• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Risk of being bricked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

It has an update on the disc for 2.6, but you have firmware 3.5...

It wont do a thing. You can still play it, and if it does brick, report to Sony that you bought a game that broke your PSP.

But the chances of it bricking are near impossible. Unless you have Custom Firmware, you bastard, how dare you homebrew. I kid. =)

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
lol i wanted to custumize the menus, and such but then i read something about Bricked PSP so i got into it and then i was like "Dang! welp, there go the Homebrew. lol"
and 2.60 is Homebrew friendly but... i am still worried that it would brick my PSP.
and i dont want to mess like that yet since i have yet to buy my Accidental Insurance. (i get a 30 day warrany and until then, i could buy that insurance.
and just send it to Circuit city.

S

Shadow Soldier

Open up the disc tray. And look in.

http://pspupdates.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/56713/ta82spot1.jpg

If you see TA-082, then you can't homebrew. Or else it will brick your PSP. But talking about that stuff on here is against the rules. So we're gonna leave it at that and I will leave it up to your decision. I managed to do it and my PSP ran great, nothing beats playing Super Mario World on the psp =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back