• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rise of a legend- emergence of my legendary character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diluted.Past

yup, I've been working on this character even before Hiroki was made

though every time i thought I was finished, he seemed to be god-modding to me so I've always had to clean him up. His bio is very much undone,but I think he's ready to fight.

You will notice signs of my other chars within this one, that is mainly due to the fact that I was making him while i made my other ones, think of them as secretions from the main source.

I couldn't let my legendary character die out even though I left this section, so I thought he should at least experience one battle. An open challenge is what I'm asking for, I'l take on anyone who wants to fight, even if I'll have a high chance of getting my ass handed to me.

(will post template as soon as possible)

edit: Fatal advent, i still need to PM you what abilities you got from our last battle

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
We never technically "finished" our battle. Poo. But I am glad to see you still Rping =D

JUDGE SPOT PLZ

T

TheTerrorofDeath

We never got to finish our last battle now did we? So that means you owe me a battle. So I wish to battle you with Dakyln.

Name~ Daklyn Pierce

Nickname- Prince of Darkness

Age- You can’t really say

Gender- Male

Personality- Daklyn has no emotions nor feelings. The only thing that inhabits his body is hate and anger. Evil intentions as well, but doesn’t tend to go for with that. He doesn’t tend to talk much, whereas he has nothing to say. He doesn’t get along with others well, as people tend to fear him.

Appearance- Daklyn can take any form he wishes. So basically he can look like anything.

Skills~Dark Mist
~The dark mist is his weapon with no choice at all. With Daklyn being the very soul of the mist he can use it in any way he wishes. The dark mist is a powerful gas that is incubated with about every element on the Periodic Table besides the few which include; Gold, Copper, Helium, and Potassium. The gas is capable of burning at temperatures close to the sun itself, freeze at a rate of .02 seconds, dissolve solids, or poison the human system causing brain damage, numb limbs, and lose of memory.

Shroud- As the mist gathers in a collected spot, the mist will harden, creating a barrier which is impenetrable to any attack.

Altimist- When the mist spreads out to a circular maneuver, the gapping whole will create a small void which will envelope anything in the way. As its finished the void will create a mass of energy equal to the amount of things it has absorbed.

Steple- This attack allows the gas to form solid spikes. These spikes come in numbers in which you couldn’t count.

Elements- With the help from the elements the gas is inhabited by the elements of mother nature. Coming from fire and ice, to the wind or lightning.

Clone- The mist is able to take the form of a human being, replicating whoever the user chooses. The clones cannot be attacks nor attack back. Only used as distractions, they don’t last too long, but can range from numbers to the hundreds.

-From the depths of the lost souls, he is able to led to dead under his control, creating hordes of them at a time.

-Fear is caused by darkness, which is inside everyone that has ever lived. Being the prince of darkness, he is able to manipulate this darkness for his advantage.

Sword~Bullioten- The dark mist was able to form a weapon, a sword, made of pure darkness. This is sword is completely shrouded in darkness. It is very large but can be wielded rather quickly with Daklyn.

HellsSting- With a quick slash of Bullioten, a large amount of dark energy forms into a wave of energy which is thrusted towards any target.
Silo- As the sword sends a wave of energy into the ground, an uprising of power is formed. The energy under the ground spreads out from under the ground at about a thousand yard radius. The energy then on command rises up giving the area a thick layer of goo. The goo hardens upon contact.

~His sword skills are limited but ranged with the powers of his mist giving him an unpredictable amount of techniques to use.

Bio- The researcher, Daklyn Pierce, is one of the most well known scientists to still be living today. His curiosity has led him to make some very creative inventions, which at present are weapons used in war. After getting tired of creating the same models over again, he wanted to imbue one of them with some of our natural elements. Ones that could be too dangerous to just man handle. Either way, he did so, with consequences.

The past guns he had created weren’t able to handle the types of plasma he would create for ammo. He tried many experiments with fusing the elements into a regular bullet. They were successful, but not with a gun. This time his hypothesis’s led him to the idea of fusing all of the elements together to form some type of solid. What type? He didn’t know, but to him, it would be worth it, as he didn’t have anything to use.

After months of messing with these elements and hours and hours of fusing, he was given a solid. Pure black and not too big either. It was thought to be expandable. It just fit his test tube. It was thought that he could form anything with this solid with the way the atoms reacted to other ones. Unfortunately it didn’t last long as he dropped the tube while tripping over his own feet. With Daklyn locked in a room for the night and no way out, the solid broke. A small liquid dripped out and suddenly exploded, creating a gas. The gas got bigger and grew as it shrouded the room. With Daklyn inside, his death would be quick, or so he thought.

The gas had killed Daklyn rather quickly, burning him from the inside out. With his body demolished, the mist slowly extracted his soul. His soul and the atoms from the mist reacted with amazing results. The soul became part of the mist, with Daklyn’s mind still in tact. Somehow the mist incubated his soul, creating a being, Daklyn himself, but it was him as a resident of the mist.

In the morning the gas gathered back up and a form of Daklyn, which resembled him perfectly. When the room was unlocked Daklyn left, with his new found self out to the world. Daklyn as had evil intentions inside him ever since he became a scientist, but never got to use them, fearing that he would be caught. Now, as he is basically dead, Daklyn plans on carrying out his plans, leaving them upon the many worlds he has yet to visit.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Now this seems interesting. I don't know if I can partake in your little battle, since I have been drawn back into school, and I am lazy.

Diluted.Past

thanks for accepting Limitless, can't wait to start this off =D
--------------------------

Name: Azrael Learza a.k.a. " The spirit of rebirth"
age: was made into flesh by God in the first omniverse, but was destroyed. Living in the second omniverse, he has been a spirit for some millions of years.
race: angel of death of the second heaven

appearence:
guys183.jpg
( to lazy to make an appearence ^^)

personality:
through the ages, he has gained insightful knowledge of the workings of the omniverse, profoundly changing his very outlook on life as we know it. These very things have wrought pain and misery as well as pleasure and comfort to his sanity, splitting his mind into two seperate personalities. The only problem is, their both awake, at the same time.

This split in his personality usually leaves him argueing with himself, as if he had picturesque devils and angels on his shoulders, telling him what to do. At one moment, he could be a blood-thirsty psychopath, and the next a scared, frail man, not wanting to accept the reality of the situation. Which ever person he is though, they agree on one thing, they cannot live without the other. Here is where there strength comes from, as they usually back each other up when against a common foe, as if the hatred one feels is somehow passed to the other.

Abilitiy
Azrael's ability is many, yet intertwined to each other. As the being of rebirth, he has varying control over much, but his ability is best described as enviromental metamorphosis. through touch, he can alter the physical, and sometimes unnatural make-up of the field, changing it into any of his liking. Through this, he has created several hundred planets, each with their similarities and differences. By changing simple constructs in the make-up of the fields, he is able to make almost countless enviroments out of simple, " primordial" enviroments. Also, by concentrating his mind, he is channel with the created enviroment at will. By focusing his being into his hands even, he is able to mold them into the very things he creates.

Being a creature of rebirth, not everything he does pertains to life. He is able to kill anything he creates through reasonable means. He can even control death itself, or rather, focus his hand into a vacuum of which can literally drain one's life away. Controlling the dead is not a reasonable feat, but it seems manageable to Azrael, as he can control corpses of all things natural to an extent.

the fields (some fields retain the creatures that were created within them, which can be called upon Azrael's request)

The waters of Taninim-
Changing the very field into an unimaginable sea, this one field seems to grown ever deeper by the second. Several platforms riddle the surface, each a sea-green, as they have been there for several centuries. Here, God bestowed upon the angel a wonderful gift, one that he has not forgotten over the centuries.

The great beast Taninim.

The mother of all leviathans, great and small, as it was the first created. Through it, Azrael has made countless reproductions, though not quite the same as the original. The beast lives deep underwater, though anything that comes into repeated contact with it's secretions seems to be uneffected by the pressure of the deep, as the secretion covers the entire body, blocking out any contact with water. This secretion seems to be able to be controlled by Taninim herself, though she follows Azrael's commands without a fleeting thought.

Darkness of Zeeral-
As a dark mist begins to cover the field, the powerful darkness traps both master, and opponent inside a perpetual darkness. Light alone is not enough to pierce the darkness, as the beasts of zeeral hungrily attack whoever they are commanded to attack.

These spider-like creatures each have 30 eyes, as there are a total of 30 of the beasts. Each is protected by the eyes through unseen forces, as some say it is the great minds hidden beneath their dark outer-skeleton. Whatever the case, the beasts are smart, often lending each other a hand in battle. The greatest asset to Azrael however, are their eyes. By summoning the power within one of they're many eyes, he is able to creat a sudden barrier around him, blocking the most powerful of attacks. This barrier comes at an expense however, as it costs one of his own creatures to die in order for it to stay in effect.

Ignorant Earth-
the pilot of the planet now known simply as Earth, it shares many of its beauty and comforts, though houses some of the deadliests beings in Azrael's arsenal. The last time Azrael has been on Earth, he absorbed its enviromental blueprints into him, its many buildings and labs now inside of him. There was a war going on at the time, unknown to the ignorant human filth as one kid called it. The "kid" was none other than the earth's enemy, a green creature known as Zim, who wanted to destroy the planet to prove himself to " The Tallest". Absorbing the three people he knew would come in handy for him later, he took the blueprints of one Zim, Gir, and Dib into his body.

Three things make this enviroment Azrael's favorit, as it holds monstrous creatures in canisters in both Zim's and Dib's house, one creauture known only as the brain parasite. Some Irken equipment lie beneath and above the surface as well, as weapons such as the megadoomer and the super-death cannon.

The last thing, though very much not the least, would be the nightmare goggles. Through these, he is able to see the invisible yet deadly creatures from within Dib, using Dib's head as a transport to the current plane they are on. These creatures range from an 13 legged spider-beast with a gaping mouth, to exploding dolls.

River Styx-
banished by God, he is currently serving under Satan's reign. in hell, he found the notorious River Styx, a river of smoldering blood that carried souls to Hell. The river is unimaginably hot, as it became immune to even the flames of Hell over the centuries.

Heaven on Earth-
He knew the day would come when he would be banished from heaven, and taking that idea into account, he absorbed a portion of the mystical place into him.
Azrael's Haven sanctorum, he literally replicates a portion of heaven around him or an object, where nothing other than a spirit could invade. If any would dare try, one must first give up their outershell and become a spirit like Azrael to enter, as anything that steps within its boundaries turns to dust at its feet.

Natures foundation- Creating a tropical place through touch, he is able to make forests of different species.

Dawn of Life- though not really an enviroment, this is what Azrael calls whenever there are more than 2 different fields occupying the same general space, as the effects are sometimes unexpected.

Bio
not finished

----------------------------------------------

would you mind starting this off ;D

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Sure :p

Many people knew of what was to come of them. They knew the very demise that would eventually come up to them. They knew that their time was to end this very day. With a cautious stroll up the winding staircase, he found himself staring at a large city. Sounds of cars speeding down the streets, sounds of people conversing with others, whether or not they knew them, and the very noises of his steps echoing through the small hallway. Opening up a small wooden door, he entered in the center of it all.

The Liberties had been performing dirty work, which meant assassination jobs, for their lord. Their lord had taken up his few members from times of trouble and he expected for all of them to pay him back in some way, in this case, assassinating anyone of his choice. Daklyn was one of these members. Recently, a rebel group of the Liberties, had planned out a scheme to assassinate the lord of the Liberties. With this unfortunate death, Daklyn took it upon himself for vengeance. Even though it was his job to do so, he had built up a relationship with his lord that was unforgettable. Today was the day he would call out for revenge and murder these very members of the rebel group known as, The Sons.

Walking at a casual pace, in a long black robe, he traveled the baffling streets. Stores were in every inch of the city, people coming in and out filling their needs with whatever they found fit. Occasionally bumping into a few strangers without a word of forgiveness to the person, he entered a small alleyway. A door was found at the dead end. It was well hidden from any ordinary person. With a small kick from his foot, the door burst open, dust flying up in the midst of the air creating a small coherent bond which was quickly dispersed as Dakyln moved by.

Conversation was heard. Laughter and content souls, as if they were happy with what they had done. Pulling out a blade from the side of his back, he walked in upon the little parade the Sons had been throwing. With shock and the utmost fear, Daklyn moved around the room in a almost angry motion, murdering everyone he laid his blade upon. With blood splattering everywhere, the smell of death reached him, fulfilling his need for vengeance. He had accomplished with he had set out to do. Swiping an apple from the table, he took a large bite, as the taste left him content inside as he walked out as if nothing happened.

It wasn’t long until nighttime had reached the city. The noise and commotion died down. He could actually walk a street without the worries of causing a fight with his presence from bumping into someone. Truth be told, darkness was the very inner being inside him. Complete darkness, hence his skills. Coming back to where he had entered the city, a forceful presence was sensed. It was close. It wasn’t something to take lightly. But if he had any chance of knowing what he was capable of he would have to stick around. For a while now he had been looking for an opponent to bring out the best of him. This may of been his man. He stopped right away, staring into the sky with his hands into his pocket waiting for this mans arrival.

Diluted.Past

A city upon a hill, that's what they called this place. A place for gamble, prostitution, and lies. It was God's haven all right. He had come for one reason alone, as he began walking the streets of the filthy place, navigating his way through the seemingly endless stream of civilians. He wanted his life back, his memories, anything that reminded him of what he was. Because of this, he had made a trade off with both his allegiances, heaven and hell. By working for both for a limited time, he would be set free from both side's bondage, to be free to do whatever he wanted. It was time to make do with that agreement.

After all, there would be no other reason as to why he would be in this city at all, if it weren't for them. He was told by both of his masters that the city was uncorruptable, yet filthy at the sight, a city of hypocrites to the left, and a sacntuary for the diseased on the right. He was given only one option as to what he should do to it, as the judgment came as no suprise to him as he was ordered to destroy it to its foundation. A reasonable task he thought, as he was sent to the city, dressed as a regular person. At that moment, had he seen just how despicable the place was, though he kept his face void of emotion.

Keeping his mind on the assignment, he weaved his way through, thinking the best way to start would be to kill everyone in the vicinity, as he was getting annoyed very quickly. Thinking a simple thought, he let his foot fall to the ground, a bluish color secreting from under it. It began moving outward, as it began forming a puddle, as some people began looking upwards to the sky and holding their hands out as if feeling for rain. " Pitiful", he thought, " Though quite sad." another voice chimed in his head. As he began to argue with himself on the morals of killing, the puddle had grown so large that it now resembled a swimming pool, as it completely blocked off the street.

It already had several people inside it, each trying to swim to the edges which were dissolving at their touch. Suddenly, one after another, the people began dissapearing under the water. At the sight, the people, curious to their deaths began moving in closer, as was his plan. Thropugh all of this, he Azrael had been creating these "portals" as some people would call them, throughout the crowd. Already, some had begun to fall into the water, quickly pulled down into the water by some unkown force. At this, the crowds that could began to run, leaving the others stranded, left to their inevitable doom.

At this, Azrael walked off, assured that he had finished his assignment, with almost no effort at all. It was also getting late, as little to no passerby's could be seen in the surrounding area. " Well, this is no fun..." he thought, as another voice began speaking. " the next person we meet, we kill.", he thought to himself, as he began a walking at a rapid pace, searching for anyone to entertain his personas. At the end of that very street, he spied a man, though it was to dark to clearly see what he looked like. " Thats the man...", one of his personas whispered to him as he smiled. With a single step, a reddish crack began to move towards him, its blood-red color almost invisble to the darkness. Though it could not be seen, its aura could be felt, as it emenated the very flames of hell it had once endured. The river styx was after the man in black.

" I want to hear you scream..", was all that could be heard in the night sky, as the angel of death moved ever closer to its prey.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Pure evil, the very soul that inhabited him, as resided in the being of another. Evil intentions made their way closer to him. Though he could not see this force, he could sense a pulsation reaction nearby telling him, that this force was brutal. The city seemed to just die off. Was it the force? He couldn’t quite tell, but he could hear the murmur of screams in the distance. The echoed to his ears, giving off a tone that made him shrivel. He hadn’t head the screams of death like that made by another soul. Only he was thought to have such fear that would cause a person to react like such. This being would surely be a formidable fore if they were to confront each other.

Standing his ground a voice called out to him. With a faint tone he heard the words, “I want to hear you scream.” This man seemed to be a twin of himself. Such words related to his attitude to others. It shocked him at first. As sweat rolled down his forehead from the immense humidity, he took a step forward. In the distance he could see a puddle resonating. It seemed to grow. But there wasn’t any precipitation from his perceptive. He watched carefully as the puddle quickly vanished in seconds as another scream was heard. The puddle itself had a mind of its own from first glance. But there was something else behind this evil. More than likely the being that he would have a confrontation with.

As this man came closer, he only worried about the power emitting from him. He was wanting to make sure that he would be the one to challenge him to his full potential. He was used to pushovers that were overwhelmed by the darkness. It wasn’t hard to, knowing that it lived within any living creature. Any creature......

“So am I honored to get your very name? I will tell you mine however whether you want it or not. It’s Daklyn Pierce. I am your enemy as of now. So I expect you to fight to your maximum skill level. If not, you will surely be consumed by your worst enemy. I assure you, you will not like the afterlife.”

With a quick glance at his nearing opponent. He immediately dispersed. His body just seemed to disinigrate. The remains of his body, were in fact particles of a mist. This mist was the very soul of this darkness that lived within him. Quickly forming together to form somewhat of a gas, it moved rather quickly, floating around the city. The mist became camouflaged with the night. Almost impossible to see, it quickly scanned the walls of the city. Bodies were found, eyes quivering from their horrendous death. It was expected so quickly. He knew this feeling from long ago and it wasn’t the best thing in this world.

As it circled the city, he had spotted his opponent. He crept up behind him, with no intent of harm. It just stayed around this man motionless, awaiting his move. What was he thinking? What was his fears? Who was he? These thoughts crossed his mind. The better you knew your opponent the easier he would be to take down. Of course it wasn’t so easy to find out these things. He would find out in due time during the course of the battle.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

This is a bump. Come on diluted, don't die out on me. I want to see where this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back