• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Robin hood world needed in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

robin hood?
i don't think so...
Do you see Sora running around with a hilarious hat on his head? a little green one...
no...I don't think that a robin hood world would be in it.... there can't be too much worlds with only animals...

pap64

I could there being more worlds in KH 2. I did read that the originally wanted to include over 30 worlds in the original game, so they might try it with KH 2.

And about Robin Hood, it was a heavily rumored world. The problem I see with it is that it would require yet another transformation for Sora. Donald and Goofy would be fine, but Sora would have to change forms in order to fit in with the rest of the cast.

-pap64

HeartlessOfDoom

Ya, it should be in there. It has a lot of potential as a world. It also has a good chance of being in there because it has been rumored for a long time. Oh, and for all you people who say Tron was the last world, consider this: Do you really think SE would reveal ALL the worlds even before the game came out?

Sanctuary Keeper

Agreed. On both your input of Robin Hood being a potential world, and TRON being the last one. Honestly, if TRON came in that late, what makes you think there arent any other worlds out to come.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Anything would be better than TRON...I just can't believe they put that movie into this WONDERFUL game! The movie didn't even do well!

Sanctuary Keeper

keybade man29 said:
Don't bug on Tron.
LOL, as much as I could care less for it, I do agree that we should leave it out of the subject and post somehwat related topics.

Anyway, if Robin Hood is in the game, he'd be a formidable ally

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
*Give's sanctuary keeper a cookie* thank you for keeping everyone on topic. If Robin hood was a world in Kh2 then it'd probaly be just as good as any of the other worlds.It probaly starts out the same as the movie and who knows we might encounter another Org member.

Light Aura

I don't see anything wrong with a Robin Hood world. I thought the movie was pretty good. And I agree with the fact that Sqaure-Enix wouldn't announce every new world.

DualWeilder-Sora

Tron better not be the last world to be in the game.I definatly agree with whomever said Square Einx would not do such a stupid thing. Anyway...I think Robin Hood would be a kool world.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yes, I agree about Robin Hood, shooting arrows and stuff. thats cool. yeah.

Zophar

It would be interesting to see a robin hood world. Maybe it will be a last minute world that square shows off before KH2 is released in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back