD ABOUT PLOTS HAVING TO BE TWO PARAGRAPHS. Just because there's no plot doesn't mean it's a horrible thing, and some people are just here to roleplay, without plots that are five paragraphs long and have ultra perfect literacy; we all have to learn somehow, you know.

A short plot is perfectly fine and, no, the literacy doesn't have to be 100% perfect, mmkay?

[EDIT] New guideline of sorts, just so people are using the extra RP forums: if you have a roleplay thread [with postings in character and such], please post it in either canon or original, depending on the roleplay itself. All roleplays need to be inside of those forums while anything that's not a roleplay [unless it's a challenge] should be posted in the main forum. Just so you know! :D

[AND HAVE A NOTE~] If you want to make a suggestion about something in the roleplaying section, just send me a PM and let me know. There was previously a suggestion thread, but it was closed as it was just sitting there, doing nothing. So, if you have a suggestion, let me know! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Roleplaying Guidelines

Updating an old rule, I guess... I've been seeing a LOT of this, so...

PLEASE keep OOC out of IC threads! If you have a sign-up/OOC thread, use it for it's purpose. Any OOC, by itself, in IC threads will either be deleted or moved to the OOC thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back