• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplay experiment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would anyone be up for a RP experiment? The experiment is basically just a basic roleplay, probably Kingdom Hearts (shush i like the story okay gosh >:0). Most likely, it would just be a plain KH adventure: going to save the worlds, fight Heartless, all that fun stuff!

But, how is that an experiment? Well, it's to find ways to encourage more activity in the section. What has always drawn me into roleplaying is the excitement in creating a basic story, throwing in characters, and seeing where the journey takes them. But, without roleplayers, how can we tell these stories?

The section is far too stagnant and I don't want it to turn into a ghost town. As silly or ridiculous as this sounds, this section means a LOT to me and I want to see it continue to grow and evolve, just like it did in the past. But, to grow, it needs more activity. This roleplay will be a way of going back to the basics and finding ways to encourage more activity throughout the section, without gimmicks and by just having fun. It's something small and not overly complex, but I'd like to find more ways to bring new members in and encourage them to tell the same stories, too.

So, would anyone be up for it? Though it will most likely just be a simple Kingdom Hearts adventure, I would also be up for creating another basic roleplay based on anything else. Just let me know what you're interested in! Otherwise, if there's enough interest for this, I'll start a new RP soon.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
As someone who's always been fascinated by RPs but only ever watched from the outside because I don't know what the diddly to do, having something very basic might be what I need to ease my way in. I won't make any promises, but I'm interested to see where this is going.

Javelin434

Awards
I've been involved in many RPs on the other forums, so I know what I can and can't do xD
Unlike others, who try to bend the storyline to revolve around their characters and godmod themselves...
I'm also pretty balanced

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm definitely interested. I missed out on the chance to participate in Hidden's kh rp, but I will definitely participate in this one, Rena. So, color me interested in this paint of an experiment. :)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Shoot me a message when it gets posted, since I'm usually busy on the other forum and their RPs...
Okies, I'll let you know! C:

And I swear that I didn't forget about this... but I did a little bit xD;; much apologies ahhhh ;0; It'll be up soon, promise! Trying to figure out a few things and then I'll get it posted~

Javelin434

Awards
Okies, I'll let you know! C:

And I swear that I didn't forget about this... but I did a little bit xD;; much apologies ahhhh ;0; It'll be up soon, promise! Trying to figure out a few things and then I'll get it posted~
Someone here has to give me a tutorial on setting up the notifications here for my profile. I need to track this thread and future RP threads. It's how the other RPs on the other forum stay alive...

JustSnilloc

Somewhat interested, always known about the RP section of this site but haven't really given it much attention... Before I can say if I'm interested or not, what will we be doing in this RP? Are we following the main characters around? Are we playing as main characters? Are we doing behind-the-scenes stuff? Also, what about the plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back