• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rofl, I got lucky today.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I went to buy a 40gb ps3 at Circuit City, the guy miscounted the money I gave him and got 100 bucks back! :laugh:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
your dishonesty is beyond reckoning o_O lol that'll be funny if it was for that segment on Dateline "what would you do" where they purposely do that to ppl haha

S

Shadow Soldier

Whats your name address so I can report you to your local authorities? I mean, it's not the smartest thing to come onto a public site and admit you stole 100 bucks from Circuit City.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^^ Yeah, i was wondering that too...

FishBox

Misleading thread title ftl.

LMAO!!

Vanilla Essence said:
I went to buy a 40gb ps3 at Circuit City, the guy miscounted the money I gave him and got 100 bucks back!

When ever people stuff up selling me something, they're always stoned. But I don't usually get stuff back.

Like this girl at subway the other week... Off her face.
She used about 5 tubs of lettuce on my freakin sandwich. >.<

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Ok so you want a cookie cause you got 100 dollars?

I mean come on if you noticed it right off the back you should have said something, but then again this world is all about greed and self-improvment so i am not surprised.

FishBox

Ok so you want a cookie cause you got 100 dollars?

I mean come on if you noticed it right off the back you should have said something, but then again this world is all about greed and self-improvment so i am not surprised.

I'd give him a cookie. =3

I'd do the same thing as him. He buys a PS3, and saved 100 bucks on it. Would you really go 'oh, so sorry sir, you've miscounted your money. Here's the hundred dollars back, I don't want it'?

If you say no, then your a liar. Although, posting it on here wasn't a smart idea, either. The posts above would be what I'd expect from people if I'd bragged about getting 100 bucks. Even if some of them are in good humor.

But if you noticed the hundred bucks straight away, that's a different story. It I'd noticed that I just saved 100 bucks on a PS3, I'd give it back. But if I was at home and then I realized, I'd just forget about it, and say that it's a good thing. Which it is. Only reason I'd give it back straight away is to clear my conscience.

Macabre

Gold Member
i shouldn't be saying this but.....that was bad.that guy could've been able to feed himself and his family for awhile with that money.what if the manager finds out?that guy might lose his job.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I'd give him a cookie. =3

I'd do the same thing as him. He buys a PS3, and saved 100 bucks on it. Would you really go 'oh, so sorry sir, you've miscounted your money. Here's the hundred dollars back, I don't want it'?

If you say no, then your a liar. Although, posting it on here wasn't a smart idea, either. The posts above would be what I'd expect from people if I'd bragged about getting 100 bucks. Even if some of them are in good humor.

But if you noticed the hundred bucks straight away, that's a different story. It I'd noticed that I just saved 100 bucks on a PS3, I'd give it back. But if I was at home and then I realized, I'd just forget about it, and say that it's a good thing. Which it is. Only reason I'd give it back straight away is to clear my conscience.

How would i be a liar. If i saw that he gave me too much when he handed it back i would say something cause at my job i seen people do that before. I accidently gave one person 20 dollars extra back and they stopped and handed it back to me. If you notice it right away i think just in good nature you would return it. Now if your out of the store i am not expecting you to say "oh i better turn around and give him back this money." Like i said people are about greed and self-improvement so 9 out of 10 people would take that 100 dollars and not say anything if they were in the store and noticed.

FishBox

blinkybill211 said:
How would i be a liar. If i saw that he gave me too much when he handed it back i would say something cause at my job i seen people do that before. I accidently gave one person 20 dollars extra back and they stopped and handed it back to me. If you notice it right away i think just in good nature you would return it. Now if your out of the store i am not expecting you to say "oh i better turn around and give him back this money." Like i said people are about greed and self-improvement so 9 out of 10 people would take that 100 dollars and not say anything if they were in the store and noticed

That's exactly what I said. o.0

And I didn't call you a liar. I said 'If you say no, your a liar'. You = whoever. I wasn't addressing you in particular.

Mr. MonMan said:
i shouldn't be saying this but.....that was bad.that guy could've been able to feed himself and his family for awhile with that money.what if the manager finds out?that guy might lose his job

Woah, slow down kiddo. That's a bit extreme.

$100 isn't gonna last your family long. And I doubt that his income was the only income his family had.
And if that was his first slip up, then the manager probably wouldn't fire him. Probably just give him a stern warning, tell him to be more careful in the future.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Just be sure to spend that 100 dollars at Circuit City, as means of "returning" it.

mesmerized

I went to buy a 40gb ps3 at Circuit City, the guy miscounted the money I gave him and got 100 bucks back! :laugh:

What the hell did you pay him in that he miscounted, quarters?

REGARDLESS...

:huh: ppl like you piss me off. I myself am I cashier and just human and miscount. 9/10 times the person gets fired for one mistake like that. You could prevent that, yet you are greedy...

congrationlations, you got 100 dollars off. Karma is a b word, watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back