• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rise from the Ashes (A Silent Hill Roleplay)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Rise from the Ashes (A Silent Hill RP)

Near the lake of Lake Toluca lies a town called Silent Hill. Silent Hill is a gloomy one-time resort town that lies abandoned and derelict, consumed in a perennial fog. This town hides a dark past and every now and again the town changes, the seemingly innocent town transforms into a decaying and blood-soaked "Otherworld". Demonic and disfigured creatures roam the streets and buildings, their appearances usually taking the form of private fears and/or insecurities of whomever witnesses them.

You have travelled to Silent Hill to look for someone close to you, as you travel to Slient Hill, you suddenly crash and black out. When you wake up you notice that the sky is fogged with ash and the road behind you has disappeared. A police car has crashed near you, there are several weapons lying inside, you take a weapon and then keep walking, hoping to be reunited with the one you are searching for.

Welcome to Silent Hill, we’ve been expecting you…

As usual with other RP’s

No Godmodding
No Powerplays (Unless permission granted by me)
Romance: Romance is okay but please be reasonable and don’t go overboard with it (PG, maybe M at most)
Swearing is allowed but don't overuse it
General messages relating to the RP okay, but no spamming

Template: (Main Character)

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Bio: Nothing too detailed just a general background
Weapon chosen: Nothing too advanced at most a Assualt rifle or something, no rocket launchers or other things like that

Template 2 (Lost friend/family member etc.)

Name:
Description:
Relationship to Main Character:
Bio: Include a description of why they came to Silent Hill
Weapon: Yes they can have one too but this time just something like a handgun or a melee weapon, just so they aren’t totally defenseless but they can’t fight all the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My profile:

Name: Leon Archade
Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Leon_S_Kennedy.jpg
Personality: Leon is outgoing and a bit of an adventurer, he takes pride in his firearm skills and is very protective of his family
Bio: Leon was a Police officer before being promoted to S.W.A.T, during his holidays, he heard the news that his sister went missing and immediately set out for the town of Silent Hill, where she was last seen heading.
Weapon: Remington 870 Shotgun

Name: Hayley Archade
Description: http://images.wikia.com/residentevil/images/thumb/1/11/Claire_redfield.jpg/250px-Claire_redfield.jpg
Personality: Hayley is much like Leon, she likes hanging out with friends and is always ready for adventure, has advanced martial arts skills
Relationship to Main Character: Sister
Bio: Hayley worked in courthouses as a Defense Attorney, she came to Silent Hill after a wrong turn whilst on vacation, but her friends left the other way saying that they would meet her in the next town after she checked out Silent Hill. (They were too scared to go :p)
Weapon: 22. Glock Handgun

Last edited:

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Name: Will Donnelly

Description: A bald head draws attention to his brown eyes, located under the dark patches of hair that make up his brows. His overall facial appearance is very sleek and defined, although not noticeable due to his chocolate complexion.

The basic appearance of a street cop with inheritance. He wears, commonly, a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and a white T-shirt. Holstered to his side is his sidearm, his main negotiation method. Unlike most cops, he uses his own customized desert eagle, with a fine leather case engraved by his initials. In his coat are four extra clips, just in case of times he is striving for ammunition.

Personality: Calm, collect, and serious. Will has been turned in to a dog, and normally lets life fly by with him trying to fight those in it. He realizes that the world isn't fair, and thus battles with anyone who establishes that unfairness. In times of threat he remains thinking clearly; strategy and his gun keep him alive on the streets and bring in those disobeying the law.

Bio: Will was born in to a rich family. Eventually, his parents passed away, leaving him to gain the fruits of their riches. He owns a nice, beautiful house in California, but doesn't reside there. He is often found in a repulsing apartment somewhere in Brooklyn, New York.

A friend of his called him two days ago. She had been his friend since kindergarden, and after a relationship didn't work, they went their separate ways. However, they were still friends, and knowing that he was an officer, it seemed to be the right thing to do. Not being able to get a hold of him, she left a message, distorted however. Every second or two her voice would cut out and a heavy static would cut in. A few seconds later she would return, panicked. "Will, I'm... trouble.. crash.. road... Silent Hill.. hurry!"

His only option was to pursue her, heading for this place called Silent Hill.

Weapon chosen: Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol DE44CA, 44 Rem Mag, 6", Black Rubber Grip, Black Finish, 8 Rd.- Weight :72.4 oz.

Template 2

Name: Naomi White

Description: Dark red hair extends from her head, waving slightly. Her face is pale, but not too pale. She has blue eyes and a soft voice.

Personality: Kind, caring, but yet witty and somewhat snappy. Her intelligence overrides the soft person inside and gives off a witty, 'smart-ass' type of feel. Due to her family leaving her in foster care, she has come to terms with who she really loves and cares for - her only true friend, Will.

Relationship to Main Character: Friend.

Bio: A stirring nightmare caused her to take action and research a place often referred to in her dreams - Silent Hill. Her parents were commonly thrown into the nightmares, and thus peaked her curiosity, until finally she decided to explore. The story of the fire brought her to the conclusion that Silent Hill might have been where her parents once lived. Perhaps, she thought, she could find some information regarding them, despite truly hating them both.

Weapon: A small pocket knife found inside a car that was cast to the side of the road.

Umm.. hope this is acceptable. I'm pretty tired, and the outcome of that was two poorly created templates.
Weapon: Yes they can have one too but this time just something like a handgun or a melee weapon, just so they aren’t totally defenseless but they can’t fight all the time

Last edited:

KyoZeroBoy

Template: (Main Character)

Name: Aen Vince
Description:Aen
Personality: Kind, caring, friendly and quiet the common hero, but Aen doesn't like being the hero he is the kid who never rises to a challange, he hates the city and vows to run away.Though he is always depressed he always wears a smile.
Bio: Aen was normal child until his parents moved to the Brahmes a medium sized city with a bustling community, Aen hated it he lost all his friends and the kids at his new school though they were cool nad acted like "Gangstas", he was picked on by the kids and the teachers didn't care about anyone but theirselves. One day he ran away sick of the city and walked down the road, on his journey half-way down the highway he saw a girl running into a crossroad, Aen followed he looked at a sign chasing after her "Welcome to Silent Hill" the fog thickend the girl dissapered Aen was.....alone.
Weapon chosen: Hand-Made bow + Arrows

Template 2 (Lost friend/family member etc.)

Name: Girl
Description: Girl
Personality: Her face seems blank like she has no emotion.....
Relationship to Main Character: Unknown
Bio: A girl Aen sees and chases she seems to be running from somthing but what?
Weapon: Pyraimd Sword

Last edited:

Dragonstar1715

Website
Troy, you're accepted, just add a weapon to your second character, nothing much even like a baseball bat but thats just my opinion :p

Kyo you're accepted maybe just a bit more detail on char 2 and if you're gonna choose the pyramid sword, just say she found it next to a dead Pyramid head

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Well, I forgot about this. I'll still participate if it kicks off, of course, but it doesn't seem to be drawing attention. However, this is also a bump, so perhaps someone who is online at the moment will be interested.

Dragonstar1715

Website
Ah screw it lets start, more people can join later if they want

Leon woke up in a daze realizing that he had blacked out, "Ugh..." Leon groaned as he got out. He looked up at the sky and noticed that the area was covered in a thick fog, then something fell on his finger it looked like particles in the fog, he rubbed it on his fingers, "It's ash..." he realised. He looked behind him and saw that the road behind him had vanished, "Oh this is just great" Leon thought as he continued walking.

He saw a figure in the distance, maybe it was a person who could help him, he walked towards the figure and said, "Hey! Hey, do think you could help me..." he said as the figure got clearer. It wasn't a person, it didn't even look human but a demon of sorts, it was absent of arms and looked hideous, "Oh my god!" Leon yelled in disgust and fell over near a police cruiser. The demon came closer and closer, Leon was terrified, then out of the corner of his eye he spied an array of weapons inside, he hastily grabbed a Remington shotgun and pointed it at the figure.

"I'm warning you, I won't hesitate to fire" Leon yelled at the disfigured creature, but it kept coming closer, "Suit yourself..." Leon sighed and fired at the demon twice. The demon fell and thrashed on the floor, but instead of dying, it burst into ashes, "What the hell is going on here?" he wondered, then his phone went off, he answered it. "Hello?" he answered, and then he heard his sister's voice on the phone "Help...Leon...Silent Hill...school...hurry" she said in a weird voice due to signal failure, "Hey Hayley are you all right?" he said but the voice faded, "Hayley? Hayley! Shit!" he cursed. He was sure of where his sister was so he grabbed some spare shotgun ammo from the cruiser and walked along the road as he spied a sign saying:

"Welcome to Silent Hill"

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
oc : Suit yourself. I guess I'll PM one or two people to join, but I can't guarantee anything. I'll be active until you stop posting.

-------------------------------

The rain was troublesome. It pattered on the pavement ahead, spattering into puddles filling potholes and small cracks in the street. Above, there was only black. Mere signs of purple cascades every few minutes, but mostly dark. As the car zoomed along, the puddles splashed on to the driver's side windows, the windshield, and passenger's side drape. The elastic was held up by several pieces of duct tape, repeatedly placed on one another to form a thick patched line over the door's creases. On occasion, droplets would find their way inside and hit the man in the face.

William Donnelly shifted uneasily in his seat, squinting at the road ahead, wondering if their was actually nothing their like he assumed. The dark night had veiled his entire sight, disabling any visual warnings he could get if something happened to be stopped in the road. The steering wheel grew increasingly wet from the perspiration on his hands, but he wiped it away with a dirty white rag he kept on the passenger seat. It had been a long night, and he reminisced continuously until he finally spotted something. It was just a glimpse; a small second of green flashing by, outlining the words "Silent Hill - 8 miles." He smiled wryly, wiping more of his sweat away from the steering wheel.

One mile later he came upon a busted gate. Before he passed it he thought of taking a look, but a second thought brought him to the conclusion that it would just be wasting time. So he persevered into the oblivion ahead. This proved to be a faulty decision, since he could have found clues leading to where she really was. He didn't doubt what Naomi's message had said, but she could have moved locations. However, it was equally possible that she was still there. Either way he would have to check.

He started to speed, anxiously awaiting the sight of Naomi and the information regarding her disappearance being revealed. Just as he came on another sign, he looked back, not paying attention to what was in front of him. When he returned to the windshield, a figure stood in the distance. He didn't think, nor act, not even budge; he just stared. "What the fu--" Just then he realized what it was; a girl. Her faced was draped by wet black hair, clumping together over her eyes. She was adorned with a small purple dress. In a desperate attempt to dodge her, he swung the wheel to the side, just as everyone always did at such a surprise. Easing on the brakes was always a better idea in the end, but he swung anyway. Then, everything was eclipsed by sleep.

-----------------------------

A slight breeze brushed on his face, caressing it for a moment. As he gestured to get up, he felt the pain. His shoulder throbbed and stung, like a poison was injected into it. Manning up, he pushed past what ever happened to be in his way. Which he realized, was the windshield. When he succeeded at escaping, he looked back to see the damage. A haze covered his vision and his head hurt, but he could make out what was there; a totaled car. It was completely turned upside down and steam emitted from practically every possible part it could come from. He slapped his face softly in disbelief, then wiped away more sweat.

A gray flake floated down and on to his shoulder, turning maroon as it touched a small spot of blood. He didn't notice it at first, but when more accompanied the first, he looked to it and made a contorted face. His shoulder bled from the very top, but he couldn't quite see what was causing it, or what had been done. Quickly thinking about chances of infection, he slid his leather jacket over enough to see the blood on his shoulder, then bit and tore off a part of his shirt so he could see. A small piece of glass was wedged in to his skin. He pulled it out.

He surveyed the area, seeing only gray. He caught one of the flakes wafting in the air and squeezed it between his thumb and forefinger, feeling the ashy substance and figuring that it was indeed ash. The sky was full of it, from what he could tell. It was an endless ashy air that filled everything. At the sight of another car, he rushed to it, hoping that it was Naomi's, or perhaps even the small child were inside it. He examined it, but didn't find anything, besides a small torn up piece of paper reading 'school.' He looked at the paper again and noticed the writing; it was Naomi's.

A sudden sound erupted from his left. It resembled a shotgun. The sound echoed off over the cliffs and returned in smaller versions of the original, then finally died out. He headed to it, but pulled out his sidearm and held it by his side with one hand. With his other hand, he rummaged through his back pocket to find his flashlight. Once he did, he held his gun up and straight out, and held the flashlight under it, illuminating a few feet in to the thick ashy fog. It was a man, standing by a corpse that looked as if it were mutilated. Will approached him quietly, then stopped when his phone rang. He seemed to be angry, and worried.

"Hayley?! Haley! Shit!"

At this, Will intervened. "Drop your weapon! I"m a police officer. If you do not drop your weapon I will fire. Drop it now!" He waited with a stern face, easing on the trigger of his Desert Eagle. From what he could tell, the man before him had murdered the person on the ground.

KyoZeroBoy

Aen walked forward holding his bow and his arrow pouch on his back, he saw nothing up ahead, he contunied as he went on he lost his footing and fell, he graped on the edge of the road, it was destroyed no way to go back.He climbed back up and ran the other way, triping several times, he finally saw the girl again she was running again, Aen contunied and saw 2 people down the rad one was pointing a gun at the other. OOC: soz for short post

Dragonstar1715

Website
OOC: Its right, if you can get more people, thats good, if not thats all right, it can be just the three of us

Leon walked along then heard a voice from behind him, "Drop your weapon! I"m a police officer. If you do not drop your weapon I will fire. Drop it now!" the voice said, he turned around and saw a man around his age pointing a desert eagle at him, "And what the f**k do you want? We're both stuck here, look at the road behind you" Leon said angrily thinking about his sister Hayley, the man didn't seemed swayed by his comment "And besides I'm S.W.A.T so don't point that weapon at me" Leon added showing his S.W.A.T badge to the officer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley was in the school, clutching a handgun she found, looking for other living beings. She looked behind her and saw a demon approaching her, "Oh for f**k sakes" she cursed killing the demon with a headshot, "That's right don't mess with me" she said mockingly, then she heard the sound of a large blade being dragged, "Oh boy this doesn't sound good" she said to herself, she made a dash for the security office and locked herself inside.

She relaxed for a moment and held her breath as the sound went by her, "Whew that was close" she said, she rummaged around in the drawers and found some ammunition for her handgun, "hmm, wierd place to keep ammo, oh well finders keepers" she said removing the ammo and stuffing it into her jacket. Hayley tried to call her brother, but the signal was dead, she rested against a wall sighing "Leon, please be all right"

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
The man turned suddenly, spraying a few words that Will couldn't quite catch. Finally, at the limit of his irritation, he flashed a badge. Will lowered his weapon. "Well, you know the standard precautions. Couldn't just let you wave a gun around for nothing. As for being stuck, what the hell are you talking about?" He swung his attention over the the side of the road, noticing something odd about it. There was a sudden drop, a clean edge just beyond the street. He strode to the railing to get a better look, hopped over it, and gazed down at the white ashy oblivion below him. There was absolutely nothing.

He looked up to the sky, a serious look warping his countenance. His hand twitched, knocking the gun against his leg a few times, and he looked to the man by the car again. "What's your name? How did you get here? How did.. I get here?" Just then, a familiar sound erupted from his pocket. It was his phone. "Hello?"

"Will.... HELP... SCHOOL... HURRY!" With that, he turned off the phone, shoved it in his pocket, and started down the road. He gave a glimpse at the man behind him and asked a simple question. "What's your name?" He waited for his answer, peering over to his right where a hill, littered with hundreds of totaled cars, partially blocked the view of a building.

Dragonstar1715

Website
"Well, you know the standard precautions. Couldn't just let you wave a gun around for nothing. As for being stuck, what the hell are you talking about?" The officer said after Leon showed his badge, "Have a look for yourself" Leon said pointing at the road, the officer looked over the edge of the road and soon realised his situation.

The officer looked at Leon and said "What's your name? How did you get here? How did.. I get here?", but before Leon could answer, the officer's phone went off, Leon listened closely in:

"Will.... HELP... SCHOOL... HURRY!" a voice said from the phone, "The school... thats where hayley is..." Leon said to himself, then the officer put his phone away, looked at Leon and asked the same questions again.

Leon loked at the officer and said, "My name is Leon Archade, I am a member of S.W.A.T for about a year now. I came here looking for my sister Hayley, she was last seen heading for Silent Hill, as for how we got here... I wouldn't know" Leon looked around for a bit and then said, "Look since my sister and whoever called you is at the school, maybe we should go together" Leon suggested and waited for a reply thinking "Please be all right Hayley..."

Last edited:

KyoZeroBoy

Aen walked up to the 2 men cautiously holding his arrow tighter, they had stood up and were talking, they said somthing about the school, he stood staring at them he finally spoke,'can I come of its not too much trouble, by the way im Aen,'. he said quickly then looking at the ground, he didn't want to be alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girl was walking up to the school, she tripped on a large sword picking it up, it was very light. She entered the school hearing gunshots, she rushed to the scene and entered a room where another girl was putting ammo in her jacket, Girl appoached her and said quietly, trying not to startle her, 'Who are you, Can you help me find a .........family member he's a boy, I ran from him, his name is Aen,'.

Dragonstar1715

Website
Leon noticed a man weilding a bow and arrow approach them, the man stopped for a second and said "'can I come of its not too much trouble, by the way im Aen", "Aen huh?" Leon said, "Sure I suppose you can come with us, what do you think?" Leon said looking at the officer, "By the way, you never told me your name"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley was in the security room and noticed someone trying to pick the lock on the door, Hayley stood firm with her handgun ready. A person came in, a girl of only about 18, the girl approached her and said "Who are you, Can you help me find a ...family member he's a boy, I ran from him, his name is Aen". "I'm Hayley, and I'm not so sure that we should go searching at the moment, there was something that..." Hayley began saying when she noticed that the girl was carrying a large blade, "What a minute that was you?" Hayley questioned the girl

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Another man approached them, holding a bow in his hands. It seemed odd, especially since the age of bows and swords had passed, but all the same, it was a weapon. Will fixed to raise his sidearm, while Leon introduced himself without worry. He seemed to not take any precautions. At this, Will lowered his weapon and let Leon take the chance of befriending the man. When asked for his name, Will sternly replied. "Will Donnelly." After, he casted a glance at the other man and said it again.

Remembering what Naomi had said on the phone, he started down the road, eying a sign that read 'Silent Hill.' The ash bothered his eyes a bit, but he raised his hand over his forehead to shield them from it. His pistol was at his side, gripped tightly. He didn't wait for the two others.

-------

Naomi struggled to find something, anything, that would help her. The entire school had shed itself, peeling from the walls, and became dark. Now, she searched through a classroom with a flashlight she had found on the way in. It had been set on a table, turned on, by the front doors of the school.

She wiped away a bit of dust from one desk, revealing a series of lines carved in. As she walked around it, the engravings became solidified, and formed three words. She squinted and neared it, hoping to grasp what it said. Finally, she backed away, and the words jumped out at her more, as clear as print. "They.. are.. coming. Uh, okay. Creepy much?"

Continuing to the teacher's desk, or at least what looked to be the teacher's desk, she pried open the drawers and found a few batteries. She examined them and her flashlight, comparing them both to see if they would fit inside. "Well, ain't I a lucky little girl." She stepped off and in to the hallway, searching for a way out. The place was increasing in spookiness, and she aimed for happy.

Last edited:

Dragonstar1715

Website
Leon waited for an answer then the officer said "Will Donnelly", "Will huh?" Leon said, but almost immediately after he said his name, Will began walking down the road. Leon caught up with him and said "Hey, maybe we should stick together, I mean there are demon like creatures running around the place"

KyoZeroBoy

Aen was amazed of Will's Stubboness he was a police officer, but he was childish, Aen ran behind him and agreed with Leon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girl looked puzzled the girl was questining her, Girl stopped her mid-way though a sentence, 'I....don't know what on earth your talking about, please stop accusing me and I got this sword from outside.....,'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aen started walking ahead of the other two, Aen started coughing he had a cold, he sneezed and covered his nose, 'ehh,' he moaned.

Dragonstar1715

Website
Leon saw Aen go ahead of them "Oi! Where the hell do you think you're going? If we want any chance of survival against those... things, we need to stick together" Leon said gesturing towards the disfigured demon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley questioned her about the sword that the girl had and finally the girl said "'I...don't know what on earth your talking about, please stop accusing me and I got this sword from outside...", "Oh, maybe whatever it was that had the sword, died and you picked it up" Hayley said putting forward her best explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back