• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Role Play Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Ok this is going to be a thread about stories so let me tell you how this is going to happen.First i will start out with a little part of a story i made of like a boy who was etc.Well then you guys have to continue you the story by addind new stuff more characters and where they go and everything that happens.So i will start.

There once was a boy who lived in a village and nobody knew his name until it all changed one day when he got a.....

Now your turn to continue the story guys.

C

Charlie

-Umm let's see here, until his spirit was consumed by a demon that represented the looming hatred that he felt for the village in his heart (think of Clayton and the Stealth Sneak in KH-1)

-And that demon had consumed him to the point where he....

*smiles happily, well done my liege, please continue*

;)

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Where he had gotten out of control and he turned in to his demon and had all these marks around him with red eyes and he didn't know what was happening and then he met somebody that was trying to stop him from going on it was a person with a gun.The boy didn't know what to do....

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
So the boy ran with frighten and then the person tryed to shoot it didn't do nothing but hit the little boy boot so he ran down the woods he look and the lake and then somebody said i can fix that because it's a pice of cake

T

The Marauder

He said "thanks, but no thanks," and ran up a hill towards an old house. Wanting to hide, he approached the door...

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
And then when he did a old man came out say how are you doing young boy do you need some help.The boy replied no but i am just trying to hide.Then bullets hit the house as the old man ran back inside.The boy knew he couldn't hide he would have to fight.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Right as the man shot the gun something happened the man fell down dropping the gun.The boy looked around looking who did it?It was a man with a mark on his arm it was the boys brother Rude who was always better.One day the boy wanted to be better than his brother.So when he got home he got read the letter saying that he was accepted to his training school.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
The boy was excited after he read the acceptance letter. He was so excited with energy that he instantly packed up for the journey to the school. He became so excited that h bragged to his friends about it. His friends listened and warned him about what might happen but he was to busy checking everything to start his journey.....

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
But the boy didn't know what would happen in the training school but he also didn't know his frineds were also going to the school.He was trying to get money so that he could buy things before school like weapons and other things like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back