• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rising Tales: The Dream World(A KKL and Sephrith2 Collab)(signup and OOC thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Kingdomkeylight and Sephiroth2 collaberation
A

Spell check by Angelic Symphony(Thanks again AS)

Eternal Sonata based rp​

"What truly happens in a persons final moments of life when they sleep them away some say they just sleep others say they have one final dream and then theres a strange theory that they get a chance to fight for their life and gain one more go at life. But to claim this "chance" they must travel through a world that can only be brought to life in your imagination brought on by your desires, memories, emotions and even your fears."

"To win this second chance though you will steal from two others their chance because this world known as Anera brings only three people to its land and just because one may deserve it more than another whoever gets it first well gets it. But for anyone to get it these three must travel through areas never before seen, take on enemies that come from their darkest fears, and gain allies in strange and unexpected places."

"Before we travel into this dream brought on by three near dead people there is one question who are you to help and who are you against are you a fear or a desire, a emotion or memory the answer is always your choice but choose well for uncertainty leads to a path of destruction."

"This story begins with one of they three chosen close to death close to dreaming of another world Anera."

2009(this is the time this rp takes place I kinda thought giving this sort of date should give a huge ability of imagination to use.)

Somewhere in the USA house of Andy Spell.

"Doctor tell me will he be okay" Andy's mother asked as she looked at her son he had a very high temperature and had been feeling very unwell for a week.

"Sorry Lora I cant say I have never seen anything like this I am surprised he has lasted this long" The doctor said.

"What are you talking about I feel great" Andy weakly said as he tried to get out of the bed only to be met by a very sharp pain in his chest immdiatley falling to the ground Andy started to get very tired he say his mother scream as the doctor ran to him. After that everything went silent and started to go in a blure of colors.

(Thats where the story will begin when the rp starts)

Terms to know:

"Anera'': The Dream World": This strange world is a altered reality way different then are world it holds many different creatures, no advancement in technology and strange landscapes.

"Social classes": Aneras human population is the one that governs though all the humans are not exactly human also the humans governing system is ruled by a eight class system Royals, Commoners, Vanguards, Unforgiven, Summons, The Clergy, and the Ancients and of course Monsters.

"Royals": These are the people that own the countries and are vary, vary rich (imagine with a name like that) these people are not truly great fighters but thats why they have Vanguards to protect them.

"Commoners": These are the people that live off the lands offered by the Royals though most are farmers and market people their have been many who change their classification.

"Unforgiven": People who are looked down at by sociaty mostly made up of sinners and theifs. All Unforgiven that are caught by the laws of the land are branded witha symbol of a snake on their legs, arms, or back. Though they may be sinners they still get a decent life that is if they work for the clergy or Royal people as hunters.

"Vanguards": These are the protectors of the law who live by the knights code and protect the innocent and work for the Royals as guards but there are many freelanced Vanguards that make great livings as freelancers or arms for hire. Vanguards are labeled by their families crest on their armor or weapons. (A reguired if you choose to be a Vanguard).

"Summons": In a sense these people are slaves the reason because they can speak and control the very core of the elements of course each Summon can only control one element which makes them easy to capture most of the time by Hunters that brand them with a magical seal that forces them to be teleported when summoned by a summoner or like the Royals have found out to make into human pets. Summons also have a few animal traits depending on there element. (The brand is shaped like a pair of angelic wings that are placed anywhere on the body nothing perveted please.)

"The Clergy": As it sound people who work for the churches also the only people who have the right to brand someone as a Unforgiven or as a summon these people like most religions believe that they are watched by and were created by a holy being. Though very peaceful people they have a stronge hate for the Ancients for unknown reasons.

"The Ancients" :The oldest living race to exist at the time. This class is know for three things. One many dangerous people have come from it with great knowledge of everything causing many great and terrible wars. Two they are very good with both magic and steel and three they seem to know something about are world that every other social class and people dont(Can you take a guess). Though as dangerous as this group sounds there have been known of many great people who have come out of it. Then Again I fear this is where the most Dangerous enemies will come from wanting to destroy the other worldly people.

"Monsters": Self explanatory but I would like to say one thing yes I am bringing a certain ability monsters have from eternal Sonata the ability were they morph during the change of daylight and night time yaaaaaaa heck everyone should have fun with that.

Rules:

1. Have fun.

2. No god or powerplaying at all I will only give three warnings in this rp.

3.No killing other players without permission from controller.

4.there will only be three humans from the real world in this rp I have made the first one if you want to be one of the other two first pm send your template to me.

5.As said in many rps dont go past pg-13 in the romance field also if you have read everything posted above this post "Ready for combat" above your template if your character is A Vanguard or Commoner. po... hahahah do you really think I would reguire this stuff nay just kidding dont post anything above your template.

6. I lied post "Ready for..."(add a few words after this).

7. And finally no dodging all the time I know I have done it alot but jezz none of use are that fast.

8. Three main character limit might change if we dont have enough I think we will have enough.

Templates: Each class has a different one.

Humans(I am only going to accept two in this rp and remember pm them first)

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:
(Stats for when you enter the dream world)
Class:

Weapons:

New clothing:

(Any special stats from a certain class that is required in that Class)

Royal

Name:

Royal Statues(King, Queen, Prince, Princess or Duke):

Village(The village your Family owns you are aloud to make up one):

Weapons:

Abilities(any special powers your character can do or special attacks):

Personality:

Appearence:

Bio:

Commoners

Name:

Statues(Farmer, marketer, black smith, etc):

Weapons:

Personality:

Abilities:

Home( like I said you can make it up):

Appearance:

Bio:

Unforgiven

Name:

Crime(The one your character got caught on and was branded for):

Branded spot(Remember the brand is a snake):

Weapons:

Appearance:

Personality:

Statues(Theif, mercenary, Hunter, killer):

Bio:

Vanguards

Name:

Family Crest:

Home:

Weapons:

Personality:

Appearance:

Statues(KNight, Squire, Guard, freelancer):

Family History(As in why are they famous enough to have a known Crest):

Bio:

Summons

Name:

Element:

Appearance(Remember these people arnt really human so add something):

Branded Spot(Do not make it to perverted):

Home:

Statues(Slave, Pet, wild):

Weapons:

Personality:

Bio:

The Clergy

Name:

Religous background(Whats your religon like):

Weapons:

Home:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:

The Ancient:

Name:

Weapons:

Family history(remember these people have been around for a long time your character is going to have a somewhat interesting one):

Home:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

My templates will be up soon just ask any questions or put your temps up dude.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
nope no offense its my fault I dont keep up with them and they die this one though has a second control so when I am gone Sephiroth2 is in control.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Thats why when i am gone Sephiroth 2 will have control of my charater or whoever is talking to my characters at the time savy.

so DxL if you do join what class were you thinking of I almost have my temps done still working on some minor details,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back