• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Riverdale - "You wanted fire; my specialty is ice" - CW Thursday 9|8c

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
riverdale.png

Drama based on characters from the Archie comic-books series is set in Riverdale, where aspiring musician Archie deals with life, love and high school. (and murder...)

Shit's good, y'all. It's what every Gossip Girl fan has been craving since the show ended.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Taking a light hearted and silly comic series and turning it into a dark teen drama?

Interesting. First episode has me intrigued

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Loved the cinematography and I'm a sucker for American high school tropes and stereotypes. Red haired girl reminded me of Teen Wolf's Lydia which took me out of some of her scenes a little bit.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm hooked in. I missed the first episode, but this second episode totally blew my mind. The high school drama is awesome. It's funny I used to be a fan of Betty, and now, I like Veronica more. And I can't for the life of me figure out where I remember 'Cheryl' from because, I've seen her somewhere before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back