• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RNG Difference between Jap + NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Can we just talk about how ridiculously shit the RNG is on NA? Every time I guilt something on there I've never had higher than 21% first go, subsequent attempts have been barely better. That's not all though, lets compare my top three rows of medal between the two, I've played NA for 138 days and Jap for 61 days, only in the last week have I stopped even logging in for the jewels on NA. I should also add that I am completely F2P on both.

http://imgur.com/a/IpSZC
(I've had to reupload to Imgur as Chaser kindly pointed out that the image files had since been deleted.)

In NA, I have Hag, Queen, Louie and pals and Stitch guilted, I don't think any other than stitch are at max guilt.
In JAP, I have Sephiroth fully guilted and one or two dots on most of the medals you see there, and a nearly guilted Minnie, had I not been throwing away most of the tier 2 medals I would have probably guilted a lot more in the time playing.

Anyways, what caused me to post this was that I pulled a status boosted Illustrated Sora on Japan the other day, then as I went back to try play on my NA account I realised how bad my medals were in comparison when I had been playing for half the amount of time on JAP. Has anybody else been having similar woes? Or is anybodys NA set up somehow way better than their JAP? Again, I'm completely f2p, it took me 2 and a half months to guilt Sephiroth, completely with Mickey & Broom medals...

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Can we just talk about how ridiculously shit the RNG is on NA? Every time I guilt something on there I've never had higher than 21% first go, subsequent attempts have been barely better. That's not all though, lets compare my top three rows of medal between the two, I've played NA for 138 days and Jap for 61 days, only in the last week have I stopped even logging in for the jewels on NA. I should also add that I am completely F2P on both.

In NA, I have Hag, Queen, Louie and pals and Stitch guilted, I don't think any other than stitch are at max guilt.
In JAP, I have Sephiroth fully guilted and one or two dots on most of the medals you see there, and a nearly guilted Minnie, had I not been throwing away most of the tier 2 medals I would have probably guilted a lot more in the time playing.

Anyways, what caused me to post this was that I pulled a status boosted Illustrated Sora on Japan the other day, then as I went back to try play on my NA account I realised how bad my medals were in comparison when I had been playing for half the amount of time on JAP. Has anybody else been having similar woes? Or is anybodys NA set up somehow way better than their JAP? Again, I'm completely f2p, it took me 2 and a half months to guilt Sephiroth, completely with Mickey & Broom medals...

Though guilting might admittedly be easier in JPUx, RNG is the same regardless of whether it is on the JPN or NA server. I would say that you've just had poor luck. In addition, JPUx has recently been holding Guilt Up campaigns and premium draws have guaranteed reprints of past premiums (the current 5m DL/Key Art draw, for example) for commemorative events (1st Anniversary, Halloween, 5 million DLs, promo CPs), NAUx is not at fault here with RNG.

By the way, "Jap" is a derogatory racial slur, try not to use it. Abbreviate with "JPN" or "JP" instead.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I can't read japanese so I had no idea about the guilt up campaign, how do I participate in that? I knew about the premium draws but as you can see I haven't pulled a single premium in the entire time on NA haha. I was in a p2p party with a line chat on NA until like 2 months ago and we were all sharing our pulls and it really seemed like JPN had better RNG, even the non guarenteed premiums, often I have received 2 of the same tier 3/4 medal in one pull. You're probably right though.

Sorry about the abbreviation, I think you know that no offence was intended though, it's just the abbreviation I've always seen used by players in game.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I can't read japanese so I had no idea about the guilt up campaign, how do I participate in that?
Guilt up campaigns raise the possible guilt roll range of a medal when guilting:
Guilt Tiernormal guilt rangewith Campaign boost
oDVhN7Fpit
Tier 5
+80~150%+100~150%
oeZUNVRmB
Tier 4
+60~130%+90~130%
oHQsNEP21
Tier 3
+40~100%+70~100%
oHQ6N4KbF
Tier 2
+20~50%+30~50%
oeZ1NePw6
Tier 1
+10~25%+15~25%

You'll have to wait until the next time one rolls around, this one ended a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back