• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rocks' Ass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Deception.png

RocksAss.png

Vanitas.png

So, I thought I'd look through some other people's .psds this morning and this is what inspired me.

Personally, the Vanitas one is my favorite

CnC

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
And you said it was wrong for me to bow to you? D:

/bows again.

You're a god to me. I look up to you.

....Can I use one?

I'll put your name in huge letters xD

I like them a lot. Put I couldn't see the top stock that well....Move the effect over a tad?

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Of course you can xD You can wear either of the first two :D

And dude, I ain't no god. I'm just another tagger. A little less rusty now, but a tagger all the same

(Oh, and you don't have to do big bold letters. I just want people to ask first.)

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Of course you can xD You can wear either of the first two :D

And dude, I ain't no god. I'm just another tagger. A little less rusty now, but a tagger all the same

(Oh, and you don't have to do big bold letters. I just want people to ask first.)

Done and done.

Thanks dewd. tidas

Vicodin

relative power
Definitely up to date in what people are doing these days.
Much better.

The Vanitas one is the best.

...I'll give you better crit later, when I'm not lazy.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
The last is the best, as others have said. My only concern is the lighting, it's a little 'artificial' and distorts the image somehow.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I really like the first and last one especially. The second one is good, but I'm not a hige fan of the texture.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The last is the best, as others have said. My only concern is the lighting, it's a little 'artificial' and distorts the image somehow.
I thought I was the only one that thought so. The lighting is honestly what just seems a little too generic, you know?

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i'd recommend using stamp visible>filter>render>lighting effects>whatever looks best for the image + various layer styles. alot of people use a large light coloured soft brush to create lighting, which i personally hate.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I'm not really liking the first at all. IMO, the huge lighting and c4d effects are an eyesore. Text doesn't seem to really fit in; too small and the font doesn't work.

But other than that, I love the other two (Vanitas the most, as [everyone] has said). Good job =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back