• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rocky Balboa vs Muhammad Ali

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rocky Balboa or Muhammad Ali

• Rocky Balboa

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Muhammad Ali

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
for some reason i have been watching a lot of boxing movies lately. yeah, one isn't a real boxer but let's pretend he is. both boxers are in their prime, who do you think would win?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
^^^yeah but if rocky was a real boxer and boxed just like he did in his movies, who would win?

idk, im going to say rocky right now but i might change my mind.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
i just saw a a documentary of Muhammed Ali boxing when he was in his prime and i have to say Ali would win.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Just because Rocky looks like a great boxer in the movies doesn't really say how well of a boxer he is compared to Muhammad Ali. I say Ali would win mainly because he is a real boxer who won real fights and even though I watched all Rocky's[I, II, III, IV, V] I still would say what's being put on a screen doesn't equal what could happen in real life.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Ali would kick his ass up and down the place. Ali is in fact, "The Greatest". I just got done watching one of his recorded fights. He is truly a genius in the ring. Mad props to the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back